Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN-LOVE - A TOKEN OF LOVE TO EVERYONE ( AIRDROP ) - page 7. (Read 15454 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hii everyone.. Any latest update in this  bitcoin love airdrop??
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
pow end , no exchanges and bye bye
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
dev i wanna ask you about your coin, please answer
are you gonna marry off both your coin Love & Lite ? lol
so they will born new baby coin call Bitcoin Child ?
Activity: 546
any node ,
seems block stop
any update wallet dev
Activity: 644
I mined a few blocks. I have a new wallet. Today I wanted to look at the status but the sync stopped at 1000 block. What to do with this ?
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
The purse now works, it's synchronized quickly, but how do I get the coins?
I understand that the address can not be written here?
Block 1000 is coming and then pos. What do you plan on next dev? An exchange would also be appropriate.  Smiley
Activity: 171
Which exchange do you plan to place ?
Activity: 171
Address sent and received nothing.  Sad
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Official Bitcoin-Love Source Released Please Check Main ANN Page
Thanks for the quick support
I will check now Wink
Activity: 294
Free World
Hi everyone new source will be updated tomorrow after testing..

The purpose of the bitcoin love is to able to understand bitcoin's technology the coin's giveaway will last till the premine ends.
About it being listed on exchange that depends on the future whether it's motive is appreciated by everyone or not..

Thanks stay tuned

The main reason for anybody to agree to accept your coin is for the purpose of trading, you will really need to convince people that about the coin chances of getting listed in an exchange.
Do you realise not everything is meant for money sometimes things can also mean for its own good There are already thousands of coins hanging around every exchange.. I dont want to make bitcoin-love as a commodity at-least for now .. My first aim is to create bitcoin's awareness  ..
Thanks for writing Smiley
Activity: 473

The purpose of the bitcoin love is to able to understand bitcoin's technology the coin's giveaway will last till the premine ends.
About it being listed on exchange that depends on the future whether it's motive is appreciated by everyone or not..

Thanks stay tuned

The main reason for anybody to agree to accept your coin is for the purpose of trading, you will really need to convince people that about the coin chances of getting listed in an exchange.
Activity: 672
when Will be the New wallet available? Hope to get update on it soon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Thanks stay tuned

Source is not yet there dev. Hope I'll not be too late for this also.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Please explain how I got the giveway,,Whether the project is easy or difficult? thanks
Activity: 868
Thank you for the write-up about this coin, however, have few questions-

1) What is the purpose of this coin?
2) What is the real time use of this coin?
3) 50% pre-mine is way too high, can you explain this?
4) 50% POS, sounds good but how you will tackle the inflation?
5) Is there a whitepaper that we can refer to?
6) Road map isn't clear on the website. To be honest, it's just an image with no clear definitions.
7) The thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092672.new#new went missing all of a sudden while I was reading the details. Seems like it was deleted.

I like the idea of this coin and I love BTC too, however, this coin is missing some of the core details which would help the community understand what this is all about.

Thanks and have a nice day.

we are updating a new block chain Smiley
We shall update on this soon
God Bless

How about the answers to my questions? I guess many like me are still waiting to get some clarity on this coin/project. If you could please spare some time to brief us about this, it will be appreciated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Is the wallet from the website safe or not Huh
Wallet not sync. Some addnode pls.
Activity: 294
Free World
Hi everyone if u have wallet address please send to my inbox am compiling new source please be patient i'll add links on the main ANN

Hi dev, still waiting for your new source.
Will just compile my own. Thanks.
I'll be making new source
Wait for sometime I'll update here soon.

There is no download links, and github.com/Bitcoinlove/Bitcoinloveorg is missing. Any problem to the source?

Wallet Works fine
https://github.com/bitcoinlovein/Bitcoinlove
Pages:
Jump to: