Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 82. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
I was going to take profits from BNT and sink into another 250k of BITB I think this little lull on low volume is just before an explosion, but BNT keeps going up so I will have to wait. Hope i dont miss it.

At the moment BitBean is still going down so I think you still have some more time before the price starts to go back up. I think a lot of people are accumulating more and more Beans each day getting ready for the next rally. I'm happy with sprouting each day waiting for the day BitBean is at 1k sats.

Yeah I see, I thought that set up was sure to move up. I am staking about 5k a week so happy to let that idle away for now.

Yeah it did look like it was going to go back up but has since been going down which may well be a great time for people to get in on BitBean and for us long term holders to accumulate some more before we see the next rise in price. I also average around 4k to 5k beans per week from sprouting which is fine with me.

how many coins i need to hold at my wallet to get 5k a week?
i consider re-entering the coin as the price went down.

You can try to hold 500K bitbean to get 5K a week, with 10M Bitbean i got around 100K a week. I just hope this coin will have a nice price for other crypto pair such as doge/ltc/or xmr

Well I hold and sprout just a little over 500k beans and get 5k beans each week but in the last 3 days I have yet to sprout any beans even though the estimate time says 1 day but it's been saying that for 3 days now. So like I also say it does depend on the network weight as some days it's less compared to other days. When there is a lot of trading volume it seems to be less network weight and it gives us people sprouting with a smaller amount more of a chance to sprout some beans.

Sounds very promising to have 1% Profit per week that nobody could get even per year.
But one need to check it for a Long term otherwise 1% per week means 200% profit, just doubbleling the investment each year?!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So as far as I understand BITB is POS and has bigger blocks than BTC (much faster).

Looking at it objectively, many coins out there. . . now have POS and are much faster than BTC.

My question is. . . what then makes BITB unique or different ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Noob question.
What is the prediction to this coin value?
0.00001000btc ?
enjoy this tech and I hope to see a lot of progress for it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I was going to take profits from BNT and sink into another 250k of BITB I think this little lull on low volume is just before an explosion, but BNT keeps going up so I will have to wait. Hope i dont miss it.

At the moment BitBean is still going down so I think you still have some more time before the price starts to go back up. I think a lot of people are accumulating more and more Beans each day getting ready for the next rally. I'm happy with sprouting each day waiting for the day BitBean is at 1k sats.

Yeah I see, I thought that set up was sure to move up. I am staking about 5k a week so happy to let that idle away for now.

Yeah it did look like it was going to go back up but has since been going down which may well be a great time for people to get in on BitBean and for us long term holders to accumulate some more before we see the next rise in price. I also average around 4k to 5k beans per week from sprouting which is fine with me.

You can try to hold 500K bitbean to get 5K a week, with 10M Bitbean i got around 100K a week. I just hope this coin will have a nice price for other crypto pair such as doge/ltc/or xmr

Well I hold and sprout just a little over 500k beans and get 5k beans each week but in the last 3 days I have yet to sprout any beans even though the estimate time says 1 day but it's been saying that for 3 days now. So like I also say it does depend on the network weight as some days it's less compared to other days. When there is a lot of trading volume it seems to be less network weight and it gives us people sprouting with a smaller amount more of a chance to sprout some beans.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
If you would release the Commandline Client for linux without gui, it would be easier to rent a VPS servers and run them on it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I had some BITB on the irc channel but the tipbot is no longer responding.

Is there any plan to resume the irc tipbot operation?

Thanks

I AM
new to this coin, anyone knows what is the average annual staking return in % ?

Welcome to the BitBean community. I believe there is no set annual staking return as BitBean is a lot like Bitcoin where when you sprout you earn the full reward in 1k beans a lot like mining a block on Bitcoin you get the full reward if solo mining of course. Like I have been saying with 500k beans sprouting you should earn around 1k beans a day or every second day so you can get a rough estimate on how many beans you can earn per year on that. Also depends on the network weight when sprouting your beans. So a rough estimate would be around 20k to 30k beans per month on 500k sprouting 24/7 so 240k to 360k per year average. It could be less like I said due to the network weight.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
new to this coin, anyone knows what is the average annual staking return in % ?
Activity: 435
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Pictures From Porcfest 2017

BitBean Store @ Porcfest:

Not sure what the issue is here with BTCtalk, but the same images render fine here:  https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=3530.msg166411#msg166411

Mr Bean Educates Porcfest Attendees About BitBean Digital Cash During Giveaway:

Mr Bean Finances Young Entrepreneur's Future Business With BitBean Digital Cash Giveaway:

...more updates to come

Activity: 435
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Where is everyone? It's dead in here now. I thought there would be a lot of activity in here after the porcfest 2017 event. I wonder how well it went as there isn't much about it on Twitter and nothing has been posted in here from the devs about the event. Maybe we can get some updates on this dev?

BCT is a cesspool, no-one comes here anymore fullstop, does BITB have a slack or IRC channel?

Team Bean is on our own hosted SlackKiller platform:  https://slackkiller.bitbean.org
I AM
Where is everyone? It's dead in here now. I thought there would be a lot of activity in here after the porcfest 2017 event. I wonder how well it went as there isn't much about it on Twitter and nothing has been posted in here from the devs about the event. Maybe we can get some updates on this dev?

BCT is a cesspool, no-one comes here anymore fullstop, does BITB have a slack or IRC channel?

Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Pages:
Jump to: