Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 10. (Read 275849 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

I like to ask, is this Discord server an official server from the Bean Cash team?

I do like the idea that there is free Bean Cash giving away and that there is a faucet and staking feature but like to know if its officially set up by the team?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Yobit is a complete scam! There are so many projects that submitted maintenance request months ago and never heard back from yoshit support.

Users who were damaged dealing with that scammy exchange should submit a complaint to CFTC: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-signature-campaign-bitcointalk-5133670
Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
it looks like yobit is working again.

Doesn't look like it is working to me either. It's been broken for over a year now, at least. Not sure if it's yobit's fault or the code is faulty ... knowing yobit, they probably ran out of beans somehow and turned the wallet off just so folks can't withdraw what doesn't exist. Or they preferred staking the coin for themselves.

They popped up on coinmarketcap, coinpaprika and coingecko as having nominal volume. Maybe they are testing something?

As far as I know, coinmarketcap has been including yobit's bean volume for quite some time, even though it's volume is based on a broken wallet. Go back a year and you'd probably see the same thing, broken wallet yet coinmarketcap counting it.

Remember a broken wallet doesn't mean a coin can't be traded at all. There are a ton of beans still on yobit, but they are all trapped there... beans went in, but they can't come out. So it's just folks trapped there trading their trapped beans against btc, kind of like a fake marketplace.

Beats me why coinmarketcap counts that as meaning anything, especially at such tiny volume numbers.

I'm so glad I am not on that exchange. Altmarkets is doing well for me. I just wish there were more volume at these prices for when Bean finally makes its resurgence.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Doesn't look like it is working to me either. It's been broken for over a year now, at least. Not sure if it's yobit's fault or the code is faulty ... knowing yobit, they probably ran out of beans somehow and turned the wallet off just so folks can't withdraw what doesn't exist. Or they preferred staking the coin for themselves.

They popped up on coinmarketcap, coinpaprika and coingecko as having nominal volume. Maybe they are testing something?

As far as I know, coinmarketcap has been including yobit's bean volume for quite some time, even though it's volume is based on a broken wallet. Go back a year and you'd probably see the same thing, broken wallet yet coinmarketcap counting it.

Remember a broken wallet doesn't mean a coin can't be traded at all. There are a ton of beans still on yobit, but they are all trapped there... beans went in, but they can't come out. So it's just folks trapped there trading their trapped beans against btc, kind of like a fake marketplace.

Beats me why coinmarketcap counts that as meaning anything, especially at such tiny volume numbers.

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

No. Still says that the wallet is in maintenance.
I don't see btcpop listed as an exchange anywhere.

They have no API, that could be the reason why.

Is that on purpose?
Activity: 876
Merit: 291

They have no API, that could be the reason why.
Wait they are relisting beancash on bittrex?

Not at all.

So basically all of us that has beancash.. its basically now worthless?

Again, btcpop is the only place I see to sell beancash with any liquidity at all. Not that it has much, but the other exchanges are even dinkier.

So it's worth around 2-3 sats, I guess, assuming you don't try to sell several btc worth. If we are talking about selling .1 btc worth of bean or something like that, btcpop could work.

Not at all.

Again, btcpop is the only place I see to sell beancash with any liquidity at all. Not that it has much, but the other exchanges are even dinkier.

So it's worth around 2-3 sats, I guess, assuming you don't try to sell several btc worth. If we are talking about selling .1 btc worth of bean or something like that, btcpop could work.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 185

Not at all.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello, can somebody please bean me up scotty.  Grin

Can somebody provide me an instruction to install beanie on Ubuntu 18.04 x64

Thanks, will check back later.
So i have beancash in my beancash wallet.  I also still use blockfolio and notice price changes quite a bit with it... it was with bittrex.

So is there any exchange that currently uses bittrex yet?

Not quite sure what you are asking there. Any exchanges that uses bittrex? Bittrex is an exchange.

Are you asking how to keep track of bean prices? It currently has no volume, literally like no volume. Any changes in price would be meaningless if it's like a $2 buy order on an exchange nobody has heard of before.
If you want to see bean prices, just watch it on btcpop, I think it's currently about 2 sats.

Yeah, things are still sorting out from the bittrex debacle. Bean will land on its feet soon. or eventually.
So i have beancash in my beancash wallet.  I also still use blockfolio and notice price changes quite a bit with it... it was with bittrex.

Not quite sure what you are asking there. Any exchanges that uses bittrex? Bittrex is an exchange.

Are you asking how to keep track of bean prices? It currently has no volume, literally like no volume. Any changes in price would be meaningless if it's like a $2 buy order on an exchange nobody has heard of before.
If you want to see bean prices, just watch it on btcpop, I think it's currently about 2 sats.
So i have beancash in my beancash wallet.  I also still use blockfolio and notice price changes quite a bit with it... it was with bittrex.

Pages:
Jump to: