Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 66. (Read 128009 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I am happy with the progress, but I want to ask something about exchanges, do you plan to have it added in more exchanges?
Also, I did not see it in https://coinmarketcap.com yet, I guess it's good to be listed there so people will know more about this project.
In fact, just yesterday, HitBTC has added two more pairs for STU: STU/BTC and STU/ETH, and the team is still in talks with other exchanges.
good news, i see the price on EtherDelta rise a lot, though the volume is still low, i think it will rocket when more exchanges listed

Nice to hear that, but I think trading on EtherDelta is not so easy since the trading mechanism is not so friendly, as you can see some guys put the wrong price and lost a lot.

it wouldn't grow that significantly when all there is are exchange listing, it all has to have some development to fuel the flight. not disappointed though but the team could have waited for the beta version and partnering up with exchanges while on the process. timing matters.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
I am happy with the progress, but I want to ask something about exchanges, do you plan to have it added in more exchanges?
Also, I did not see it in https://coinmarketcap.com yet, I guess it's good to be listed there so people will know more about this project.
In fact, just yesterday, HitBTC has added two more pairs for STU: STU/BTC and STU/ETH, and the team is still in talks with other exchanges.
good news, i see the price on EtherDelta rise a lot, though the volume is still low, i think it will rocket when more exchanges listed

Nice to hear that, but I think trading on EtherDelta is not so easy since the trading mechanism is not so friendly, as you can see some guys put the wrong price and lost a lot.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
I think the partnership with Ivy league establishments will be a great idea to promote the project
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bitjob has been doing an excellent research to partner with Ivy league establishments. Next stop, institutions across main marketplaces like Indian, China..
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
BitJob is a guaranteeing task having a excellent possibility of growth and usefulness. Using the current value event kept on Wings platform , a lot of individuals know its features and forecasted a respectable ICO valuation.

Thank you for your support and kind words! Hope you continue to support Bitjob Smiley
Activity: 106
Like the idea especially because it focuses on the youth and motivates them to be involved in technological development. Great idea!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
how much was raised in the ICO?

Also is there a comparison between bitjob and other decentralised job market places like those being developed by the district team and there's also ethlance. Either way this is a very good market for the future because right now everything is centralised
Hey!
bitJob raised: 8018.92 ETH, that is 9216401.64 STU

Thank you for your support Smiley

ETH during that time was still $200 this should have a good price by now. 9M tokens is pretty low this is why this token will be worth keeping until the project is launched. If its going to be used by students by the time its developed, price will be cool.

9 mil tokens is very low indeed, even lower circulation than btc. And 8000 eth is enough to get the ball rolling..

Holders can expect the price to increase in 6- monts time without a doubt. Interesting to see where this leads
Activity: 1330
Did everyone get to see the last team update? What do you all think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW-5EkIL1mA&feature=youtu.be&a=
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I was very upset about the fact that the project collected a little money and, accordingly, received small payments for the Bounty company. But it's okay, maybe this is just the beginning Sad

The team was very happy with the token sale, and are working extremely hard to make bitJob a successful project! Stick with the project and you'll be pleased with the result!
I continue to follow the development. Still, I hope for further success, initially the project seemed quite promising to me

This is a long-term project, so I would not expect to make a quick profit! This technology should go to the masses and when the market for students is filled with this idea, then the price for a token will grow!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I was very upset about the fact that the project collected a little money and, accordingly, received small payments for the Bounty company. But it's okay, maybe this is just the beginning Sad

The team was very happy with the token sale, and are working extremely hard to make bitJob a successful project! Stick with the project and you'll be pleased with the result!
I continue to follow the development. Still, I hope for further success, initially the project seemed quite promising to me
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Also is there a comparison between bitjob and other decentralised job market places like those being developed by the district team and there's also ethlance. Either way this is a very good market for the future because right now everything is centralised
Hey!

ETH during that time was still $200 this should have a good price by now. 9M tokens is pretty low this is why this token will be worth keeping until the project is launched. If its going to be used by students by the time its developed, price will be cool.
Activity: 700

Hey!

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Thank you I have received the tokens, the abbreviation STU is good. I am planning on holding mine tokens for a awhile till the project is rolled out. helping and making it easier for student to get work while studying that pays a fair amount would really be a great gap to fill, I support it.

That is also what I plan to do, I joined in the signature bounty campaign and get some STU tokens. BTW, what is the total number of the STU tokens now after a lot of unsold tokens are burned.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Thank you I have received the tokens, the abbreviation STU is good. I am planning on holding mine tokens for a awhile till the project is rolled out. helping and making it easier for student to get work while studying that pays a fair amount would really be a great gap to fill, I support it.
Activity: 700
Hi there
i buy STU token during the sale ico i invest 2 ether (600 dollars)
i got 2300 stu token for 600 dollar
and now 2300 stu token = 190 dollar
a probleme or its normal ?  Huh

The question "problem or its normal" does not make sense at all. You are part of a huge market and if the price drops then that is what the market wants. Asking whether it is "normal" or not sounds a bit weird. I think bitJob is a very nice project and if they deliver the market will probably recognize that.
yes, if we really understand what the project is and what the team is doing, we may not concern about the short-term price, it doesnt make sense compare with the huge profits as the time running

Exactly, people are whining all over the place about any movement in the market. bitJob is a super great concept with a great team which I think is absolutely able to execute this in the best way possible.
So you think that tokens can still rise in price? It's just that everyone has so different opinions on this score that I do not even know what to expect

Noone can predict the future but only 36ETH worth of STU is currently being sold bellow average token sale price and we have raised over 8000 ETH!

And as people before me mentioned, bitJob has a good team that is actively developing their project and updating us so we can expect only good things in the future Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Hi there
i buy STU token during the sale ico i invest 2 ether (600 dollars)
i got 2300 stu token for 600 dollar
and now 2300 stu token = 190 dollar
a probleme or its normal ?  Huh

The question "problem or its normal" does not make sense at all. You are part of a huge market and if the price drops then that is what the market wants. Asking whether it is "normal" or not sounds a bit weird. I think bitJob is a very nice project and if they deliver the market will probably recognize that.
yes, if we really understand what the project is and what the team is doing, we may not concern about the short-term price, it doesnt make sense compare with the huge profits as the time running

Exactly, people are whining all over the place about any movement in the market. bitJob is a super great concept with a great team which I think is absolutely able to execute this in the best way possible.
So you think that tokens can still rise in price? It's just that everyone has so different opinions on this score that I do not even know what to expect
Pages:
Jump to: