Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 5. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
nice moving, im in Cheesy

However, we should spread the coind more widely
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I just downloaded the Cheddur app for iPhone.

It looks good, we should all review BitAsean. The more reviews the better visibility it will have. I just saw there are already some reviews so this is a good sign.

Yes, it looks very good indeed, I concur with the above statement. All pr is good pr, and more publicity could get the price going higher.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
That's really cool. Both, Cheddur and the distribution. I hope the distribution goes to the right outlets!
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I like the clean interface of the Cheddur app too.

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I just downloaded the Cheddur app for iPhone.

It looks good, we should all review BitAsean. The more reviews the better visibility it will have. I just saw there are already some reviews so this is a good sign.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Glad to see the Bitasean Team finally stepping things up a notch.
Will be back in BKK in about 2 weeks but I guess it is still a little bit to early to find a place where I can pay with some of my precious Bitaseans I hodled and never dumped cause I believe they will make it. Just taking a bit longer than other projects out there which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

greetings
zero
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
you need marketing now !~!!!
Millionaire
in my opinion, you should start a SEO marketing now dev. just do it
Activity: 393
Nice runup in the price of BAS in the last few months, seems like it is dieing down a bit though. What do you guys think?
Activity: 133

We are pleased to announce that BitAsean is beginning the BAS token distribution to businesses as described in our whitepaper.  This exciting new phase in BitAsean's business development will result in BitAsean actually being used in commerce and increased network effect.

Our BAS token distribution to businesses will help BitAsean gain visibility as well as expose BitAsean to people in a tangible way since businesses which accept our token will be prominently displaying "BitAsean Accepted Here" stickers or signs at their place of business and online.

With additional visibility and use will come the additional demand for BAS tokens.

If you have a business and wish to receive BAS tokens, please feel free to fill out our form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenHJ7rUrMjBfhT3whI8CNpOJYX4C9TKgqlnusPSt3Lw2thrA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If your request is approved we will send a confirmation email to you. (It may take about 3 days). You will receive 7,000 BAS. (4,000 BAS to give to your customers and 3,000 for you)

The conditions for giving BAS tokens to your customers are up to you. (e.g. if a customer buys your product for 10$ they will get free 100 BAS as loyalty points)

You will need to print out the "BitAsean Accepted Here" logo and show it at your store. (download from https://www.bitasean.org/download)

We recommend you use the imToken mobile wallet to send BAS tokens to your customers. (see how to use the imToken mobile wallet here: https://www.bitasean.org/wallet). Be advised that you will need to deposit some ETH to your wallet to pay the transaction fee.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
All crypto friends I know also know about BAS, it has a very good reputation here. However they are not patient enough, they mined a lot of BAS since the beginning but dumped a lot due to coin inactivity. They need to see some real update first, sadly.
The most afraid is that the project team has nothing to do, and it will disappoint the investors and the people who are interested in you at the beginning.
Hi

We will start merchants register for free BAS tomorrow.

Millionaire

The EEA application falls under Marketing.

so BAs not accepted to be member at EEA ?
[/quote]

you misunderstood man Smiley. he meant that joining EEA is one way of marketing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
im still waiting for the good news from EEA. and the more exchange the more chance for BAS to go up higher.

and the road map dedicated this : Q1 2018 - Marketing and Advertising Campaign

Up untill now, i havent seen any signs of that campaign.

The EEA application falls under Marketing.

so BAs not accepted to be member at EEA ?
Millionaire

Perfect. Now that's a really move we want to see, keep going dev. Asean countries count on you. Happy to see BAS gets up again.

Hi, you better run in your country - vietnam too. Or at least you can inform your friends that BAS is now rising. My store in US could also " BAS ACCEPTED HERE "
Activity: 180
Ok, this weekend i will create a google form for merchants to register get free BAS and use this BAS token for the marketing (e.g. give your customer as point if they buy your food or product). But limit merchant for this time.

Perfect. Now that's a really move we want to see, keep going dev. Asean countries count on you. Happy to see BAS gets up again.
Millionaire
Ok, this weekend i will create a google form for merchants to register get free BAS and use this BAS token for the marketing (e.g. give your customer as point if they buy your food or product). But limit merchant for this time.

that would be big step for Bas when BAS ACCEPTED HERE is ready to run Cheesy
Activity: 180
All crypto friends I know also know about BAS, it has a very good reputation here. However they are not patient enough, they mined a lot of BAS since the beginning but dumped a lot due to coin inactivity. They need to see some real update first, sadly.
Millionaire

Hello, I'm Vietnamese, and yes you're right, Pho is a famous traditional food in VN.

Sure think our country will be a big potential market for BAS, many people I know have huge mining farms.

Nice, why dont you start to spread out stead of waiting boringly
Bas is not Ico, not mineable, and only 30mil coins out there.

Let's make some small movements
Pages:
Jump to: