Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLux [LUX] X11 | Web & Android Wallet | 132K LUX | NOW ON BITTREX | - page 10. (Read 30066 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You do realize there's a big drain, lol how many noobs, and you're cheating that urge to buy X5 price from early investors

This is your home video of your childhood? I hope you already sold it, because now it will be 30K sat for 30 min

Lol how do you survive with this level of ignorance.
All you're doing is bumping the thread in turn enticing people to buy.
You can't tell what an uptrend is obviously.. Where is the large volume dumps to trigger a reversal? You sir are a two bit trader.
This is your home video of your childhood? I hope you already sold it, because now it will be 30K sat for 30 min

You haven't post a quote where I said to buy it. So, cry and GTFO.
Meanwhile price 80K.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
You do realize there's a big drain, lol how many noobs, and you're cheating that urge to buy X5 price from early investors

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

You sure talk a lot without really saying anything.
See you at 100k mrkt cap ya tool.

Actual marketcap?
Activity: 495

+1000
legendary

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts
Looks like things are getting interesting on this coin. Page 1 on Bittrex is imminent, low coin count / market cap and and fairly decent USP.

What is USP ?

Unique selling point - seeing as this is being touted as a crypto for women then I'd say it stands out relatively well amongst a sea of crap.

legendary
Activity: 1162
im All in , in here . i can sell all my doll my sister for buy some LUX now ..
legendary
Lol mobile wallets purses and wallets haves all coins, service on the sale of luxury goods probably will not be released, will remain in the promises, buy this shit at 100K I'll get the popcorn and watch the show. How many stupid investors.  Grin

You already told us not to buy at 60k, now price is 69k. WE ARE NOOBS. So don't deal with noobs.  Wink
"Guys, look!!! The price is 70K, rather buy my shit coins and then cry because you lost with this transaction, 70% of the investment!!!" lol lol lol  Grin Grin Grin

You told the same at 60k, now 70k, what you will say at 80k? NOOBS. Yes, we are noobs. Why you bother about OUR money?
Why are you encouraging people to buy this crap at such a high price??? Because you want to sell your shit, which yesterday bought for 20K, how I pity those who buy for 70K they are really very stupid, but life teaches such a loss of money. good luck
Keep crying. LoL.

You sold at 15,000 usd mrkt cap and you expect people to listen to your nonsense?

Activity: 98
I <3 Alts
Why are you encouraging people to buy this crap at such a high price??? Because you want to sell your shit, which yesterday bought for 20K, how I pity those who buy for 70K they are really very stupid, but life teaches such a loss of money. good luck

Here's me thinking the whole point of trading was to buy low and sell high...

What? Where I said plz buy oh plz buy ppl plz? Quote please. Or GTFO.
I'm holding. It is silly to dump at takeoff.
Activity: 495
LOL fudders are trying to drop the price to buy back cheap haha, too late f*ckers Cheesy to the moon!!!!!!!
Lol mobile wallets purses and wallets haves all coins, service on the sale of luxury goods probably will not be released, will remain in the promises, buy this shit at 100K I'll get the popcorn and watch the show. How many stupid investors.  Grin

You already told us not to buy at 60k, now price is 69k. WE ARE NOOBS. So don't deal with noobs.  Wink
"Guys, look!!! The price is 70K, rather buy my shit coins and then cry because you lost with this transaction, 70% of the investment!!!" lol lol lol  Grin Grin Grin

You told the same at 60k, now 70k, what you will say at 80k? NOOBS. Yes, we are noobs. Why you bother about OUR money?
Activity: 107
Lol mobile wallets purses and wallets haves all coins, service on the sale of luxury goods probably will not be released, will remain in the promises, buy this shit at 100K I'll get the popcorn and watch the show. How many stupid investors.  Grin

You already told us not to buy at 60k, now price is 69k. WE ARE NOOBS. So don't deal with noobs.  Wink
I can also buy my orders when we post on the forum colour pictures if it was my coin, and newbies start buying my shit coin like stupid sheep  Wink
Someone sold early and wants the world to revolve around their decision making skills.

Pages:
Jump to: