Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 7. (Read 275849 times)

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
i need help regarding walet ..  Huh my coin is not showing after sync  Huh Huh but wallet adress showing the balance in blokchain explorer

Try to dump the privkey with the 'dumpprivkey "pubkey"' command. If you own the privkey, you own the asset.
currently iam trying . to resync wallet again but its take so long time  Embarrassed

Dumping the privkey has nothing to do with syncing. Best you cut the network the wallet calms down, then you use the command to try to export the privkey.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i need help regarding walet ..  Huh my coin is not showing after sync  Huh Huh but wallet adress showing the balance in blokchain explorer

Try to dump the privkey with the 'dumpprivkey "pubkey"' command. If you own the privkey, you own the asset.
currently iam trying . to resync wallet again but its take so long time  Embarrassed

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I see that they have posted a tweet on what the team will be working on in the next few months which is good to see as we haven't really heard anything from the team in a while. I just like to know why the team isn't active on here like they used to be a couple years ago.

Hey vella85,

can you please share the link here?
Would be nice.
Thank you.

Yeah sure, you can follow them on Twitter as that's where the team seem to post all their updates. That is why I mentioned in here that it was good when the team used to share updates in this thread as I know a lot of people come here to see the latest news updates.

https://twitter.com/BeanCash_BEAN

Thank you vella85,

that should have been easy to find by myself. Sorry.
I dont use Twitter, Facebook etc.

Thank you!

You're welcome my friend.

I understand not everyone uses social media to get updates which is why I would like to see the team posting updates on here again because like I said a lot of people still use this forum to get their updates from the projects that they are invested in. Glad I could help and I suggest that you just book mark that Twitter account and check every now and then for the latest updates.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
I see that they have posted a tweet on what the team will be working on in the next few months which is good to see as we haven't really heard anything from the team in a while. I just like to know why the team isn't active on here like they used to be a couple years ago.

Hey vella85,

Would be nice.
Thank you.

Yeah sure, you can follow them on Twitter as that's where the team seem to post all their updates. That is why I mentioned in here that it was good when the team used to share updates in this thread as I know a lot of people come here to see the latest news updates.

Thank you vella85,

that should have been easy to find by myself. Sorry.
I dont use Twitter, Facebook etc.

Thank you!

Hey vella85,

Would be nice.
Thank you.

Vin
legendary

Hey vella85,

Would be nice.
Thank you.
Devs of all coins should accustom the appreciators on good news on a doom and bad news on a boom. This greedy reality does it the other way round and escalates market prices.
I'm just wondering if the lead dev from a years ago is still around as there hasn't been any updates for a long time here. I'm still here sprouting my beans as I really like this coin but just like to know if there is any plans for the future?
Activity: 54
Merit: 23
This piece has almost no exchange transactions on the platforms. in 24 hours ?? zero Undecided Bye
Only Yobit and BTCpop Handling . so when it could be added in another Exchange .
I stilll remember the day when it was around 35 Satoshi . I purchased at 10 , and decided to get good return .
But it seems team doing nothing.

Bean Cash is also trading on Unnamed exchange so check it out.

Well I remember when Bean Cash was trading at over 300 sats in 2017 and it was holding at over 100 sats for a while as well. I'm not sure we'll see 300 sats again but we could see 100+ sats again in the future if there are more use cases for this coin.
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
Only Yobit and BTCpop Handling . so when it could be added in another Exchange .
I stilll remember the day when it was around 35 Satoshi . I purchased at 10 , and decided to get good return .
But it seems team doing nothing.
Vin
legendary
Very nice!

Its good to see Bean Cash get some exposure and finding new ways to help gain awareness to the project. We are in tough times right now even for crypto projects but hopefully once we come out of this Bean Cash will start to gain more exposure which it deserves as its been one of the longest standing PoS projects in crypto as not many from back when Bean Cash started are still around today.

Als always positive @vella
Let's see.

Well we got to try and remain positive as it can help get us all through these tough times.

Bean Cash has been one of my best PoS coins since I got in a couple years ago now and I have always remained positive no matter what happens with this project.

I'm glad I am not the only one, I have owned beancash since late 2016 and still one of my favorite coins, I just love the whole thing and hate that it's so underappreciated by many people.
One day the price will go up again, and I love that the active community surrounding the coin actually supports it and isn't just in it for pure profits. This project will remain my favorite POS coin of all time and that'll never change.

There is still a lot of us old members out there, most just choose to not be active in here. Yeah I'm not sure why more people ain't sprouting this coin as it has been one of the best PoS coins in crypto and even though the price has come down at least we still have a BTC market while most PoS coins only have Doge markets that are similar to Bean Cash with high rewards.

Good one @Vella
Very nice!

Its good to see Bean Cash get some exposure and finding new ways to help gain awareness to the project. We are in tough times right now even for crypto projects but hopefully once we come out of this Bean Cash will start to gain more exposure which it deserves as its been one of the longest standing PoS projects in crypto as not many from back when Bean Cash started are still around today.

Let's see.

Well we got to try and remain positive as it can help get us all through these tough times.

Bean Cash has been one of my best PoS coins since I got in a couple years ago now and I have always remained positive no matter what happens with this project.

I'm glad I am not the only one, I have owned beancash since late 2016 and still one of my favorite coins, I just love the whole thing and hate that it's so underappreciated by many people.
One day the price will go up again, and I love that the active community surrounding the coin actually supports it and isn't just in it for pure profits. This project will remain my favorite POS coin of all time and that'll never change.

There is still a lot of us old members out there, most just choose to not be active in here. Yeah I'm not sure why more people ain't sprouting this coin as it has been one of the best PoS coins in crypto and even though the price has come down at least we still have a BTC market while most PoS coins only have Doge markets that are similar to Bean Cash with high rewards.
Activity: 354
Merit: 106
Very nice!

Let's see.

Very nice!

Let's see.

Vin
legendary
Very nice!

Let's see.
Very nice!

Pages:
Jump to: