Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitbond – Bitcoin P2P loans - page 3. (Read 24782 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
June 24, 2017, 05:42:58 AM
for poloniex, does any identity verification  documents required ?
thx
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
June 07, 2017, 02:29:27 PM
Someone else with new registration problems? Embarrassed

Why you ask? are you interesting loosing money or something? we read many information that should keep us away from doing anything more.
Better to keep your coins ! you will have the best % over time !
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 07, 2017, 02:15:01 PM
Someone else with new registration problems? Embarrassed
Activity: 285
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
May 12, 2017, 05:18:01 AM
I am a fan of P2P loans so after being a member of other platforms, I joined Bitbond just because it only uses Bitcoin.

Started with 0.01 BTC and lets am planning on reinvesting my earnings for some years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
January 29, 2017, 02:33:13 AM
bitbond service same in btcjam
if iam lending my bitcoin, founder/dev can guaranted my bitcoin save or not
example bitbond member can't pay this loan in my lending, founder can replace my bitcoin or bot

what is requirement loan in bitbond must use collateral or not
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 28, 2017, 10:08:38 AM
invested 1 BTC 2 years ago and all i got back was about 0,02 BTC . the rest of interest is defaulted. Bitbond says they try to get the BTC back but nothing happens. Every now and then i get 0,001 BTC (wow).

The lending at poloniex is much safer.

I visited only today their website and wanted to invest by lending... and after i thought.. why not google it maybe i found a post on bitcointalk...
Thanks god i saw your post last.. thanks for your share and sad for your loss....
I hope they give you back... i know how it feels i lost almost all in gox....i still wait for the creditors meeting this march...

I won't encourage anyone to use any of these peer to peer lending services, the lenders are the ones suffering for giving out your BTC, just go to BTCjam.com and see the default rate, very high. I have not recovered some of my BTC on BTCjam, I was told they are going to sue the defaulter but over eight months now, I have not heard anything from the team. I would agree lending on Poloniex is far safer than this P2P services.
legendary
Activity: 1124
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
January 27, 2017, 05:25:58 PM
invested 1 BTC 2 years ago and all i got back was about 0,02 BTC . the rest of interest is defaulted. Bitbond says they try to get the BTC back but nothing happens. Every now and then i get 0,001 BTC (wow).

I visited only today their website and wanted to invest by lending... and after i thought.. why not google it maybe i found a post on bitcointalk...
Thanks god i saw your post last.. thanks for your share and sad for your loss....
I hope they give you back... i know how it feels i lost almost all in gox....i still wait for the creditors meeting this march...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 16, 2016, 10:10:07 AM

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
November 07, 2016, 07:46:28 PM
p2p loans are revolutionary. It offers a major power shift to the people. Now we just need to tighten up on verification methods of the borrowers
Activity: 343
November 07, 2016, 04:02:53 PM
You have just add video identification service on your platform for borrower when is it accesble what I mean the time your staff will be srrounf to access the person
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
November 07, 2016, 12:22:06 AM
So whats the consensus on this site? Any success/disaster stories as of recently?
What about competitors that do it better?
Activity: 406
November 01, 2016, 10:57:20 AM
Paypal has Charge Backs and how do you handle the price fluctuations  and differences of bitcoin every minute or seconds? and what guarantee you can get your money back or at least the principle?
legendary
Activity: 1764
September 24, 2016, 07:19:38 AM
We're offering cashback offers for lenders for the rest of the September. These are:

Currently registered and unregistered lenders:
  • Invest $200 or more to receive $20 cashback
  • Invest $500 or more to receive $50 cashback
  • Invest $2,000 or more to receive $200 cashback

This offer is valid on all successful investments (the loan must get funded) from now (16th of September) until the 30th of September. If you place a bid in that time, but the loan gets funded in October it will still count towards your cashback.

You will receive your cashback into your Bitbond account by the 14th of October.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Can you explain more about the methods of investing in businesses through Bitbond?

Sure. Small business owners from around the world can rarely get the financing they need to grow their business. A successful eBay seller in Brazil for example, will find it nearly impossible to prove his creditworthiness to his bank. As a result there is a nearly $2 trillion (!!) funding gap for small businesses around the world.

On Bitbond we provide a way for entrepreneurs to apply for a loan to help grow their business. Investors can help fund these loans in order to receive principal plus interest back. The minimum investment is 0.01 bitcoin, giving you a great opportunity to diversify your investments and spread risk.

Investors looking to passively invest, can take advantage of our AutoInvest feature. This will automatically invest into loans which fit strict parameters defined by you.

We have quite an active youtube channel where we go into investing on bitbond in quite some detail. I hope and recommend you check it out Wink

In the loan listings, is there a way to distinguish between business owners and individuals?

And you guys do not reply after so many days.

you can't expect them to come here and admit that their service is broken by concept? anyone with minimum intelligence sees through this bullshit
Activity: 266
September 24, 2016, 07:03:08 AM
We're offering cashback offers for lenders for the rest of the September. These are:

This offer is valid on all successful investments (the loan must get funded) from now (16th of September) until the 30th of September. If you place a bid in that time, but the loan gets funded in October it will still count towards your cashback.

You will receive your cashback into your Bitbond account by the 14th of October.

Can you explain more about the methods of investing in businesses through Bitbond?

Sure. Small business owners from around the world can rarely get the financing they need to grow their business. A successful eBay seller in Brazil for example, will find it nearly impossible to prove his creditworthiness to his bank. As a result there is a nearly $2 trillion (!!) funding gap for small businesses around the world.

On Bitbond we provide a way for entrepreneurs to apply for a loan to help grow their business. Investors can help fund these loans in order to receive principal plus interest back. The minimum investment is 0.01 bitcoin, giving you a great opportunity to diversify your investments and spread risk.

Investors looking to passively invest, can take advantage of our AutoInvest feature. This will automatically invest into loans which fit strict parameters defined by you.

We have quite an active youtube channel where we go into investing on bitbond in quite some detail. I hope and recommend you check it out Wink

In the loan listings, is there a way to distinguish between business owners and individuals?

And you guys do not reply after so many days.
September 24, 2016, 07:02:36 AM
Bitbond

Can you assure this doesnt happen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625932.0;topicseen

Is there a form of insurance for us? Think abt it - fees are paid to you to lenders risk.
September 19, 2016, 11:35:15 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 19, 2016, 07:04:54 AM

September 17, 2016, 08:42:33 AM

TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
September 16, 2016, 10:03:59 AM

Chasback??? Short of fund?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 16, 2016, 10:01:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: