Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 66. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I think Bittrex would be better than Poloniex due to Poloniex's withdrawal issues a lot of traders have moved to Bittrex.

Cryptopia should probably be the next exchange which picks this up.

True,a lot of problem happened in poloniex withdrawal,
And most of their trader moved to bittrex,it's good to have another exchanger
But,we should make it slowly.it's not good to hope and also force it into big exchanger because
If we force it,a whale can crush it in one night.so it would be nice if we can spread the coins so the whales cannot monopolize it and also they can not crush it in one day,like they did in other coin
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I think Bittrex would be better than Poloniex due to Poloniex's withdrawal issues a lot of traders have moved to Bittrex.

Cryptopia should probably be the next exchange which picks this up.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
It too earlier to exchange, with  marketplace we need btc to vote ,what do you think crytopia first .

if want to vote, i will choose POLONIEX haha
If this coin was on the Poloniex exchange it would be a sensation of the year. Fingers crossed Wink
ahahaha
May be bittrex
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
It too earlier to exchange, with  marketplace we need btc to vote ,what do you think crytopia first .

I want to vote for Polo too, who's in  Wink
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
It too earlier to exchange, with  marketplace we need btc to vote ,what do you think crytopia first .

If this coin was on the Poloniex exchange it would be a sensation of the year. Fingers crossed Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 45
I will contact cryptopia next week.

@DEVELOPER
do you have plan or do you have contacted other marketplace/exchanger? seem need bigger market
Yes, better exchange is what we need right now, think that Cryptopia must be our goal, the paradise of cryptonight coins  Wink

Cryptopia is awsome, that would be great.
Yes to go to this exchange would be a big step
buy bas 130 sat/bas
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

@DEVELOPER
do you have plan or do you have contacted other marketplace/exchanger? seem need bigger market
Yes, better exchange is what we need right now, think that Cryptopia must be our goal, the paradise of cryptonight coins  Wink

Cryptopia is awsome, that would be great.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

@DEVELOPER
Yes, better exchange is what we need right now, think that Cryptopia must be our goal, the paradise of cryptonight coins  Wink
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
We have contacted other exchanger (e.g. Hitbtc,Bittrex,Kraken and others) and still waiting for a response. Smiley

@DEVELOPER
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
@DEVELOPER
BitcoreService.com
@DEVELOPER
BitcoreService.com
For BAS. Take a look in this msg.
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19612830

Thanks i think this information must be avaible at first page
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
For BAS. Take a look in this msg.
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19612830

BitcoreService.com
anyone can help me, how to deposit cryptodao?
BitcoreService.com
What does the developer think about adding Masternode?

seem something new at cryptonight... its not familiar with POW, for me better we waiting the POW ended than we can move to new POS system
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
is this the first coin of Asean ?
If that's so, i would like to spread it out to gain more attention and help it grow strongly.
Activity: 58
What happened with previously mined coins as I was on 20 when the switch happened and I'm now I'm down to 1?

All old payments and remaining balance are already send now.
Activity: 5
What happened with previously mined coins as I was on 20 when the switch happened and I'm now I'm down to 1?
Pages:
Jump to: