Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Bitcoin short. The easiest way to short bitcoin🔥 - page 3. (Read 1730 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Buy BSHORT, wait till bitcoin price goes down, then sell BSHORT for higher price.
Lets say everyone buys bitcoin short and market goes down.

Now everyone wants to sell.

Who will buy at higher price if bitcoin goes down and everyone is selling?

What is price of 1 bitcoin short?

Liquidity is our priority. There will be marketmakers in order books. You can buy and SELL token on our site. Not many companies buy their tokens back. You can find BSHORT price here: decentracapital.com About 40 USD now
Activity: 64
In fact, the project has temporary prospects. The assets like Bitcoin Short which move in the opposite direction from Bitcoin will be relevant while the market is depressed. But not one will need it soon.   

Why??
Why? Srsly? Bitcoin price is dropping how and Bitcoin Short price is growing. The situation will change soon – the market will start growing. Look,  big investors are already buying bitcoun. The biggest wallets bought 150 000 BTC in 2 months.
Hah it’s obvious. But even in case of bull run, bitcoin won’t always only grow. Some corrections, even short-term, will take place anyway!   Then it’ll be possible to make profit on this tool.
Activity: 35
In fact, the project has temporary prospects. The assets like Bitcoin Short which move in the opposite direction from Bitcoin will be relevant while the market is depressed. But not one will need it soon.   

Why??
Why? Srsly? Bitcoin price is dropping how and Bitcoin Short price is growing. The situation will change soon – the market will start growing. Look,  big investors are already buying bitcoun. The biggest wallets bought 150 000 BTC in 2 months.

Why??
Activity: 35
Activity: 516
Merit: 100
Hei everybody
How to earn and get profit from BTCSHORT? otherwise I have no idea about that
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Buy BSHORT, wait till bitcoin price goes down, then sell BSHORT for higher price.

though their plan for this coin is not that complicated but there's no assurance about the value of this coin. you'll never know when will you sell your coins and if it will ever come. and yes, in case bitcoin goes down, who will gonna buy your bshort at higher price if people are not believing the future of your coin? so i would say, this will not gonna last long here. unless, the dev has very solid proof that this concept will work.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272

What is price of 1 bitcoin short?
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Every BSHORT token is backed by bitcoin derivatives- futures, SWAPs, options. Net asset value (NAV) for BSHORT is calculated using the same model as ETF funds use. It is published on our site every day. NAV= net assets / quantity of tokens on the market.

So basically, you are telling us the token has a bearish bias and you're simply acting as a middleman, instead of us directly shorting through futures, SWAPs and options.

Are you tell us you make money on this by means of arbitrage? In sum, you believe the strong volatility will be the one which will generate you profits.
Funds assets are invested in derivatives, mostly on CME and CBOE. The underlying asset for these
derivatives is Bitcoin. A part of the fund’s assets can be invested in derivatives traded on crypto
exchanges (the actual list of this exchanges is published on our internet site). The funds are invested to
insure the result that corresponds to the inverse performance of bitcoin. The fund issues BSHORT tokens.
These tokens are backed by all the assets of the fund and are traded on crypto exchanges. The assets
which the fund receives from the tokens sold are invested according to principal investing strategies
(which are explained below).

Mr. Bitcoin Short explain me with your own words how does it work.

If I buy bitcoin short, what I have to do to make money? --> keep it short and simple.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Funds assets are invested in derivatives, mostly on CME and CBOE. The underlying asset for these
derivatives is Bitcoin. A part of the fund’s assets can be invested in derivatives traded on crypto
exchanges (the actual list of this exchanges is published on our internet site). The funds are invested to
insure the result that corresponds to the inverse performance of bitcoin. The fund issues BSHORT tokens.
These tokens are backed by all the assets of the fund and are traded on crypto exchanges. The assets
which the fund receives from the tokens sold are invested according to principal investing strategies
(which are explained below).

Mr. Bitcoin Short explain me with your own words how does it work.

If I buy bitcoin short, what I have to do to make money? --> keep it short and simple.
Why is it possible to buy Bitcoin Short tokens only on the site? Isn’t it listed on the exchanges? The following issue is how to sell it.   

We just started the project. It takes time to get listed. You can buy-sell on our site, on Forkdelta :https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x316e7d7f3d9584b276fb68028b74fcdbaec56481-ETH
Add token on Ledgerdex with contract adress  0x316e7d7f3d9584b276fb68028b74fcdbaec56481, you can exchange BSHORT- DAI there.
Next listings will be announced.
These guys certainly need listing on some cool exchanges in the near future, otherwise, the community will lose interest in the token. The competitors are wide awake as well.
Working on this.
Activity: 32
These guys certainly need listing on some cool exchanges in the near future, otherwise, the community will lose interest in the token. The competitors are wide awake as well.
Activity: 34
If these guys get Binance listing, I will rise in applause. But I have a feeling that it’ll be extremely hard for them.   
Activity: 23
Why is it possible to buy Bitcoin Short tokens only on the site? Isn’t it listed on the exchanges? The following issue is how to sell it.   
Activity: 40
The ones who criticize the business model haven’t even tried to get acquainted with it. Study something carefully first and then draw your conclusions.   
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
I'm a bit confused, why do I need BSHORT while I can place a Short order by making it easier on the exchanges?
There’s  TradingView’s technical analysis for Bitcoin on their site. I shouldn’t use it, it’s better to analyze the market on your own.   
What’s wrong with it? Does it show wrong information?

It’s all right, but it estimates only the indicators. Investor’s opinion is also important: sometimes, the indicators do not reflect the real situation in the market. 
Activity: 57
There’s  TradingView’s technical analysis for Bitcoin on their site. I shouldn’t use it, it’s better to analyze the market on your own.   
What’s wrong with it? Does it show wrong information?
Pages:
Jump to: