Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 11. (Read 92526 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 3
We are pleased to announce to announce the launch of the Roots Network, a bounty-driven, community-based awareness campaign. Please read our introductory post on Medium: https://medium.com/@bitcoingreen/introducing-the-roots-network-db155fc9cd6f

BITG Merchandise is also available now on TeeSpring! https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-green-merch-shop

Read the Medium post above to learn how you can get reimbursed for merchandise purchases.

Please direct any questions to the #roots channel on Discord!

https://discord.gg/W9bC8Md
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I hope this project will open bounty campaign and airdrop. I know most of the great value coins will never open the door to those who are looking for.
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I've been creating a new series of guides via Medium blog posts for Bitcoin Green. Check out the first article in the series, "How To Mine Bitcoin Green" - https://medium.com/bitcoin-green/how-to-mine-bitcoin-green-proof-of-stake-mining-guide-5a11f3cf0efb
Activity: 140
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

BITG Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $ 7.9M   
Current Supply    4,913,553   
Volume (24h)    $ 52.38K   
Maximum Supply    21,000,000
Price %(24h)    -1.11%
Price %(7d)            -11.58%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/bitcoin-green/bitg/
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can you tell more about masternode okay? I found this project has great potential in the future. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 14
Greetings  Do I need to pass КYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your plan, what does it mean??
Activity: 1
I came across Bitcoin Green while learning about Bitcoin's energy disaster ... and I decided to make an account just to post here. I think that this project will be extremely successful as is solves a very real problem with Bitcoin. I will be watching close for developments from the team ...
Activity: 2
Hi,
This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can not hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
Activity: 5
I'm loving this Bitcoin Green master node. It is making me some passive income and paying for my daily expenses. Set up was very easy using the NodeHost.Online service, and I'm not a computer guy. I finally decided to get a master node when I saw there was a way to automatically set it up.
Activity: 14
Good morning there! If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their plan!!!
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
This business looks promising, they also have a pretty good volume in cryptopia. This demonstrated to me that there is a lot of demand BITG today, a mature Plan and hard work of a professional team that will make this business evolve and capture the rank in the stock market.
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Activity: 28
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Is there any market where we can buy BITG yet?
you can buy BITG, on the exchange CryptoBridge
A quick check on CMC provided me information that BITG is also being actively traded in Cryptopia. Actually, BITG on that exchange has more volume than CryptoBridge. The spread also in Cryptopia is much better compared with CB. They also have a trading pair with BTC on CoinExchange but the spread between the buy and sell orders are really bad. Best option right now is to buy it from Cryptopia.  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Is there any market where we can buy BITG yet?
you can buy BITG, on the exchange CryptoBridge
Activity: 140
This coin has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD) and visit

BITG Market & Trading Data

Market Cap              $ 10.9M

Current Supply        4,760,183   

Volume (24h)         $ 10.51K   

Maximum Supply     21,000,000

Price %(1h)        -0.28%

Price %(24h)        -4.09%

Price %(7d)            -7.00%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/bitcoin-green/bitg/

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
@hiphoptrail @xezz I know I can post flyers at my school and get people to sign up. Others can do  the same. Eventually we will have Bitcoin Green Chapters in many schools/cities across the globe. We have a vision we just have to work out the logistics. I know planting stuff requires permits so we can first start making a huge movement by helping clean and recycle. We can even hold a contest, pick a landmark in your city that you want to help clean and post a picture of you cleaning with a bitcoin green shirt and #BITG #GREENCHALLENGE etc. I'm hyped and ready to get this started. Shocked

I think it would be best and easier to sponsor groups from school along with arb organizations that are already doing it. Think about the impact being a sponsor would do for the exposure for bitg.
Activity: 35
Will follow your business, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this project well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their businesss. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent plan and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
Activity: 686
What is the maturity time for staking? And for getting daily stakes how many coins do I have in the wallet?
If what I can remember is correct, the maturity time for staking for BITG is 8 hours. And if that is wrong, the correct number should be far from that. Regarding your second question, you could use the link[1] below for reference. According to that link, you'll be needing at least 400 BITG to stake daily and you'll be receiving more rewards if you increase the number of it.

[1]https://www.coinexplorer.net/BITG/about

Thank you very much for detailed explanation about staking / maturity time and for the link you provide.
Activity: 31
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
Pages:
Jump to: