Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN21 - 21 million coins - SHA256 - All Device Types - Jan 2016 - page 13. (Read 42935 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Digital Currency World Now Live

Still much to do, get all the latest from Bitcoin 21 through Digital Currency World. Submissions welcome!

www.digital-currency-world.com

Functional. Sexy. Cool. Progressive. Discover Bitcoin21, celebrating 7 years of the blockchain. #bitcoin www.bitcoin-21.com
This looks promising..

I check both sites http://dgc.cryptopools.com/index.php & http://cointech.net/mining-pools/ and I don't see any information about BITCOIN21 mining information. Has mining already started or what date should it be starting?

Will this coin posted on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

When will the wallet be available for download?

Hi. No pools are setup as yet, there's two confirmed pools to date, but it was only official unveiled today :p

Wallets and source will be available close to launch date, probably 5 - 7 days to allow everyone to set up the pools and run any nodes.

All the IPO loaded wallets will be issued ready for launch aswell so any participating exchanges can start to accept.

Lanch date / time confirmation;

LAUNCH: 21st January 2016 at 21:00 UK/GMT
legendary
Merit: 1113
does everything start next year on 21?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
well, it is too expensive for me but the pos rate is enough low for be sustainable, will be watching the development of the project
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
This looks promising..

I check both sites http://dgc.cryptopools.com/index.php & http://cointech.net/mining-pools/ and I don't see any information about BITCOIN21 mining information. Has mining already started or what date should it be starting?

Will this coin posted on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

When will the wallet be available for download?

I'll mine this for sure good luck!

Much appreciated. Will release a steady stream of data of plans, general ideas for discussion, ideally I want all the exchanges supporting straight from the word go, however will see how that goes.

The 21 Club is an interesting concept, much like the FTSE 100 having an exclusive Exchange featuring 21 digital currencies all with 21 million proof of work coins. These would ultimately be the best performing 21 coins on exchanges in the previous year to give a great metric of the overall investment and trade within the top 21/21 coins.

I have penned in the desire to do an exchange featuring just 21 coins of that specification - coins such as Bitcoin, IXcoin, Neoscoin and Bitcoin21 would all qualify for inclusion to date. Development is subject to demand but is certainly something that is in mind for the mid to long term.

Short term I would like;

-- participation by around 10 - 12+ mining pools
-- agreement to include Bitcoin21 XBTC21 in a number of exchanges (if not all current available exchanges)
-- an initial reasonable level of IPO pledges/commitments

Bitcoin 21 XBTC21 can also be called any of the following in conversation to mean the same thing in the Bitcoin world;

-- Bitcoin21
-- B21
-- 21Btcoin

I am sure our community and users will make up more pseudanyms and brands within the brand itself as time goes by.

Hope to have a full roadmap uploaded and viewable sometime in the forthcoming week.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
I'll mine this for sure good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
polishing my s1 farm for this Smiley
OP Updated Smiley

Website Now Live: www.bitcoin-21.com

Follow Twitter: www.twitter.com/bitcoin_21

Feedback welcome. Please be kind!

Time for a break and walk the dog Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Quote from: VanityWallets2015
Codename Project X is a new expirmental decentralised digital currency

The OP has a misspelling in it. Expirmental should be spelled experimental. Small mistakes like that can give the impression a coin's devs are not professional. The bitcointalk spell checker highlights any misspelled words and gives a list of corrections if you right click a word.

You guys! Typical coders! Wink The OP is being updated tomorrow, the website is almost finished, Twitter being setup, and I am also trying to have a quick game of Battlefield hardline in between, to be honest my spelling isnt much better in the game either.

I will correct the spelling, can we focus on positive suggestions, contributions from here on in, but I appreciate the comments anyway.

sure

The OP has a misspelling in it. Expirmental should be spelled experimental. Small mistakes like that can give the impression a coin's devs are not professional. The bitcointalk spell checker highlights any misspelled words and gives a list of corrections if you right click a word.

You guys! Typical coders! Wink The OP is being updated tomorrow, the website is almost finished, Twitter being setup, and I am also trying to have a quick game of Battlefield hardline in between, to be honest my spelling isnt much better in the game either.

I will correct the spelling, can we focus on positive suggestions, contributions from here on in, but I appreciate the comments anyway.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

theres also
"* Significant proportion of IPO will ne invested in altcoins, particularly POS for a period of 5 years"
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
SHA256 huh? Devs wouldn't by chance have a bunch of SHA256 miners would they? Roll Eyes
legendary
Merit: 1113
sorry. but i don't have time for an other coin.....

sorry to hear that, although you may change your mind tomorrow when all the information is available, best to keep an open mind

i won't buy for sure. but i will think about mining  Shocked i like sha256 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Second Mining Pool Confirmed For The Launch. OP Updated with details tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 938
Pages:
Jump to: