Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - Bitcoin W Spectrum - BWS - Community coin - PoS - page 4. (Read 28414 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I read and saw the project has a modern technology, technology revolutionized the financial services industry. Platform users can authenticate and transact instantly and inexpensive intermediaries whose security is always focused. Especially the electronic currency is constantly changing and developing? I will continue to follow this interesting project!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
 I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals
Activity: 13
interesting project, I wonder if you have plan to develop,  wallet apps for android phone?
Activity: 13
nice project with great team Kiss
Activity: 12
It is very good project, must join it. Grin
Activity: 82
Activity: 182
Any plans to maybe aim for Cryptopia in the future?  Great volume there...
Activity: 182
Really cool video and it's great to see this project picking up traction. 10 mill market cap in the future?
Activity: 82
Check out the CryptoFacto review of BWS here!

Please remember to drop a like, subscribe and leave a comment!

https://youtu.be/WHZNjhfFuDU
Activity: 84
Great project, I liked the wallet because it quickly synchronized.I m Loving it.Good future ahead for this project.
Activity: 98
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!
 Cool Cool
Activity: 46
Bitcoin W Spectrum is a very good project, It is long term project and a pure pos coin, I'm looking forward for Cryptal dash. Again goodluck to the development team and the community.
Activity: 85
You guys are doing a great job.
Already 2 merchants accepting BWS.
6 exchanges are trading BWS + 2 more to come this days/weeks
2 stakingpools accepting BWS + im in contact with stakeunited to add BWS so maybe soon 3 stakingpools
great logo , great team , great name.
As soon the public attention focus on BWS we will see x50 - x100  |  15 sat now on 100.000.000 total supply.  Shocked

Maybe a airdrop would be a nice idea befor we got listed on cryptaldash.
If you can contact airdrops.io and airdropalert.com they will add your campain for sure, and there are 20000-50000 potential people on this website waiting for new projects

Im ready for the rocket baby  Grin

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Apparently the movement is for the better, it seems to post in this thread. In general, I wonder how great promise in the future of this subject?
Whether it's laying on the long term?
Activity: 27
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
Activity: 76
You can easily see that, this kind of situations always happened, and probably will happen in the future time to time! Selling now is the worst choice!
Merit: 4
 I think we will see potential of these coins in 2018 as some of them are platforms with great devs and community,
Activity: 80
Am highly excited to be part of progressive cryptocurrency like this.
the thread appearance of this project is very simple but many items that interest me to follow the development of this project in the future, I also like this project wallet
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting.
copper member
Activity: 191

Any groups at Discord?
Pages:
Jump to: