Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinX (BCX) - Future Society Proof Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 19725 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 16
The new BCX official website is coming soon!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I really don't understand the use case of this coin.

The use case for this coin will be a currency that provides full support for the future society. It will a fully anonymous currency with integrated smart contracts similar to ERC-20. BCX also has an enormous supply which will make it more accessible and cheaper to use. This means that businesses will be able to use blockchain technology without the current expenses found with other currencies. We strive to get BCX used everywhere by everyone.

But how much amount is allotted to the dev team? The use case is similar to most. What unique edge are you having here? Do you have partners in this project?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

The use case for this coin will be a currency that provides full support for the future society. It will a fully anonymous currency with integrated smart contracts similar to ERC-20. BCX also has an enormous supply which will make it more accessible and cheaper to use. This means that businesses will be able to use blockchain technology without the current expenses found with other currencies. We strive to get BCX used everywhere by everyone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Hi ,

Why exchanges don't open deposti ?

Which is the technical reply ?

at this moment only 2 have deposit and wd > KEX and AEX
Activity: 7
Hi ,

Why exchanges don't open deposti ?

Which is the technical reply ?
Activity: 11
Imagine that when the BTC rises to $30,000-50,000, the BCX will rise to $1-5, and now invest in BCX = sleep to make money!

$5? naaah too much supply.
Imagine that when the BTC rises to $30,000-50,000, the BCX will rise to $1-5, and now invest in BCX = sleep to make money!
BCX Project Update 017

Hello all BCXers! This is project update 017. Our Turing-complete Smart Contract(RC) is now completed. Feel free to download from Github.

[Core/dev] Have complete Token Send and Receive interface

[Core/dev] Adjust the navigation toolbar of the Full-node wallet, adjust the layout of the main interface and the sub-interface

[Core/dev] Have fix the bug that the deployment result interface can not display properly after deploying the contract

[core/dev] Have fix the bug that the cost of gas and rpc interface did not match when creating a contract from the interface.

[core/dev] Ethereum DPoS algorithm in research

Official Telegram group

EN: T.me/BCX_EN

CN: T.me/BCX_CN

KR: T.me/BCX_KR
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

There was some misunderstanding in the Official English Telegram and we have fixed that now. If you are still interested in the BCX project, please rejoin our community at t.me/BCX_EN.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
what is happend with telegram channel ?!
AEX.COM 和 KEX.COM可以存款和取款BCX
BCX Project Update 016

Hello all BCXers! This is project update 016. Our Turing-complete Smart Contract(RC) is now completed. Feel free to download from Github.

[Core/dev] Release the Bitcoinx v0.16.2, promote the mine update and vote to activate the contract function
[Core/dev] Complete the contract creation interface of the Full-node wallet
[Core/dev] Deploy the new node version
[core/dev] Fix some bugs
[Test] Have test the various security issues of the contract in the testnet

Official Telegram group

EN: t.me/BCX_EN
CN: t.me/BCX_CN
KR: t.me/BCX_KR
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Anyone here able to actually claim this coin?

According to:
https://forkdrop.io/bitcoinx

Its listed on 2 exchanges but I have no idea if they accept deposits and whether you can actually withdraw your BTC afterwards.

Would like someone's input who was able to use their forked BCX coins.
Question: 'Why Use BCX's Blockchain Instead Of Ethereum's Blockchain?

The BCX Smart Contract is identical to the Ethereum Smart Contract. We have created full compatibility with one and other. The only and most important difference is that the BCX Smart Contract is based on UTXO, which makes it more safe to use then the Ethereum Smart Contract. Furthermore, BCX is much cheaper then ETH which makes it more accessible. Hence the large supply, BCX will stay cheaper and truly makes it a future society proof cryptocurrency ready to be adapted by the masses.

Please join our telegram community!
t.me/BCX_EN
Good Morning ,

If i have the old version of wallet , i've to download the new version or the wallet upgrade in automatic ?

No, you have to download the new wallet from github and replace the old one.
Activity: 154
the revolution of the blockchain system is desperately needed, the project is present amid the needs of consumers. I agree with your project development in the future
Good Morning ,

If i have the old version of wallet , i've to download the new version or the wallet upgrade in automatic ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
SMART CONTRACTS are released. Find the latest Wallet on Github.

BitcoinX version 0.16.2rc1 is now available

This version adds smart contract features that require the miners to vote to activate the contract function.

Currently the test network has activated the contract function.

Contract usage documentation is doc/erc20-token.md
It seems a good project , i will course invest in this project !!
Pages:
Jump to: