Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bither - simple&secure Bitcoin wallet.(desktop 1.4.8) - page 2. (Read 49768 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
A good application, smoothly used in various Android devices and easy to use. Just waiting for the airdrop distribution. Hopefully the price will improve even better.  Shocked
Activity: 661
Merit: 503
A simple and secure Bitcoin wallet!
Bither v1.8.6 released:
Tuning the performance of importing private keys and reload transaction data.
Bither v1.8.3 supports SegWit!
Activity: 19
Is the Bitpie exchange secure/decentralized? Can I just leave my coins there, or should I move them to bitpie?
Activity: 72
will be there new version will IOs? When do you throw?
Activity: 1
I am trying to recover my trezor seed using the Bither wallet.  I had multiple accounts on my trezor under the same seed.  I was able to recover my first account with no issues.  But I'm not able to access my other accounts.  Does Bither support multiple accounts?

Activity: 503
Merit: 286
Can I use this to generate a bitcoin diamond address to receive bitcoin diamond? It is bitpie, right? Bitpie is open-source?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
This wallet has been around since 2014 and it supports most of the forks. It does seem a bit shifty though and I am worried about using it. Does anyone use this on a daily basis? Do they have any problems getting coins in and out of it? I like Coinomi's features but they don't support all the forks.
Activity: 50
I wish I could incorporate my wallet private key paper in cold Bither.
Important to have the private keys generated Bither to keep as security if one day something happens to the iPhone (loss, theft, breakage, etc.).

Otherwise it's fantastic, congratulations!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Strong project! The competition on the market of wallets should lead to strong long term solutions. Maybe bither will become a very important wallet one day?
Activity: 34
Great job! I see you are doing really wel! When do you enter the exchanges?  Smiley
Activity: 22
cant see my transacion from mobile bither wallet in blockchain.info or mempool (((( only here https://chain.so/tx/BTC/533657479453a64805e9894189a437096e796b39646664afc2a6fae1cfdc416f

what shall I do?
[Bither&bitpie] new versions help users to easily get BTW/BCD (Bitcoin World & Bitcoin Diamond).

For Bither wallet users :
Bither Android v1.8.0/iOS v1.7.9 will help users to easily split BTW/BCD to their bitpie wallet.

For bitpie wallet users :
bitpie v2.6.3 now fully supports BTW/BCD.

http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/bitcoinFork/index.html
Hello Dev, I have imported my seed of hardware device to Bither, then I have checked that it reports I hav a few getable BCH. I have installed Bitpie too and it is mandatory to specify a bitpie bch address for withdraw. Once I enter my bch address (generated via BitPie) and try to create transaction first it displays amount and transfer fee, then upon clicking OK it says -25Missing inputs under yellow bar.

Do you have any ideas to troubleshoot this issue?

That means you have already claimed BCH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello Dev, I have imported my seed of hardware device to Bither, then I have checked that it reports I hav a few getable BCH. I have installed Bitpie too and it is mandatory to specify a bitpie bch address for withdraw. Once I enter my bch address (generated via BitPie) and try to create transaction first it displays amount and transfer fee, then upon clicking OK it says -25Missing inputs under yellow bar.

Do you have any ideas to troubleshoot this issue?
Activity: 13
[Bither&bitpie] new versions help users to easily get SBTC (Super Bitcoin).

Bither Android/iOS v1.7.8 will help users to easily split SBTC to their bitpie wallet.

bitpie v2.4.1 now fully supports SBTC.

http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/btcsbtc/index.html

I have the iOs version of Bither but for now I can claim only BTG coins (and BCC). When it will be possible claim the other coins (diamond, super, world, ...)?
[Bither&bitpie] new versions help users to easily get SBTC (Super Bitcoin).

Bither Android/iOS v1.7.8 will help users to easily split SBTC to their bitpie wallet.

bitpie v2.4.1 now fully supports SBTC.

http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/btcsbtc/index.html
Hello!
I have a question.
How can I use one BITHER purse address on two computers?

Can you describe your issue clearly?
Activity: 11
Hello!
I have a question.
How can I use one BITHER purse address on two computers?
Just knew about this wallet, although it's been around for years,
And I could see this is a good wallet with various features, including export private keys, right?
You need to advertise - spread the words about this bither wallet.
I will download and test this wallet for sure, but may I ask some questions afterwards?
- it seems that I can send-receive bch through bither wallet? Or it just works for bitpie in order to transact bch.

Bither only supports Bitcoin.

If you want ALTs, try bitpie.com
Pages:
Jump to: