Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 50. (Read 128009 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Official news! STU is going live on Qryptos this Wednesday!
so there will be a hope that STU value is increasing?

Only the market determines the price of STU tokens.
currently I see the price stu still no progress whatsoever when all teams have done the best for this token. It is true if the market has an important role to price.
The project itself is not very popular. Therefore, the price of the token does not soar. We must wait for the development of the platform. I hope with success of the team will serve the growth of the STU token.

Precisely - as the platform develops, demand and token value would increase organically.
Activity: 336
Any employers out there thinking of integrating Bit Job into their business as a means to hire?
Would be curious to hear any thoughts.  Smiley Smiley

Thanks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Yes, there's a huge possibility STU price will increase in the next months because it is a very good project and also its supply is quite low compared to other tokens.
Thank you for your support Gamerfan!
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

Yes, there's a huge possibility STU price will increase in the next months because it is a very good project and also its supply is quite low compared to other tokens.
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

currently I see the price stu still no progress whatsoever when all teams have done the best for this token. It is true if the market has an important role to price.
The project itself is not very popular. Therefore, the price of the token does not soar. We must wait for the development of the platform. I hope with success of the team will serve the growth of the STU token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 994
Merit: 100

Activity: 308
if you have any questions, join bitJob official telegram group https://t.me/bitjob
Activity: 700
BitJob has begun to network globally in order to accomplish this, and already has a partnership with Dutch universities to bring the platform to their students. Though the platform han’t officially been launched yet, they have received thousands of questions about when users will be able to start working and earning through the platform. Dror also discusses what he sees as the future of blockchain in regards to how people look for and get paid for work.

https://www.futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/bitjob-dror-medalion-ceo-co-founder-peer-peer-platform-student-employment-services/
Activity: 504

Where is your source mate? Can you drop it here? Did the team announced about this? People need source by the way. Moreover  i would like to ask if qryptos is a good exchange? I havent heard from that.

Hello

You can always check official media channel for the latest updates and news, here is Qryptos announcement https://medium.com/bitjob/bitjob-token-stu-to-be-listed-on-qryptos-exchange-4dfd3b5d84a3

oh, STU is already listed on Qryptos. atleast we have new exchange now. 
this will open a good chance to increase the marketcap of bitjob.

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Update re Website

We are in the final stage. We are doing the last checkups and updates for our future website.
We are trying our best to release the new website as soon as possible and simultaneously to deliver the best product we can.

Thanks - we look forward to seeing the new site!
Update re Website

We are in the final stage. We are doing the last checkups and updates for our future website.
We are trying our best to release the new website as soon as possible and simultaneously to deliver the best product we can.
Be sure to also join in the Telegram group, the updates are generally always there and in the pinned message. https://t.me/bitjob

Where is your source mate? Can you drop it here? Did the team announced about this? People need source by the way. Moreover  i would like to ask if qryptos is a good exchange? I havent heard from that.

Hello

You can always check official media channel for the latest updates and news, here is Qryptos announcement https://medium.com/bitjob/bitjob-token-stu-to-be-listed-on-qryptos-exchange-4dfd3b5d84a3
Activity: 504

Pages:
Jump to: