Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade - page 9. (Read 27214 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
any plans for bounty?

It depends on what people have to offer. Bounties should be reserved for those who can provide added value to the project. For example I provided bounties for MN Setup Guide and Block Explorer.

I will not be providing bounties to people to hype, pump or promote this project in a negative way. Most of the time they just dump the bounty and move on, with no intentions of supporting the network longterm.

I was planning to provide a bounty for votes so that BTCRP could get listed on tradesatoshi. The problem is that this week, they decided to eliminate free votes for adding coins. Now the only way to get added on tradesatoshi is through paid votes.

Once there is a bounty to be offered it will be announced.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So the coins I bought at coinsmarkets are ok for Node?
and this ANN says 100k for a masternode, are you sure its half a million?
I still have my coins from novaexchange, could I please swap them over?

1. yes the BTCRP on coinsmarkets can be used for masternode

2. 100,000 BTCRP for a masternode, not 500,000

3. Swap deadline has passed. If you have BTCR on Novaexchange, they can not be swapped for BTCRP.

Ok I missed the swap deadline for sure. Is that now bad news for me or is there anything I can do to recover the value of the coins I am holding?

Swap deadline has passed. No BTCR will be swapped for BTCRP.

Sad, but accepted -.- Guess I should pay more attention in the future.
Activity: 364
any plans for bounty?
legendary
Just glad to see my friend was able to swap in time

Glad to hear your friend was able to swap his coins. However, you have mentioned this twice so I hope its not so that you can promote you signature in this thread.

just started a masternode, going to follow project

Thank you for supporting the network.

The good thing about this coin is that dev know what he is doing.Score and Trade dev is a joke.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I just want to be clear, and I have mentioned this before, I am not a dev in the traditional sense (coding) but I what you would call an activist dev. BTCR was a dying chain and I had a vested interest in it. Others were on board to switch to a new chain with masternodes so I made it happen. My approach is different from most people. The best analogy I can use it motorsport. Some just focus on raw power and speed (hype, updates, vapourware, empty promises). I want to focus on handling (secure network, many nodes, stability, liquidity on exchanges for traders). There is a giant pool of talent that this project can attract in order to make things happen, I hope.

Oh lol, please not SCORE or TRADE.

I was thinking about getting a MN, but the payout is very small.  Currently, 132 dollars a year?  COLX, currently priced at 2 sats brings in 588 dollars a year at current numbers.

For more exposure, you could get BTCRP listed on masternodes.online and node-vps.  You could also try here: https://masternodeapp.com/

Of course, masternodes pro as well.  The above are free ^^^^^^

You should look at it in percentages. BTCRP is providing a 95% annual return. This is almost 3x what BTCR provided (36% annual PoS). COLX is only returning 56% annually. A BTCRP MN is $135, COLX MN is $881. So its cheaper to buy a BTCRP masternode and earn a higher return.

I can run 6 BTCRP masternodes for the price of 1 COLX masternode. $881/$135 (its actually 6.5 but I round it down). So if a BTCRP MN is returning $128.43 annually and I run 6, I earn $770.58, versus the $588 annually a single COLX  MN would earn me.

I hope this helps.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Oh lol, please not SCORE or TRADE.

I was thinking about getting a MN, but the payout is very small.  Currently, 132 dollars a year?  COLX, currently priced at 2 sats brings in 588 dollars a year at current numbers.

For more exposure, you could get BTCRP listed on masternodes.online and node-vps.  You could also try here: https://masternodeapp.com/

Of course, masternodes pro as well.  The above are free ^^^^^^
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The current  best bid on coinsmarkets is .000000168 SAT for 99803 BTCRP. If the 25 masternodes currently running all dumped their coins  on that bid, with no one else selling, it would take them 13 days to fill that order. Even if you count the PoS miners ALL dumping with the MN, it would take just a little over 6 days to fill that order.

So, thankful that MY above order DID NOT take 6 days to fill! I was anxious to get my hands on a WORKING MN after the DAS, ENT, ITZ, FORCE, SCORE, TRADE, and CHC devs all left the ones they started!! I bought this after reading the positive and complete responses by tokyoghetto!  BTCRP to the moon!

The good thing about this coin is that dev know what he is doing.Score and Trade dev is a joke.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Just glad to see my friend was able to swap in time
Activity: 364
just started a masternode, going to follow project
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

The current  best bid on coinsmarkets is .000000168 SAT for 99803 BTCRP. If the 25 masternodes currently running all dumped their coins  on that bid, with no one else selling, it would take them 13 days to fill that order. Even if you count the PoS miners ALL dumping with the MN, it would take just a little over 6 days to fill that order.

So, thankful that MY above order DID NOT take 6 days to fill! I was anxious to get my hands on a WORKING MN after the DAS, ENT, ITZ, FORCE, SCORE, TRADE, and CHC devs all left the ones they started!! I bought this after reading the positive and complete responses by tokyoghetto!  BTCRP to the moon!
Activity: 8
Dear all,

I just download the BitCurrencyPro (BTCRP) wallet version 2.0.0.0-60010 then set up on two VPSs. But they are can't sync with network. It's status are hanging on "7 week(s) behind" in both.

Please support to guide me fix it.

Thank you.

If you have connections and its hanging, give it some time to sync to network

If you have no connections, you can add nodes.

http://bitcurrencypro.ga/network

Add the following to your BitCurrencyPro.conf

addnode=197.245.17.21
addnode=90.151.59.85
addnode=45.77.91.38
addnode=104.238.186.60
addnode=45.76.132.221
addnode=45.63.100.217
addnode=89.222.233.222
addnode=101.175.205.241
addnode=192.210.180.229
addnode=154.127.61.75
addnode=185.223.28.165
addnode=35.193.81.117
addnode=35.202.27.53
legendary
Hi Dev,
please can i stake btcrp on coinsmarket since its a POS coin?

please check here https://coinsmarkets.com/stake.php

if you have any further questions about staking on coinsmarkets you will need to contact the exchange.

DEVs,
Are you planing to update the information in the Coinmarketcap.com? I think it is still showing the old coin BTCR not the BTCRP. Please do ASAP. Thanks

BTCR is still a working PoS blockchain. The listing for BTCR coinmarketcap will not be changed to BTCRP. BTCRP will need to be listed separately. The only way to do that is to have $10,000 of daily trading volume on an exchange. Until then BTCRP will not be listed on coinmarketcap.

If you need to see overall stats on BTCRP you can use mnrank.com

there is a limit for the minted coins or this is a infinite supply coin like bytecoin? because 5256000 coins minted yearly is a lot even if it doesnt look like that.

In order to prevent FUD I will entertain your concern.

Its going to take 43 years to double the amount of BTCRP in existence.

Even with the coins that we have in the wild now, the spread on coinsmarkets is 13 satoshi. This is for a coin with a $360,000 marketcap, $155 MN and where only 2250 MN can exist with a 100% lockrate using todays numbers.

If anything it would have been better to have more coins out, in order to tighten the spreads and promote better liquidity and price discovery.

Activity: 9
there is a limit for the minted coins or this is a infinite supply coin like bytecoin? because 5256000 coins minted yearly is a lot even if it doesnt look like that.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
BTCRP is officially listed on an exchange - coinsmarkets.com

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BTCRP.htm

Since the swap is over, I will be conducting an airdrop on that exchange, since they were the first to list BTCRP. Hopefully this will promote trading and create a market for BTCRP. Once I have ironed out the details with the exchange admin, the airdrop will commence.

IF you decide to trade on coinsmarkets please keep in mind they have a high withdrawal fees.

Thank You

There is a new Exchange that is spreading fast and doing good. You can also try to list there as well. They look pretty promising.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=11091151
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
DEVs,
Are you planing to update the information in the Coinmarketcap.com? I think it is still showing the old coin BTCR not the BTCRP. Please do ASAP. Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
My friend was a long time Holder of this coin. Glad to see he got swap
Activity: 17
Hi Dev,
please can i stake btcrp on coinsmarket since its a POS coin?
legendary
Dear all,

I just download the BitCurrencyPro (BTCRP) wallet version 2.0.0.0-60010 then set up on two VPSs. But they are can't sync with network. It's status are hanging on "7 week(s) behind" in both.

Thank you.

If you have connections and its hanging, give it some time to sync to network

If you have no connections, you can add nodes.

http://bitcurrencypro.ga/network
Activity: 44
Dear all,

Thank you.
legendary

3. Swap deadline has passed. If you have BTCR on Novaexchange, they can not be swapped for BTCRP.

Ok I missed the swap deadline for sure. Is that now bad news for me or is there anything I can do to recover the value of the coins I am holding?

Swap deadline has passed. No BTCR will be swapped for BTCRP.

Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: