Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - Bitcoin W Spectrum - BWS - Community coin - PoS - page 11. (Read 28414 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I can perceive it, this is a great project. Your creativity is good!

Hihi
Activity: 45
this is a great project looking forward
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
the look of the thread is not detailed, but there may be a link to the item that explains the project more deeply, but I am interested in this project just waiting for the road map and planning ahead, this project has one item that is superior to the wallet quickly synced
copper member
Activity: 547
This an amazing project. I love the UI, and it is also user friendly. Good luck.
Activity: 26
Is this a masternode coin? in the title it looks like it starts to spell out masternode then stopes...maste...or is that something else im not familiar with?
Activity: 125
Hello,

Do you need Russian translation for ANN?
Activity: 66
i like this project i hope this coin make a new
Activity: 197
great project. I will support your project always.. Smiley
Activity: 3
nice project
Activity: 15
good project, Hope many more Cryptocurrencies to add with more  upvote for more cryptos. All the best for the stocks.exchange.
Activity: 18
Awesome Project!!  Keep up the Good Work u guys are doing... Best of luck for upcoming challenges Smiley
Activity: 349
great project I joined your community
Activity: 72
Awesome project hopefully looking forward
Activity: 72
That good project.
Twitter user: @Hoaluu1280
Activity: 13
Lovely Airdrop
Activity: 21
I will wait for more update for this project.
Activity: 10
Wow, I'm excited to Bitcoin W Spectrum. The minting that can be used on any computer without any specialized hardware needed!

The Security of the network each time your minting generates a block, your coins help guard the network.

And lastly, earn a Reward

Minting earns you 9% annually. Coins are first eligible to mint 30 days after they have been transferred, and after 90 days, their chance of success is maximized. If you mint more often, your earnings will compound!

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
The project is really in depth and hopefully goes to more exchanges! Great
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I hope you can provide an abstract or whitepaper so it can give me a clear vision of the project.  But I do find the project very innovative.
Pages:
Jump to: