Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - Bitcoin W Spectrum - BWS - Community coin - PoS - page 7. (Read 28414 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 0
when will the airship be distributed?
Activity: 9
This project will move. Developer needs to keep to their promises.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
It is only me that noticed that this thread is crowded by newbie users all saying the same:

"Great project"

Lol

Huh
Activity: 42
Glad and excited with your projects.  I hope for the success in days to come. 😍👍
Activity: 9
Looks like a very great project..... Surely going to invest in it
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Good development, every thing about this Bitcoin W spectrum project is well organized, the roadmap is very clear and understanding
Activity: 6
Glad and excited with your projects.  I hope for the success in days to come. 😍👍
Activity: 42
Looks like a promising project. Will track your progress.
Activity: 7
HELLO. VERY GOOD PROJECT
do you think about creating a telegram account?
Activity: 106
My suggestion, we have to motivate to communities to join this great project. It is truly excellent project
Activity: 8
Using creativity exploits are travailed,looking at this project it depict creativity at its peak,i love this project and it gladdens my heart.thumbs up
Activity: 203
I hope this will be successful.
Activity: 34
I hope that the currency will advance in the future and its price will rise ... and thank you
Activity: 83
There is doubt about the whole thing about this token,when you bump on a great idea your instinct will remind it’s one of it.i hope never to be left out as i have made up my mind to fully employ myself in this project.
Activity: 166
Merit: 5
It sounds like an interesting project, but it's a little annoying if you get a domain from a free provider.
Activity: 36
Great!  Roadmap looks interesting...
Activity: 55
you guys have a well detailed white paper to your project. please try and keed to the time frame. great job
Activity: 30
strong team with great project good luck
Activity: 378
This is very promising project with great vision and promising visionaries to achieve something exceptional in the blockchain and crypto field
Activity: 7
Goodluck team. I suggest we build a strong, active and reliable community.
Pages:
Jump to: