Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLux [LUX] X11 | Web & Android Wallet | 132K LUX | NOW ON BITTREX | - page 5. (Read 30066 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Only 7btc left til .0008
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Picture of a tipical bitlux investor

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
psst there is no store..
like the many other scams in alt coin history the dev will do a magic dissapearance by may 1st, leaving lots of hopeful bag holders, who can't buy any bags..

With great risk comes great reward.

Your statement is true but I don't see it here.  What's the url of the so called outlet store?   If it's suppose to be released next week, the store should be completed right now.  I'm with mikelitoris on this one unless the dev proves the store exists and it has inventory.  I have a feeling he hasn't even registered a domain name for it yet.  lol.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
psst there is no store..
like the many other scams in alt coin history the dev will do a magic dissapearance by may 1st, leaving lots of hopeful bag holders, who can't buy any bags..

With great risk comes great reward.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
psst there is no store..

Well, 90 bucks for a Chanel bag. And it's not a copy. LOL.

http://www.portero.com/brand/chanel
Activity: 182
psst there is no store..
Activity: 574
Bots on trex... annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
What is the url to the outlet store? 
Activity: 224
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!
I wait with 1 k lux Smiley if this happen i buy one ticket to mars.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
It looks like some multipools were mining and dumping LUX, we were x4 more profitable than DASH, price should recover soon and with the next halve this probably won't happen again. LUX FTW!
I hope that cause I was working and I miss the train Sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
It looks like some multipools were mining and dumping LUX, we were x4 more profitable than DASH, price should recover soon and with the next halve this probably won't happen again. LUX FTW!
Activity: 387
Lol, now top wallets on trex has more coins. Nice.  Smiley
https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LUX
BIG DUMP TO 1К COMING  Roll Eyes

Indeed. We are going to enter a suppression phase IMO. Thank god I exited  Grin

I agree, we're not even at block 3000 yet, and PoW is 9000 blocks
#minerdumps, got my 3x and i'm out
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Activity: 574
Activity: 14
I am assuming you paid these models?

Of course, not directly ourselves, but as part of our partnership agreement we are allowed to use our partner's marketing material.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Minners, i only said that, when the pow ends, and lux shop are online, this will be funny
Activity: 14
These two deals (courtesy of our partner in France) will be available on our website during the first week of the Outlet Shop (starting 1st May)

http://i.imgur.com/heeo3qE.jpg

Limited to the first 31 units

International Shipping not included

4,6$ each Lux?? Wow now they are very cheap!!!!

I want one Chanel bag. What should I do? Do I send lux for dev now?

Next week, starting 1st May, you will be able to purchase, not only that purse which will have a discounted price for a week, but many other products.
Furthermore, our website will use an autoescrow system for your protection. And one more thing, we have received already some PMs wondering whether our products will be original or copies. We want to assure you that every product will be original and you will receive the original invoice and the authenticity certificate by the manufacturer.
Activity: 387

gisele takes bitlux  Huh  Roll Eyes
Activity: 285
Pages:
Jump to: