Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - Bitcoin W Spectrum - BWS - Community coin - PoS - page 13. (Read 28414 times)

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I hope this token will be grow more and we should need to buy at low price and hold till long time .
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think your team is very good, and I suggest that you can increase the faucet to attract more fans. I hope I can help you, and I will definitely gain from your development.
Activity: 77
Good Luck - Community Takeover. Roadmap looks interesting. Only 100 Mil circulation, current Value is almost the listing price for Stocks.Exchange.

Long Road Ahead
Activity: 111
Project is interesting and promising
Activity: 5
Roadmap looks very good idea is genuine and hope its work properly i read the concept and planing of this project and i think this is a good and worthy project to achieve the goal. best of luck the bws team.
Activity: 73
spectrum based project will go to moon
Activity: 1
great Project! Wink
Activity: 8
Best of luck this website owesome
Activity: 8
This project big, listed in exchange?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Very promising ico project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.
Activity: 52
i like bitcoin w spectrum wallet very easy and quick.
Activity: 15
Big crypto comming.
Activity: 61
The ico pos are the best, lightweight wallet and excellent airdrop.
Activity: 34
This project is looking really awesome and joining their airdrop to receive free tokens
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
$BWS IS A BIG PLANNED PROJECT with 100MILLION COIN in total supply.  BWS is trading at 2 satoshi right now. Its an awesome project with a lot of development going on at a rapid pace. So it's a good opportunity right now to buy #bws at 2 sats each.
This project is looking really awesome and joining their airdrop to receive free tokens. best of luck
Activity: 64
This project is looking really awesome and joining their airdrop to receive free tokens. best of luck
copper member
Activity: 223
Hello Dev I join Airdrop  Bitcoin W Spectrum, Nice project.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 7
what is the encryption algorithm? and more information please
good luck
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This gain: "Gain 9% interest yearly" will  value be fixed, or will it depend on the adequacy or other factors to be changed?
Pages:
Jump to: