Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITGESELL - Store of value (Burn rate is 90% of tx fees) #realstoreofvalue - page 10. (Read 26696 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 3
@EmmaWu hello!

I'm one of the BGL holders and want to make a contribution for BGL by investing in your marketing. How can I contact the team to coordinate our efforts to promote BGL?
Activity: 29
Merit: 11
Activity: 45
Merit: 17
Congratulations to the team!!!

All we need now is to increase mass awareness of this great project as well a couple of exchanges that (hopefully) come soon.

BGL is one of the strongest projects in terms of tech out there and the team continues to deliver!
Activity: 31
Merit: 14
Hey hey guys!

It's hard times for crypto, how're you all doing?

The release of 0.1.9 is out on GitHub, you can try and test it!
https://github.com/BitgesellOfficial/bitgesell/releases/tag/0.1.9

Big thanks to our maintainer janus for syncing the code with BTC, this is a huge amount of work done.
The testnet (big thanks to Castor198 and his bglnode.online !) should work out-of-the-box right now, as testnet DNS seed is added.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory

Thank you for questions!
1. The tweeter was created was a community member and currently is not supported and I don't have access to it. We can create a new official twitter.
I think you should do it right away and try to rebuild the community since you are the one in charge, if a community member loses interest in a project and he holds one of the social accounts of the project he can use that account for another project

3. We would like to make new exchange listing for coin on BGL mainnet, but currently we don't have a person to arrange that.
Doing a bounty campaign for this will do, BGL used to have a signature campaign, and it's a long campaign I think its time to launch a new one to generate interest for old and investors

4. We have communicated with CMC with all the links included, probably they are still processing or mb that is not on their priority list.
This project is unique its hard to see a project like this go to waste, the community is still supportive of the project still has a chance.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
How will this project continue when the amount of nodes has decreased so much , there is no news from the project in terms of innovation . Weird !
There are currently 27 Nodes and it still continues to decrease.
In general, the secondary factor. Tomorrow you can deploy at least a thousand nods.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How will this project continue when the amount of nodes has decreased so much , there is no news from the project in terms of innovation . Weird !
There are currently 27 Nodes and it still continues to decrease.
Activity: 29
Merit: 11
Decentralized governance for Bitgesell's community

The DAO is using OpenZeppelin's contracts on BSC testnet and Tally for the visual part.

Bitgesell DeGov (1 day voting period)
Bitgesell DeGov (30 days voting period)

How to claim governance token (GBGL: 0x1D52E9D0AC02Bd18C26B364eBe06311fDD3a1683):
1. Sign in via Metamask and create new proposal as shown in the tutorial
2. Wait until the voiting period ends (about for a day)
3. Execute proposal

Feel free to create new proposals and vote.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
Twitter is very important if you are running a crypto project. Almost everyone checks their Twitter activity before investing or any coin/project. The last tweet was back in August 2021 I liked the threads but wondering why they stopped.
Activity: 20
We Need BGL/USDT pair on Mainnet! Without exchange, there is no point in holding BGL!

Definitely.
I find it absurd that there are no "reputable" exchanges that want to list this crypto.
the worst rubbish or obviously scam coins are listed, this one continues to have no space Sad .
Where are we on this aspect? @Emmawu? do we have any improvements on this? Deadlines?
What should we expect?

in the meantime, dear hodlers or people that want buy, do you think it might be useful to create a topic here on the forum where exchanges (sales and purchases) between users are allowed? (obviously with escrow and all the precautions of the case?) any suggestion on this topic?

Exchanges list coins by demand... if we are not on any social platforms, bgl never be listed.
A twitter account should be set up and get the coin known so there will be demand.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
We Need BGL/USDT pair on Mainnet! Without exchange, there is no point in holding BGL!

Definitely.
I find it absurd that there are no "reputable" exchanges that want to list this crypto.
the worst rubbish or obviously scam coins are listed, this one continues to have no space Sad .
Where are we on this aspect? @Emmawu? do we have any improvements on this? Deadlines?
What should we expect?

in the meantime, dear hodlers or people that want buy, do you think it might be useful to create a topic here on the forum where exchanges (sales and purchases) between users are allowed? (obviously with escrow and all the precautions of the case?) any suggestion on this topic?
Activity: 35
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
what is happening with the status of BGL on Hotbit?
BGL coin delisted from Hotbit exchange.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
what is happening with the status of BGL on Hotbit?
I see that the deposit is disabled and any BGL trading pair no longer exists there. also on CMC, the only market shown is on PancakeSwap.
is this the end of the partnership with Hotbit exchange?

I very much agree with FutureBitcoin that it is very necessary to have the possibility of trading on an exchange, not just a token.

3. Why is there no new exchange to buy a coin, not a token?
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 63
Hi dear BGL community!

Unfortunately I have to say that bridge wallet from BGL mainnet side was probably compromised, so the amount of around 450k BGL was transferred to hacker's wallet.
Guys are investigating the issue.

This is the biggest hack in all of the BGL's history. Contests are now paused due to these circumstances.

Don't be worried about the bridge funds, they would be reimbursed.

What is the hacker's address?
Please keep us informed of the developments of the investigation and the measures of action that you are taking.

Hello guys!

It appears that stolen funds were distributed between 2 addresses:

to Hacker's private address 250 k https://bgl.bitaps.com/bgl1qt5r7e8cr7uufpf3ga2azr46nzegmz5qxf6dnpu
  next 100k to bridge https://bgl.bitaps.com/bgl1qjyeaal24xmwwp8raga4f94hudag2myu3wap94h
    convert to 100k wbgl https://www.bscscan.com/token/0x2ba64efb7a4ec8983e22a49c81fa216ac33f383a?a=0xccd04ec601bf085d219db1c925af6ba9fd17b923
       and sold for $1.7k on pancakeswap
  and 142k to another private wallet https://bgl.bitaps.com/bgl1q6j8jt6uauqcw25m3ka6we63xqxfhezuxlkq5ey
     next he sent to bridge
        and convert to 142k wbgl https://www.bscscan.com/token/0x2ba64efb7a4ec8983e22a49c81fa216ac33f383a?a=0xfa9e1c0fad659f2d23b347077d5bd89a73cea3e4

and
to Hotbit 200k bgl https://bgl.bitaps.com/bgl1qza8rdceqv3kjn5wh33lv3hss8mz57r53qgu8xt
Hotbit -> Bglfuture 32k https://bgl.bitaps.com/bgl1qz4x8362m9m36zjhthw5ctpxps323amyft8jt5y

Let's hope the hackers are white hats. I could offer bounty on the return of saved funds (we can count that as a security contribution to the project). Let's say 10-30% of current market value if the funds would be returned (to address bgl1q328ne2tpmm79hrj86uxa7xj62pqrjlsafrhj92).

The bridge has been patched and would resume normal operations shortly. Stuck transactions would be reimbursed too. I would keep you updated.

Post was updated, indeed the address belongs to Hotbit and a fellow BGL user, not the hacker, sorry about misjudging.

Hello, please do not give wrong information, check more carefully.

https://bgl.bitaps.com/bgl1qz4x8362m9m36zjhthw5ctpxps323amyft8jt5y

Its address is not a Hacker address. You need to make a correction.

I claim this for sure. Because I transferred BGLs from my Hotbit wallet to Mobile wallet on 16.11.2022. Please post information on the forum after a good review.

Fixed, see the post above.

Any updates from the team concerning the hack, exchanges etc?

Please let us know. Thank you!

See above.

There are a few questions:
1. Why is the tweeter for the project not active?
2. Why was the release of the NFT collection stopped?
4. Why didn't they change the logo to a new one for CMC?

Thank you for questions!
1. The tweeter was created was a community member and currently is not supported and I don't have access to it. We can create a new official twitter.
2. BGL NFT collection is an initiative of MyLuck (out community member), and let's hope the releases continue. Maybe demand is not very high.
3. We would like to make new exchange listing for coin on BGL mainnet, but currently we don't have a person to arrange that.
4. We have communicated with CMC with all the links included, probably they are still processing or mb that is not on their priority list.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
I think now is not the best time for the team to think about the next listing, a more appropriate moment will come and we will be announced, there is no need to worry about this.

Yes, there are  important questions that need to be answered,  but these are the priority and current ones.
I asked  some of these questions in the  Telegram group,  but I didn't get an answer.
Activity: 45
Merit: 17

Good questions, FutureBitcoin, I totally support and really hope to hear from the devs! Thank you!

I claim this for sure. Because I transferred BGLs from my Hotbit wallet to Mobile wallet on 16.11.2022. Please post information on the forum after a good review.

But why do you think that an attacker could not do the same, especially since this address is mentioned in the official message from the bgl team, I'm talking about the addresses where he transferred funds, and not about what he controls.

I don't know about other addresses, but I know my own mobile wallet very well. While transferring from Hotbit to mobile wallet, bgl1qza8rdceqv3kjn5wh33lv3hss8mz57r53qgu8xt 31999 BGL was transferred from this address. I think EmmaWu has questions to ask HOTBIT !
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

But why do you think that an attacker could not do the same, especially since this address is mentioned in the official message from the bgl team, I'm talking about the addresses where he transferred funds, and not about what he controls.
Pages:
Jump to: