Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN] - page 27. (Read 38423 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Waiting for update and next step... Cheesy
Activity: 230
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Dear Bitmxittz!
Today the first stage of Coin swap is over. Now we need detail instruction about "lost" coins. What should we to do now?
Thank you!

+1 Yes... I lost 5 coins thank you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
HELLO DEV I HAVE LOST ONE COIN THIS IS THE PROOF OFF MY COIN OLD COIN
AND THIS IS MY WALLET BMXT THINKS

OLD WALLET
ebe051b78fa188b99027924ee4e8e0d6.zip

COIN
eaf174d8e7b362eff355482698211cd8b666c87d.coin

NEW WALLET
B84w6nbGEWirjNAHds8ZJt354kVCCCVAZp

THINKS DEV
Activity: 97
I received my swap coins + lost coins yesterday.

I would like to thank the dev for his work and prompt answers (PM).
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Dear Bitmxittz!
Today the first stage of Coin swap is over. Now we need detail instruction about "lost" coins. What should we to do now?
Thank you!
Activity: 112
Congratulations to all Bitmxittz users/holders!
Now we on the first place at Crypto Database. I mean after resolving of "lost" coins issue it will be a Great project due to the novelty of Bitmxittz.

URL SITE WEB DATABASE IS NOT CORRECT PLEASE DEV CORRECT
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Congratulations to all Bitmxittz users/holders!
Now we on the first place at Crypto Database. I mean after resolving of "lost" coins issue it will be a Great project due to the novelty of Bitmxittz.
Activity: 97
Dev, maby it's a good idea to start a Telegram group.

General BMXT group and a group with "big" shareholders.
Activity: 84
Coiner Star
thank you dev.. i got all my coin swap. btw, besides coinsmarkets.com is there any other exchange for this coin .. trading volume there is very low so can not be expected
since you have all your coins, its better now that you and us, hereafter community put in the efforts to move some things forward, like listing on exchanges, let push it together.

I think all of us should buy/sell bitmxittz at coinsmarket.com to keep bmxt market active, If trade is active then easy to get on other big exchanges. I will deposit small amount of btc tomorrow and will trade bmxt. Keep bmxt market active. it's better for all of us bmxt holders.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
thank you dev.. i got all my coin swap. btw, besides coinsmarkets.com is there any other exchange for this coin .. trading volume there is very low so can not be expected

Coinmarket is new brand exchange , so people lazy to trade there
You must be patient to other exchange , dev say will be soon
My coin still save in my wallet , dev still work ,just waiting next update after all coin swap over
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
since you have all your coins, its better now that you and us, hereafter community put in the efforts to move some things forward, like listing on exchanges, let push it together.
Activity: 700
Thanks dev, all my coins have received in my wallet,,,hope bmxt listed in another exchange soon... Cheesy
i have also received the biggest percentage, so far, just one more coin left, anyway thanks dev, for being faithful hope we move forward steadily and as planned.
Yap really, hopefully after the coin swap is over all, we can enter into a larger market
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
BITMXITTZ
Users of following wallet addresses PM, Urgent.

Bitmxittz BMXTZ Old Wallet Address  44d4b8c1a23781f396c1a092bb11ea20

Bitmxittz BMXTZ Old Wallet Address  7d584b7445ac846a0a2f6baa3881cc0d

Above wallet addresses users PM as soon as possible.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Thanks dev, all my coins have received in my wallet,,,hope bmxt listed in another exchange soon... Cheesy
i have also received the biggest percentage, so far, just one more coin left, anyway thanks dev, for being faithful hope we move forward steadily and as planned.
Activity: 230
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi dev.

Is it possible to send BMXT from wallet to coinsmarkets.com?

I mean is the wallet working completely?

Thank you.
Activity: 404
Addcoin request sent to following exchanges.

Yobit

CoinExchange.io

Poloniex

HitBTC

BleuTrade

Cryptopia

Livecoin

If you have trading account at above exchanges suggest admin via support ticket to add BITMXITTZ coin to their exchange.

Best Regards

Poloniex -> That's impossible.
Cryptopia -> Need 2 million DOT to be listed.
So what about novaexchange ?? If you put your coins into novaexchange, the chances to be listed are huge because it only takes 250 votes. I think 250 votes is very easy. Open bounty to voted bmxt on novaexchange, pays people with 100 doge per vote, maybe 2 days voting is fulfilled and bmxt is ready to be listed. Just my opinion.

i sent several request on yobit for add BMXT via site and twitter
Activity: 518
Merit: 265

Yobit

CoinExchange.io

Poloniex

HitBTC

BleuTrade

Cryptopia

Livecoin

If you have trading account at above exchanges suggest admin via support ticket to add BITMXITTZ coin to their exchange.

Best Regards

Poloniex -> That's impossible.
Cryptopia -> Need 2 million DOT to be listed.
So what about novaexchange ?? If you put your coins into novaexchange, the chances to be listed are huge because it only takes 250 votes. I think 250 votes is very easy. Open bounty to voted bmxt on novaexchange, pays people with 100 doge per vote, maybe 2 days voting is fulfilled and bmxt is ready to be listed. Just my opinion.

Yobit

CoinExchange.io

Poloniex

HitBTC

BleuTrade

Cryptopia

Livecoin

Best Regards

sound very good... i hope bmxt will be listed on poloniex. And that's make bmxt very valuable Grin
Pages:
Jump to: