Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITPENTA | THE TRUSTED SMART CONTRACT BASED INVESTMENTS PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I want to be informed in more detail, I do not think that you can be very successful in this way and I have detected some troubles, hopefully you will get a better feeling in a short time
Activity: 50
Let me know when the bounty earned tokens will distribute?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Invest in the BITPENTA project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.

Until they fix their issues with them investors and honor they commitment with the bounty participants nothing will change with Bitpenta, there no talks about the exchange listing since they are too busy changing their TOS
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Invest in the BITPENTA project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.
Activity: 50
I have a question, will bitpenta still stand forever? I would like to invest in the long term, I will last 7-8 months with the plans
Activity: 126
A very good project, hopefully this project can be as successful as we expected. Have a good activity
there are some major problems happening now in their telegram channel.

Joining on this bounty is really a bad idea Cheesy well 2 weeks has been wasted for this campaign..

where is my token bounty???

There's no news about bounty payment, even if we get paid there are still no exchange available to sell our bounty tokens. so chill and wait for further announcement..
Activity: 361
where is my token bounty???
Their ICO officially ended and they manage to sold 2586298 worth of Penta tokens.

April 2018
BitPenta Token available for trade on exchanges

BitPenta Token will be avaiable for trade on exchanges right after the ico is ends.

Now lets see if they will really immediately list bitpenta tokens to live public exchange. 
Activity: 119
It was open but blocked for a review by Facebook after the review it will be accessible
on spreadsheet i distributed  stakes to the some and the others didn't distributed  stakes them Is there something wrong?

For Bounty Question its best to direct your question directly to TokenSuite telegram handler, ANN thread are not supported by tokensuite team.

Office is for real? At the address given? Will pay a visit, say hi to guys 👍😊👍😊

I think its a virtual address in the UK, I highly doubt you will find someone in there that knows about Bitpenta project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
on spreadsheet i distributed  stakes to the some and the others didn't distributed  stakes them Is there something wrong?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What is interesting part which will keep the price pushing upwards is low supply which will decrease even to lower after the finish of public sale round which is live for five more days. It surprised me with results of 5.8k tokens are sold so far while potential is huge. It fits in frame of lowest fundraisers and higher valued tokens later.

its more than 580K BitPenta Tokens and not 5.8k Cheesy So far the ICO sale didnt move in the last 24 hours. But still 4 more days and we will see the end results of this project.

I also see it, sales of their ICO sale is very bad without development but hopefully have a hope for the next 4 days. https://bitpenta.com/penta-ico
Activity: 119
Office is for real? At the address given? Will pay a visit, say hi to guys 👍😊👍😊
Activity: 448
Good project;-):-P

Web. : https://bitpenta.com/penta-ico#ERC20
Still provide token-+
ICO
(-THE TRUSTED SMART CONTRACT BASED INVESTMENTS PLATFORM-).

They extend the public sale with 5 more days! At this time they only raised around 100+ ETH if the figure is correct.

The dev should make some update on where are they planning to list their tokens.
BitPenta is an investment platform which it works like a HYIP site and I found this on google, they say if BitPenta is a scam and does not have an valid license.
https://www.prestigebinaryoptions.com/bitpenta-review-scam/

*Be careful guys, if you are still promoting scam project, probably your account will get red trust

The Bounty Campaign is almost ending and we will see the end results of this ICO, I do trust TokenSuite Team to handle this things professionally. Waiting for additional update from them.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
BitPenta is an investment platform which it works like a HYIP site and I found this on google, they say if BitPenta is a scam and does not have an valid license.
https://www.prestigebinaryoptions.com/bitpenta-review-scam/

*Be careful guys, if you are still promoting scam project, probably your account will get red trust
What is interesting part which will keep the price pushing upwards is low supply which will decrease even to lower after the finish of public sale round which is live for five more days. It surprised me with results of 5.8k tokens are sold so far while potential is huge. It fits in frame of lowest fundraisers and higher valued tokens later.

its more than 580K BitPenta Tokens and not 5.8k Cheesy So far the ICO sale didnt move in the last 24 hours. But still 4 more days and we will see the end results of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: