Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade - page 5. (Read 27214 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 12
Dev we got a problem!   and much more i do not showed!
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Please vote at TradeSatoshi to be listed for BitCurrencyPro. I put two votes today. You can vote there everyday I think with Doge. Thanks

https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Which is the port

port=15814

port=16814

Thanks

otto
Hallo all i need step by step guide masternode for windows vps. Thanks

https://www.netlife.co.za/bitcurrency-pro-btcrp-masternode-setup-guide/

here you find all

Hi!
Did it worked? I am also thinking about creating one but wanted to make sure, if this is the comprehensible guide. Thank you.
Helo. Yes this guide working good. Good Luck
How much you make on average a day. Just give a ball park estimate please.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Here is the BTCRP Discord.

Its been running for a awhile I just never posted the link.

https://discord.gg/8ArFEf7

Great! thanks for discord channel finally!

Guys, please join official discord channel for BTCRP: https://discord.gg/8ArFEf7
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Here is the BTCRP Discord.

Its been running for a awhile I just never posted the link.

https://discord.gg/8ArFEf7
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Why are people buying old BTCR on Yobit instead of getting BTCRP from coinsmarkets? Stupid masses don't even know that those coins cannot be swapped anymore. Or, they just don't care anything.
It is fun to watch though.

Grin

Well,it is probably a pump and dump.Dev should consider to add btcrp on yobit though. Smiley

BTCR tends to pump and dump on yobit.

Yobit won't add BTCRP because I hold more than 60% of the coins. They don't add coins when a dev holds more than 20% of the coins.

Besides yobit is shady. I am locked out of my account now. I don't know if anyone else is having trouble with yobit accounts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why are people buying old BTCR on Yobit instead of getting BTCRP from coinsmarkets? Stupid masses don't even know that those coins cannot be swapped anymore. Or, they just don't care anything.

Grin

Well,it is probably a pump and dump.Dev should consider to add btcrp on yobit though. Smiley

Grin
Activity: 84
the old bitcurrency is about 0.01$  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Makes no sense... I think people are buying the old coin! What?

perhaps by mistake, or they know something $)
Activity: 96
Coinsmarkets.com is where telhe good coins are
Activity: 96
Makes no sense... I think people are buying the old coin! What?
Activity: 152
Merit: 12

here you find all

Hi!
Did it worked? I am also thinking about creating one but wanted to make sure, if this is the comprehensible guide. Thank you.
Helo. Yes this guide working good. Good Luck
without discord and 60% of the coins are being held by one person this cannot be called a community coin
How is this project going after the swap? I wish dev could make a website!
Yeah we need a website and add the coin in more exchanges

Thank you for your comments. I will address these concerns. One of the issues BTCRP has is the low marketcap. Any attempt to raise capital to develop/host a website would require a large expenditure of BTCRP. My hope is that once the airdrop dumpers are done dumping, BTCRP should see a natural rise to a higher trading price. This will allow raising funds while using less BTCRP.

The second issue is getting added on more exchanges. Before bitcoins explosive growth, it was easy to get added to exchanges. Now any crypto related listing requires massive amounts of capital. the great crypto rush is on and everyone is getting greedy.

mnrank required a bounty
coinsmarket required a bounty
masternode.online asked for $1000 in btc for listing
coinsmarketcap requires $10000 in trading volume before getting listed
tradesatoshi is paid votes only and its around $1000 to get listed
cryptopia is asking a fortune to get listed. (go see how much 5 Million DOT are worth, that is the listing fee).

It will take time, it will take patience. BTCRP is listed for voting on tradesatoshi, feel free to send DOGE for paid votes. If anyone can suggests exchanges where BTCRP can be listed, please let me know which ones and what is the listing fee.

People should just take advantage of the low trading prices.

you need to appear more often on the network. The coin should be built by the community. Add a Discord

here you find all

Hi!
How is this project going after the swap? I wish dev could make a website!
Yeah we need a website and add the coin in more exchanges

Thank you for your comments. I will address these concerns. One of the issues BTCRP has is the low marketcap. Any attempt to raise capital to develop/host a website would require a large expenditure of BTCRP. My hope is that once the airdrop dumpers are done dumping, BTCRP should see a natural rise to a higher trading price. This will allow raising funds while using less BTCRP.

The second issue is getting added on more exchanges. Before bitcoins explosive growth, it was easy to get added to exchanges. Now any crypto related listing requires massive amounts of capital. the great crypto rush is on and everyone is getting greedy.

mnrank required a bounty
coinsmarket required a bounty
masternode.online asked for $1000 in btc for listing
coinsmarketcap requires $10000 in trading volume before getting listed
tradesatoshi is paid votes only and its around $1000 to get listed
cryptopia is asking a fortune to get listed. (go see how much 5 Million DOT are worth, that is the listing fee).

It will take time, it will take patience. BTCRP is listed for voting on tradesatoshi, feel free to send DOGE for paid votes. If anyone can suggests exchanges where BTCRP can be listed, please let me know which ones and what is the listing fee.

People should just take advantage of the low trading prices.

Hey Tokyo,
I can vote at TradeSatoshi. Also you can try to list at Coinexchange. They are very good. Thanks
I think the project has no future, while at the first top100 address keeps more than 60% of all coins. That's not a fair distribution!

That does not matter actually. Many top coins have similar distribution. This coin has would have a fantastic future if dev invests some time, effort and money for marketing and community engagement.
Activity: 82
I think the project has no future, while at the first top100 address keeps more than 60% of all coins. That's not a fair distribution!
Pages:
Jump to: