Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinX (BCX) - Future Society Proof Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 19725 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 100
Hey Smiley

Can anybody explain to me how to claim BCX from my BTC-address?
I downloaded and synced the BCX desktop wallet (version: v0.16.2.0-5bf1c6d-dirty) so far.
I tried to use the console and the importprivkey command using the privat key from my BTC paper wallet.
I get the response "null" but it doesn't seem to work...

EDIT: Ok, restarting the client did it  Roll Eyes

Thanks, I'm also trying to synchronize and use the private key.
Perhaps there will be the same situation as yours.

Did you re sync the wallet?
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Hey Smiley

I downloaded and synced the BCX desktop wallet (version: v0.16.2.0-5bf1c6d-dirty) so far.
I tried to use the console and the importprivkey command using the privat key from my BTC paper wallet.

Thanks, I'm also trying to synchronize and use the private key.
Perhaps there will be the same situation as yours.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
There are no deposit options in Exchanges? Why?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
List of BitcoinX mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/bitcoinx

I'm confused... is this a fork of bitcoin (SHA256) or is it a blake2b coin like Sia?
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of BitcoinX mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/bitcoinx
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
Hi, please tell me why the deposit option is closed on the Huobi exchange?
Activity: 10
Hey Smiley

Activity: 174
Hello all BCXers! This is project update 027.

[Core/dev] Have solved the problem that the searchexecrecord of the RPC interface can not be called

[Core/dev] Have solved the problem that the block information will resynchronize once the logevents starts.

[Core/dev] Have solved the problem that the token transaction list cannot display the accepted transactions

[Core/dev] Have solved the deviation problem between gas consumptions and mining awards

[Core/Test] Write some test cases for the security problems and conduct safety tests.

What about answering the above questions/remarks?
Activity: 24
Hello all BCXers! This is project update 027.

[Core/dev] Have solved the problem that the searchexecrecord of the RPC interface can not be called

[Core/dev] Have solved the problem that the block information will resynchronize once the logevents starts.

[Core/dev] Have solved the problem that the token transaction list cannot display the accepted transactions

[Core/dev] Have solved the deviation problem between gas consumptions and mining awards

[Core/Test] Write some test cases for the security problems and conduct safety tests.
As you made a fork of Bitcoin? What are the functions of BCX will enable you to achieve more than ever before, and what exactly to achieve? I'm not sure that the combination of proof, smart contract and DPOS consensus make it possible to become more reliable. What makes you think that?

I think it's better to ask these questions in the telegram chat, if the project managers or project managers will answer them there, as well as other participants who are guided by these issues. or read the white paper yourself, where you will also find answers to your questions.

The Telegram chat is a joke... no answers from admins
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As you made a fork of Bitcoin? What are the functions of BCX will enable you to achieve more than ever before, and what exactly to achieve? I'm not sure that the combination of proof, smart contract and DPOS consensus make it possible to become more reliable. What makes you think that?

I think it's better to ask these questions in the telegram chat, if the project managers or project managers will answer them there, as well as other participants who are guided by these issues. or read the white paper yourself, where you will also find answers to your questions.
The project apparently died

Yeah i can find only 1 working exchange.... just $70 for 445000 BCX... that's horrible
Activity: 4
The project apparently died
This is dead i guess.... can not find a working exchange
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Any working exchange? None on cmc has deposit enabled
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
BCX Project Update 026

Hello all BCXers! This is project update 026.

[Core/dev] Have solved the display problem of individual account balance when checking the multiple account balance.

[Core/dev] Have added the prompt on the wallet interface. Prompt: Gas settings is too small to send token.

[Core/dev] Have fix the checkBlock problem during validation

[Core / dev]  BUG: Token transaction list cannot display the accepted transactions. The causes have been found and will be fixed in the next version

[Core/dev] Formulating solutions for the deviation between gas consumptions and mining awards
Great project, BCX needs some marketing effort. Let’s help this coin succeed.
BCX Project Update 025

Hello all BCXers! This is project update 025.

[Core/dev] Have fixed the synchronization failure of the 1260097 block

[Core/dev] Have fixed the inaccuracy when token sending

[Core/dev] Have added a hint that shows the unknown rules are enabled on the interface.

[Core/dev] Have solved the bug that the token transaction list did not update

[Test] Generate the latest version through gitian and implement the regtest on the newest version to test the test network.

Information about the roadmap update

Q: Prioritizing DPOS concensus - Why?
A: DPOS can save mining resources and reduce the hash power. On the one hand, it can reduce the consumption of mine resources, reduce the waste of energy, on the other side, It can increase the POS voting mechanism and reduce the risk of centralization.

Q: Changing sharding into Side-Chain and Cross-Chain Technology - What is this and what does it mean for BCX?
A: At present, there are fewer projects using sharding, it is complicated and the risk is high. There are many implementation schemes of side chain technology, which is more mature. It has the advantage of code and data independence, it won’t increase the burden of the main chain and avoid excessive expansion of data efficiently. Side chain have independent blockchain, independent trustees, witnesses, also have independent node networks. All block chain parameters can be customized. Because not all applications require the same high security. Side chain provides users with an option of flexibility. Developers can decide how many nodes are needed to run it. So its prospect for development are broader.

Q: Please tell us something about Payment and Contract Application.
A: At present, the main application fields of Cryptocurrency are payment, contract assets and its derivative applications, so a successful Cryptocurrency must be developed and expanded by a strong community to develop healthily in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: