Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ATM Project: bring ATMs nationwide! & CryptoCoin debit card [ICO] - page 3. (Read 3408 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
merchants will want to start using the card once the platform is developed because accepting crypto will draw in more customers especially once bitcoin atms are all over and everyone is using bitcoin. but the card isn't needed for the project to be a success even if it was only the investor perk of getting ATM fee discount that would be fine. the big profit is in the bitcoin atm business. i am investing in this one too i like the revenue share idea ...you can look online a lot of machines make 100,000 or more a month volume and 1% of that would be $1000 a machine into the share portfolio so 200 machines would be $200,000 a month. thats their minimum goal at 10,000 eth say they sold all that in the presale thats 4 mil CCO. if i spend 10 eth then i own 0.1% of the total CCO with a ~$3,000 investment. so i get back $200 a month at that rate, $600 each quarter and $2400 in a year. so in 15 months ive made my investment back, not bad. and as they expand the ROI increases. if they put out 200 machines by say the first 6 months they'll be able to put out at least 100 more by the end of the first year. i like how they aren't depending on the debit card for success because like any digital ICO product still to be created, the market is essentially unknown. i do believe it would catch on though and the fees for that would just increase my ROI. the ATMs are a working product, and everything online says they are successful. theres articles about machines opening in prime new locations making over a million $ volume in their first month and this company wants to hit all those good new locations first.
Activity: 6
I have invested this project looks hopeful anyone reading this should invest too lets get this project moving! the more machines they get out there faster the more we all get paid back forever!
Activity: 4
Yes this is great idea it better than other ico and crowdfund I see this as longterm stable investment Cryptocoin will be more than pump and dump (yes the value may skyrocket but it will stay up) it almost like investors are lending their money to company to get started and get paid back quickly with dividend lasting forever..you get paid quarterly in bitcoin and other crypto and can do whatever you want with that while still holding on to your cryptocoins. I could see value of cryptocoin going really high because everyone will want them especially once company starts putting out ATMs and investors see how much they are getting paid back this is such great project
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://www.bitcoinatmproject.com
Thanks for the support! Pre-sale underway - there are still Elite cards left for the first purchasers buying 25 or more CCO (only 0.0625 ETH). The Bitcoin ATMs and Debit Cards may be mainly for users in the United States (at the beginning at least) - but investors worldwide can be part of the revenue sharing and the success of the Company - for investing in any amount.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Nice youtube! This is a working concept.  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
What I understood from the debit card offered by this project it has nothing to do with Visa/Master services. You will need to take many merchants on the board by forming partnerships with them to be able to use these cryptocurrencies loaded cards. You also want to establish chain of atms inside of United states but people living outside who will they use these cards without any trouble ?
Activity: 1
this real good program devs keep up good work and you find success in today competive financial marketplace don't worry investors will find you
Yes but if anyone can do it I truly believe these people can, it's a solid team and most importantly they already own the building and property they are going to use for the project. really anybody could run a Bitcoin ATM company if the money was there, its just buying the machines, and finding good places to put them: and most of the good places are already mapped out, start with the big cities that don't have any, or like someone said the college towns/campuses with a younger audience. The ATMs would basically promote themselves, and would get listed on the ATM locator websites. Next they could go to the bigger cities where machines already are because they have a really good fee, less than half of what most other machines charge and they would be able to afford this because of having so many machines. Its really not that hard, and the software development they want to add could be an ongoing project and anything the team cant do themselves they just outsource or hire employees for, again they have a big property capable of handling all that, and the only experience needed to do that is what they have from running local businesses: employee management. They've been super transparent with their identities and locations too so theres zero risk of It being a scam, plus the website is really well done and shows the seriousness and professionalism behind the products. I think once more people find out about this is will really take off I mean whats not to like about it? Bitcoin ATMs would help everyone and more people using bitcoin will make sure the price keeps going up and up which should interest everyone bitcoin holder out there today: if every bitcoin holder pitched in just $10 or $20 this project would be funded in an instant. The debit card idea is really cool too even just for the fact that it rewards investors who want to use the atm's with fee discounts I wouldn't be surprised if one person came along and made a hundred small purchases just to buy up lots of cards and sell them on ebay or something later lol Wink the profit sharing is cool too there is a lot of unique ideas with this ICO and I think it deserves to become one of the famous newsworthy ones that everyone talks about because if they succeed itll be all over the news too - community funded startup company launches hundreds of bitcoin atms all over the united states? that would be all over the national news theyd be getting calls for interviews and everything. lets help these guys get the word out so it can be the major success it deserves to be!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This is great idea and difficult to achieve but will be wonderful addition to the Crypto world
Pre-Sale has launched!

https://www.bitcoinatmproject.com/tokensale/   Pricing and Sale information
https://www.bitcoinatmproject.com/buy/  CryptoCoin Buy Page

We are accepting Ether, Bitcoin, Lite Coin, Dogecoin, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash; as well as credit/debit card and ACH bank transfer.
We should get a poll going here....where would you guys like to see a Bitcoin ATM in the US? Where do you live now and are there any ATMS nearby? If there are machines, what are their fees (online it shows a lot of machines have fees anywhere from 10 to 25 percent I like how you guys are being competitive with that.. ) this is why an ICO is perfect for this, bc you can raise enough funds to buy and license 200 or more machines, and put them all out right away without having to worry about profit margins and recovering initial costs right awy. and investors start getting paid from the beginning too - this project is reallt exciting great job dev! best of luck!
ideal ATM locations could be on college campuses I am actually a student near you guys at WVU in Morgantown, west virignia...WV def doesnt have any Bitcoin ATMs nearby AT ALL, believe me I have looked!! college towns are full of young tech savvy people who would love to easily buy and sell bitcoins all the nearby merchants would happily start taking your cryptocard too I see some of your team members are alumni at WVU I  bet they could get u in there for one of ur first machines put it on campus somewhere like right in the Mountainlair (student union)! I only have .5 ether right now but I'm getting in on ur guys pre-sale the revenue share idea is great - investors make their money back quick, and u get to earn a variety of crypto alongside watching the value of ur cryptocoins go up its a win win !
Pre-ICO starting soon - are you ready?
Filipino and Russian translations completed!
still an idea worth supporting they talk about their funding structure if the ICO doesn't raise enough to support 3,000 machines then they just won't release that many at first anyways.. heck for ~$25 to get a cool debit card to put in my wallet is worth it even if the platform never got developed. if there was machines everywhere they would basically advertise themselves n crypto would catch on big time i really think this is the next big thing

You would spend $25 just so that you can have a "cool debit card to put in [your] wallet"?  That's a ridiculous statement but I guess there are many fools out there who want to throw their money towards "platform [that] never [get] developed"

I think that was obviously just a joke. Why not pay 20-25$ to get a Bitcoin card with some neat design? People pay more money than that for things with less novelty factor.. I don't see why the platform wouldn't get developed either, payment software isn't that hard to code, at least it wouldn't be that expensive to outsource or hire developers. The project has a neat idea with their workaround to having a Debit Card that works like a normal card, but it's really just more kind of like a paper wallet/private key or carrying a QR code around with you to use at merchants or an ATM. They want it to operate outside VISA - because VISA contract is hard or impossible to get in the US for crypto cards - so for a merchant to be able to accept it they need special hardware - in this case it can be any type of Square reader using software they develop. It really is a cool idea and could catch on big-time, just like the ATMs. It seems like releasing the ATMs are their main goal anyways, the Card is a perk for investors because at the very least it gives them a discount on the ATM fees - and if an investor gets in early enough to get one of the Elite cards they get to use the machines for free! That is totally awesome!

Merchants have good incentive to start taking crypto now too - because its easy all they have to do is get a Square reader and download an app...don't need to have a special computer setup , train employees on crypto , etc. Plus their software will be designed so no one has to wait on Confirmations - another reason why merchants don't want to use crypto payments today ..who wants to sit around waiting 6 hours to leave with their pizza? All around a totally useful product, why hasn't anyone thought of this before?Huh This Debit Card could actually have been a whole ICO all by itself
Activity: 54
still an idea worth supporting they talk about their funding structure if the ICO doesn't raise enough to support 3,000 machines then they just won't release that many at first anyways.. heck for ~$25 to get a cool debit card to put in my wallet is worth it even if the platform never got developed. if there was machines everywhere they would basically advertise themselves n crypto would catch on big time i really think this is the next big thing

You would spend $25 just so that you can have a "cool debit card to put in [your] wallet"?  That's a ridiculous statement but I guess there are many fools out there who want to throw their money towards "platform [that] never [get] developed"
Activity: 56
Some of the highest populated areas in the USA that appear to not have any Bitcoin ATMs nearby:

El Paso, Texas
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Tucson, Arizona
Fresno, California
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Tulsa, Oklahoma

The following states appear to not have any Bitcoin ATMs at all:

Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Idaho, Oklahoma, and Maine appear to only have 1 each in the entire state; and Kentucky, Nebraska, and Utah appear to only have 2 each.

We are going to change this!! Do you live in any of these areas and want to see a cryptoATM near you?

Its really good news. The project has strong potential to change the world. of course, the better one for everyone. Please keep up your good work in order to bring Bitcoin to more people.
Some of the highest populated areas in the USA that appear to not have any Bitcoin ATMs nearby:

El Paso, Texas
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Tucson, Arizona
Fresno, California
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Tulsa, Oklahoma

The following states appear to not have any Bitcoin ATMs at all:

Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Idaho, Oklahoma, and Maine appear to only have 1 each in the entire state; and Kentucky, Nebraska, and Utah appear to only have 2 each.

We are going to change this!! Do you live in any of these areas and want to see a cryptoATM near you?
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
do you have link to the team behind this project?
Pages:
Jump to: