Pages:
Author

Topic: ✰ [ANN] BITMIXCOIN.IO ✰ High Volume Bitcoin Mixer ✰ SCAM PROTECTION/SUPERLIST - page 2. (Read 10614 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Is he also chipmixer employee?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
We haven't received those 16 bitcoins.

legendary
please tell him to post screenshot.
He did:

It is so funny, all of your replies you're trying to make us look bad and in the first opportunity you're jumping and accusing us.
Sure, let's ignore the signed message that proves 16 Bitcoin disappeared.

We are being very honest here.
Lol.
We will fix everything with the user, strange that he haven't sent any email to support and first time opened here account to report this mistake/glitch
Oh really?
I have sent a email to them. They still dont answer me.

On our first two months of operations were hacked by our hosting company, we hope this isn't the case again. We are working to fix this error.
And you didn't bother to share a crucial security breach on your mixer?

Nope, we covered the lost and learned from our mistakes, nothing to share here. It is no anyone concern.

It is so funny, all of your replies you're trying to make us look bad and in the first opportunity you're jumping and accusing us.

Heh, at least make this bullshit with your other shilling accounts.

Regarding the email, O REALLY???

We don't see any email from the user, please tell him to post screenshot.
We are being very honest here.
legendary
We will fix everything with the user, strange that he haven't sent any email to support and first time opened here account to report this mistake/glitch
Oh really?
I have sent a email to them. They still dont answer me.

On our first two months of operations were hacked by our hosting company, we hope this isn't the case again. We are working to fix this error.
And you didn't bother to share a crucial security breach on your mixer?

We just mixed 5 BTC like 5 mins ago, we did not scam anyone....

Also, someone just sent 0.8, if it was an exit scam we would have gone long time ago, It is sad that all of our competitors  accusing us, How convenient.
Is zazarb (your ex-escrow) also your competitor? Because he left you a negative trust Cry
Or maybe he also works for ChipMixer? D:

No. If it is an exit scam, that's exactly what you're trying to do: get as many coins as possible before leaving for good.
You're trying to extend your exit scam.

You can say you're mixing as many coins as you want. But this doesn't mean you are telling the truth.

Inb4: accuses me of being a ChipMixer's employee because of my signature.

I don't care what you believe or not, fact is, if it was an exit scam i would just ignore you.
legendary
Is zazarb (your ex-escrow) also your competitor? Because he left you a negative trust Cry
I've sent a PM to Vod if he's willing to verify the Letter of Guarantee. I figured that makes more sense than zazarb, as Vod is on DT2.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830

Also, someone just sent 0.8, if it was an exit scam we would have gone long time ago, It is sad that all of our competitors  accusing us, How convenient.
Or maybe he also works for ChipMixer? D:

No. If it is an exit scam, that's exactly what you're trying to do: get as many coins as possible before leaving for good.

You can say you're mixing as many coins as you want. But this doesn't mean you are telling the truth.

Inb4: accuses me of being a ChipMixer's employee because of my signature.

Also, someone just sent 0.8, if it was an exit scam we would have gone long time ago, It is sad that all of our competitors  accusing us, How convenient.

copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 27
Ever used BestMixer.IO? Leave your feedback!
statistics (last 15 days)

- Mixed: 1594 BTC
- Users: 3560
- TOR Usage: 30%

wtf

- 12 referring domains
- 0 organic traffic
- 1 press release on CCN

Can you explain where you have so many orders from?
Complete nonsense. Sad
legendary
the latter of guarantee easily can be manipulated

The whole point of a Letter of Guarantee is that a cryptographic signature can't be manipulated.

If this is a technical glitch, please send the funds to the right address and I'll confirm that here.
But your response doesn't look like it's a technical glitch:
ChipMixer employee publish scam accusations on us, how surprising...

We never scammed anyone you can take your bullshit accusations somewhere else.
Post an evidence or begone to chipmixer.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
We will solve everything with the user, we are not going anywhere, the latter of guarantee easily can be manipulated however if we made a mistake we will solve this issue with the customer.

User "tobericher" sent you coins 9th of June 2018. And did you deign to answer after 9 days ?!
For nine days, a person who lost 16 bitcoins could simply go insane.

My opinion is that you have lost the trust of your customers, and it will be very difficult to bring it back.
We will solve everything with the user, we are not going anywhere, the latter of guarantee easily can be manipulated however if we made a mistake we will solve this issue with the customer.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
@zazarb There was only 5 hours between his deposit and returning the escrow. A longer mixing delay could have been set.
The delay is not mentioned in the Letter of Guarantee.
Maybe, but I personally if did not receive such an amount in first half hour(I means no broadcasted in blockchain) would start worry and after hour start post question wherever possible.
Even if it does not save its money, it would have warned others, now we have a situation when 4 day he can take all money, sent to mixing?!
In any case i also still a wait for bitmixcoin.io responds regarding this case.
legendary
@zazarb There was only 5 hours between his deposit and returning the escrow. A longer mixing delay could have been set.
The delay is not mentioned in the Letter of Guarantee.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Very sad if it's true, Angry
 I still hope situation will be resolved, because I don't see sense scam to such amount if they can earn 30-40BTC every month (with assumption that stats provided by bitmixcoin.io is correct).
Question to tobericher, your behavior is strange, you send and not received back huge amount BTC on 9th June, but  posted here publicly about it only after 4 day!!(assuming that mixing  process should take place  within max hour, no? Receiving such a "signal" timely in this thread or via PM , I was able to "freeze" escrow amount and In such a case, You would pretend to recover at least a part of amount. Are you so indifferent to your money?
legendary
I have sent to Bitmixcoin 16 bitcoins at 19:39:26, 9th of June 2018. Until now i dont get any bitcoin from them. I have sent a email to them. They still dont answer me.
Scam accusation Confirmed!

See [VERIFIED] Scam accusation against BITMIXCOIN.IO .

@BITMIXCOIN.IO: please respond.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Honestly, at this point, you should just PM Loyce with your Letter of Guarantee. I'm pretty sure he isn't working for the NSA, so he doesn't care about where you are sending the coins to. Also, if Loyce confirms that your history is real and you get your coins back, you can just mix them again with a different mixer (or even BitMixCoin again if you feel safe).

I think hes cheating me. Because i sent money in the 9th day. And then the 10th day he withdraw all of money from escrow.
I also think escrowing money this way is pretty stupid (and maybe even shady). If you want to provide safety (with an escrow) to those who are using your service, you should always publicly announce that you are taking the money back at least 24 hours before receiving it. Otherwise, what's the point of an escrow if you can get the money back whenever you want? (E.g: wait until someone sends a big amount of BTC, get the escrowed coins back and run away with the escrowed + scammed BTC).
Pages:
Jump to: