Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Bitcoin short. The easiest way to short bitcoin🔥 - page 6. (Read 1730 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
A few big red flags regarding this project:

1. No team members
2. No actual data provided about how this token will achieve its goal. You can't make claims about having holdings that will back up this project without providing them. You promised you would put them on the website, they're not there.
3. There's no Ethereum smart contract for "BSHORT." I don't see it on Forkdelta, LedgerDEX or Token.Store. Its also not listed on the website.
4. The website is not secured. I have doubt it is actually associated with Chancellor Bennett of Decentra Capital. You would think he would be promoting this project on his social media, which he has not.
5. The graph on the website has the months named in Russian, where as Chancellor Bennett is from Southern California. The OP is also Russian and likely bought or hacked this account in 2017.
6. This is too poorly worded a comment for somebody who should be fluent in English (as the real Decentra Capital is based in the U.S.):

We hold a short position in futures, swaps or options and tokenize this position. Every token is a small share in this position. But token holder doesn't need to actively manage this short position in derivatives, which is usually a headache. We do it for him.

7. This thread employs a bump bot service.

In short (no pun intended), the legitimacy of this project is in serious doubt without some proper verification.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It’s interesting when this project will be launched.   

It’s planned to launch it this month.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
What a funny name of this token but so true dev will dump all his tokens on newcomers. It smell fishy no details who want to dump these tokens. It is better stay away from this project this business model is not looking healthy.
Activity: 8
First of all, the token should be listed on some cryptocurrency exchanges to be popular at least to some extent. The sale won’t go on smoothly until it is done.   
Dude, you don’t read the info on the project carefully when you get acquainted with it, am I right?  It’s clearly specified that BSHORT token is already traded on the following exchanges: Token.store, Forkdelta, LedgerDex.
Hmm, probably, i missed it, don’t get angry Smiley Then the foundation is laid,  t will certainly expand.
Three exchanges aren’t enough to ensure needed liquidity for this token. In addition, they aren’t the largest ones. They should capture large exchanges.
They are planning to list their token on  Poloniex, Binance and other exchanges. 
More exact timing is unknown?
First of all, the token should be listed on some cryptocurrency exchanges to be popular at least to some extent. The sale won’t go on smoothly until it is done.   
Dude, you don’t read the info on the project carefully when you get acquainted with it, am I right?  It’s clearly specified that BSHORT token is already traded on the following exchanges: Token.store, Forkdelta, LedgerDex.
Hmm, probably, i missed it, don’t get angry Smiley Then the foundation is laid,  t will certainly expand.
Three exchanges aren’t enough to ensure needed liquidity for this token. In addition, they aren’t the largest ones. They should capture large exchanges.
They are planning to list their token on  Poloniex, Binance and other exchanges. 
Activity: 78
How many BTC Short are there in circulation?
Activity: 113
What options are you planning to add to your platform in the near future?   
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
What exchanges is it possible to buy BTC Short now and what exchanges is it planned to list it?   

This is not BTC someone trying to sell this crap by using this name of most loved coin. Soon you will see someone will come with long after this short. Always buy original coin if you want to buy BTC.
Activity: 175
What exchanges is it possible to buy BTC Short now and what exchanges is it planned to list it?   
Activity: 76
How will your ensure liquidity of your token?
Activity: 36
I saw on some site that they were using NAV for pricing. What’s that? I’ve never heard about it.
NAV – Net asset value.
Activity: 44
I saw on some site that they were using NAV for pricing. What’s that? I’ve never heard about it.
Activity: 64
What standard is this token based on?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Listen, do i get it right that this is some new cryptocurrency?   
Yes, this is a new cryptocurrency which allows to open short positions for bitcoin.
Hmm it’s something new Cheesy How does it work?
Oh it’s simple!   BTC Short rate moves in the opposite direction to Bitcoin.
So when Bitcoin rate drops,  BTC Short price starts grows and it turns out that it’s possible to make profit on Bitcoin drop?
Yes, absolutely right Smiley As you can see, it’s simple.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Yes, this is a new cryptocurrency which allows to open short positions for bitcoin.
So when Bitcoin rate drops,  BTC Short price starts grows and it turns out that it’s possible to make profit on Bitcoin drop?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: