Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean | Innovative PoS | Scalability | No IPO | No premine - page 39. (Read 75520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
when dev is online i hope he can elaborate on his tech

What tech? It is just another branch of bitcoin with crappy POS (use your imagination here). I don't see how their POS is innovative in any way. Maybe the dev can enlighten us?
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
when dev is online i hope he can elaborate on his tech
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Can anyone tell me if I did my math correct. We should be about 18-19 hours until POW is over? Or am I not taking POS blocks into account?

About Bitbean's Proof of Work phase:
SHA-256 asic mining is energy efficient so it was chosen as the algorithm for the pow period.
After it's initial distribution of 10000 blocks containing 100000 coins each to people mining all around the world, Bitbean becomes a pure proof of stake coin. PoS was active during PoW so about a third of those 10000 blocks were proof of stake blocks so the money supply is less than 1 billion.
Proof of Work is a great way to distribute coins to people. It is better than making an IPO where almost always the developers and insiders buy all the coins from them selfs making them essentially massively premined coins. Bitbean had no premine or IPO at all!

Only 5, 6 hours of POW left now  Wink

haha cant wait! 50 stat this week? yup
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Thanks for the POW. It was a nice little haul.  Shocked Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
whats so good about this POS
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Can anyone tell me if I did my math correct. We should be about 18-19 hours until POW is over? Or am I not taking POS blocks into account?

About Bitbean's Proof of Work phase:
SHA-256 asic mining is energy efficient so it was chosen as the algorithm for the pow period.
After it's initial distribution of 10000 blocks containing 100000 coins each to people mining all around the world, Bitbean becomes a pure proof of stake coin. PoS was active during PoW so about a third of those 10000 blocks were proof of stake blocks so the money supply is less than 1 billion.
Proof of Work is a great way to distribute coins to people. It is better than making an IPO where almost always the developers and insiders buy all the coins from them selfs making them essentially massively premined coins. Bitbean had no premine or IPO at all!

Only 5, 6 hours of POW left now  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1400
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 250
eat enough beans = rocket
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 392
wow what an active thread! i love it...just picked some up this could be HUGE
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
https://bitb.coin-miners.info/ i just opened a pool , yeah to late  Cheesy but lets spread some love to coinminers to
legendary
what is so unique about this coin.
No IPO, No Premine, Innovative POS and probably more coming, keep an eye on this thread.. Its been only 3 days so we dont know much what dev is planning, keep checking bro

with the level of coins here 3 sats is where it should sit until we get more info on plans. current plans not enough watching and waiting

Let me guess, you just randomly pulled that number out of your ass?

$3000 mrkt cap, okay bud.

Shhh 3 sat is ok, we will buy muuuuch more Cheesy

Cheesy
What do I know.
Activity: 302
No IPO, No Premine, Innovative POS and probably more coming, keep an eye on this thread.. Its been only 3 days so we dont know much what dev is planning, keep checking bro

with the level of coins here 3 sats is where it should sit until we get more info on plans. current plans not enough watching and waiting

Shhh 3 sat is ok, we will buy muuuuch more Cheesy
Activity: 250
it will be POS only by teatime  Grin
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: