Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitfloor cash deposit, ACH withdraw, and wire transfers - page 2. (Read 5854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Same request here... and a link to the different Overview/Market/Trade on the top, non-moving bar instead of scrolling off the top of the page when I scroll down.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Yeah it is a nice little exchange.  I will try using the API to see if that resolves my problem.

Hey OP an idea for expansion.  Allow "Post only" orders.  Post order is one which either adds liquidity or is canceled.

I will look at doing that as well as some of the other common order types. Thanks for the suggestion.

No problem and thanks for starting up this nice exchange.  I am dedicating about 20% of my volume to this exchange.  

I know most people likely use API for orders but can you add a bid, ask, and last to the manual order screen (or to a header so it is visible from all pages)?  

Usually when I am placing an order I want to know what the spread is and that requires clicking to market data and then back to orders.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Yeah it is a nice little exchange.  I will try using the API to see if that resolves my problem.

Hey OP an idea for expansion.  Allow "Post only" orders.  Post order is one which either adds liquidity or is canceled.

I will look at doing that as well as some of the other common order types. Thanks for the suggestion.
legendary
Manual orders seem to be fixed now.
donator
Gerald Davis
I'm getting the same error trying to do a manual trade, D&T.  Looks like a problem with the site.

Funny. I was coming back to confirm I got no errors using automated trade.

Also to the OP.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for not requiring JSON encoding.  A worthless step IMHO.  The API is nicely implemented.  HMAC (w/ key & signature in the header) and nonce value to avoid replay attack.  It was very easy to write something up using .NET in a matter of minutes.
legendary
I'm getting the same error trying to do a manual trade, D&T.  Looks like a problem with the site.
donator
Gerald Davis
Is that the same as an Intersango IOC order? (Instant-or-cancel, if it isn't filled immediately, it gets deleted)

They also have another interesting order type - FOK (fill-or-kill, if the order can't be completely filled immediately, it gets deleted)

It would actually be the exact opposite.  IOC will always take liquidity because if there isn't a matching order it will be canceled.  Post Only will always add liquidity because it will only add to the order book if there isn't a matching order.

rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Is that the same as an Intersango IOC order? (Instant-or-cancel, if it isn't filled immediately, it gets deleted)

They also have another interesting order type - FOK (fill-or-kill, if the order can't be completely filled immediately, it gets deleted)
donator
Gerald Davis
Yeah it is a nice little exchange.  I will try using the API to see if that resolves my problem.

Hey OP an idea for expansion.  Allow "Post only" orders.  Post order is one which either adds liquidity or is canceled.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
My automated order placing seems to be working.  Liquidity / volume is non-existent though.. ugh.

I wish more people would check out Bitfloor, it's pretty nice and ACH is awesome.

I bet they would, if incoming ACH was an option, but it's too easy to charge that back. Sad

I would love to use the outgoing ACH option, but I suspect that Bitinstant will produce something awesome pretty soon, just wish I knew when. At that point I'd have to determine whether their inevitable fee is greater than the loss of depth here.
legendary
My automated order placing seems to be working.  Liquidity / volume is non-existent though.. ugh.

I wish more people would check out Bitfloor, it's pretty nice and ACH is awesome.
donator
Gerald Davis
Anyone having problems placing orders on Bitfloor?

I get this gem:
Property 'detective' of object # is not a function
Activity: 341
I must say I'm very pleased with this service; took cash to Chase, emailed receipt to BitFloor, & I had my account credited within 30 minutes.

Very professional operation - I'll certainly be using you guys again!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
I'm happy to see that BitFloor has added support for deposits of USD via ING Direct Bank's Person to Person payment service. I opened an ING Direct account to send USD to ExchangeBitcoins.com back when they were in business. Now that BitFloor is offering deposits via this P2P service I sent a deposit to BitFloor and was very pleased with the transfer. I have used BitFloor extensively and ING Direct's P2P service a little bit and highly recommend both.
I will add a note about wire deposit.

Is that domestic bank wire only or are international wire transfers accepted as well?

Both.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
I will add a note about wire deposit.

Is that domestic bank wire only or are international wire transfers accepted as well?
We also support ING Person2Person payments for those that want to transfer funds that way.

Additionally, we have changed our cash deposits to No Fee (free!!!). As long as our banks allow us to make deposits for free, we will pass the savings on to you.
I realize you utilize ACH for withdraws.

What about deposits? Do you accept ACH?

Thank you

We do not. Deposits using ACH are reversible and thus unsafe to use at this time.
Activity: 838
Merit: 501
I realize you utilize ACH for withdraws.

What about deposits? Do you accept ACH?

Thank you
donator
Activity: 256
Happy New Year!
Great news to see this, will be using in the future... a lot.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org