Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN-LOVE - A TOKEN OF LOVE TO EVERYONE ( AIRDROP ) - page 4. (Read 15454 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Free World
Hi all i'll update on main page for the reward.. You may follow the http://www.bitcoinloves.org/giveaways.html page and follow instructions to receive.

I sent my bitcoinlove address to you as PM sometimes ago. I cannot check my pc for now to know if I have gotten it and how much I got ?? Is there an explorer where I can check the balance in my address ?? Or can you help me confirm if you have sent it to me??
yes send ur address to inbox
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
If we can get airdropalert.com to list this coin as an airdrop coin, it will attract alot of people.
Free World
Yes airdrrop is live
retweet bitcoin love post on twitter and send me retweeted post on inbox or twitter
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlovesorg?lang=en-gb
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
does the bounty exist? or how to get the coin?
Activity: 148
what is airdrop still going on? I want to participate
airdrop still live now ? anybody received coins?
Free World
Block 1000 is coming and then pos. What do you plan on next dev? An exchange would also be appropriate.  Smiley
Thanks Im trying on yobit hope it gets on exchange
Free World
downloaded the wallet and sent the personal message as well but till now i have not recieved my Bitcoin LOVE coin...please dev check personal message and send me some LOVE Smiley
do follow the instructions to receive Bitcoin love on main ann
Activity: 143
I'm taking the airdrop from the project and until now my dempet can not function properly what is the node to activate the dev wallet
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
downloaded the wallet and sent the personal message as well but till now i have not recieved my Bitcoin LOVE coin...please dev check personal message and send me some LOVE Smiley
Free World
Spreading love is the most wonderful act. I suppose this coin will bring people together and make them understand that love can conquer everything. However, I have a question for you. Let's say we do not list this coin at the exchanges and we continue to have airdrops. How long do you think we can sustain like this? Afterall a person is allowed to participate only once in the airdrop. With those 20-50 coins that he/she receives, you cannot even stake them well as they are way too little, to be honest.

How do I support this project? I know I can talk about this to people and have them register for bounty, what happens after that? If we want this coin to grow, we need to make we place them in rightful hands. I am just being a bit practical here.
Your right i agree with your points I will try to make a form but even a form can be misused right? we need a concrete plan so coins are not given to repeated people over and over... i think the only idea i can think is twitter posts every person tweets so that way we know if the person has been given coins again or not..
Activity: 868
Spreading love is the most wonderful act. I suppose this coin will bring people together and make them understand that love can conquer everything. However, I have a question for you. Let's say we do not list this coin at the exchanges and we continue to have airdrops. How long do you think we can sustain like this? Afterall a person is allowed to participate only once in the airdrop. With those 20-50 coins that he/she receives, you cannot even stake them well as they are way too little, to be honest.

How do I support this project? I know I can talk about this to people and have them register for bounty, what happens after that? If we want this coin to grow, we need to make we place them in rightful hands. I am just being a bit practical here.
Free World
Hello Dev,

Did we make some progress on listing this coin on any of the exchanges? Airdrops and bounties have their own limitation. If we really want this coin to pick up, we need to list it in exchange and coinmarketcap.

Please let me know your thoughts around this.

Thanks
Hi perhaps i'll like to see what people think if the airdrops should be continued or just get on the exchange.. Let me know.

Has the airdrop been well distributed ?? If no, I think the airdrop should continue. We just need to find a way to reach out to people out there to be aware of the airdrop. When distribution is achieved, then we can start to do exchange listing
Yes That's right the distribution has to be massive .. i'll try as much as i can and also post the remaining coins in public ledger to keep it clean Smiley
Free World
Really like the concept! Going to take part when my activity rate is enough:) Good luck!
Great Smiley do add on facebook share the link so others can participate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hello Dev,

Did we make some progress on listing this coin on any of the exchanges? Airdrops and bounties have their own limitation. If we really want this coin to pick up, we need to list it in exchange and coinmarketcap.

Please let me know your thoughts around this.

Thanks
Hi perhaps i'll like to see what people think if the airdrops should be continued or just get on the exchange.. Let me know.

Has the airdrop been well distributed ?? If no, I think the airdrop should continue. We just need to find a way to reach out to people out there to be aware of the airdrop. When distribution is achieved, then we can start to do exchange listing
Activity: 532
Hi all i'll update on main page for the reward.. You may follow the http://www.bitcoinloves.org/giveaways.html page and follow instructions to receive.

I sent my bitcoinlove address to you as PM sometimes ago. I cannot check my pc for now to know if I have gotten it and how much I got ?? Is there an explorer where I can check the balance in my address ?? Or can you help me confirm if you have sent it to me??
Free World
I will try to give some love too. Downloading windows wallet. There's nothing nobler than spreading love to your community and to everyone.
You can help bitcoin love with nodes so it goes on forever..
Activity: 756
I will try to give some love too. Downloading windows wallet. There's nothing nobler than spreading love to your community and to everyone.
Free World
why I do not get the coin from airdrop that has been provided by you pak because I see projectini very good
Hi didn't get ur message perhaps missed send again Smiley
Activity: 322
why I do not get the coin from airdrop that has been provided by you pak because I see projectini very good
Pages:
Jump to: