Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITPENTA | THE TRUSTED SMART CONTRACT BASED INVESTMENTS PLATFORM - page 3. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
What is interesting part which will keep the price pushing upwards is low supply which will decrease even to lower after the finish of public sale round which is live for five more days. It surprised me with results of 5.8k tokens are sold so far while potential is huge. It fits in frame of lowest fundraisers and higher valued tokens later.
hopefully this project will be successful, after ico ends the token value of BitPenta can soar higher so many benefits felt by the investors involved in it, and the project can succeed so as to have good potential for the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
What is interesting part which will keep the price pushing upwards is low supply which will decrease even to lower after the finish of public sale round which is live for five more days. It surprised me with results of 5.8k tokens are sold so far while potential is huge. It fits in frame of lowest fundraisers and higher valued tokens later.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
There's been some movement on their MAIN ICO sale, So far they already sold 439389 Penta tokens and there are still 6 days ++ remaining before their ICO ends.

I am really curious how this works out. The final number of participants will be interesting

We can expect they will release an ICO audit when the ICO ends. so far nothing yet until today.

Last 5 days for the ICO and they only manage to raised 586298 Penta worth of funds.. 

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
There's been some movement on their MAIN ICO sale, So far they already sold 439389 Penta tokens and there are still 6 days ++ remaining before their ICO ends.

I am really curious how this works out. The final number of participants will be interesting
Is there any information about the team behind this project? i dont see any on this ann thread and on their sites.
And this is UK registered company right? where exactly is it in UK?

They didnt provide a physical address on their website.

But upon checking and research i found this...

Name & Registered Office:
BITPENTA LIMITED
21 PINDAR RD
HODDESDON
UNITED KINGDOM
EN11 0FJ
Company No. 11054604

Date of Incorporation: 08/11/2017

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
70221 - Financial management

Feel free to visit them and check them out personally Cheesy and report back if you found anything..
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is there any information about the team behind this project? i dont see any on this ann thread and on their sites.
And this is UK registered company right? where exactly is it in UK?
Market is really down at this time, Bitpenta ICO is not moving in the last 24 hours.

Since its weekend lets see if we can expect some movement by monday. They need to do more marketing outside bitcointalk.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Bitpenta is a platform where you can save and as well earn daily, thereby giving you the life you want. Bitpenta is a company registered in the United Kingdom. They are known to give lucrative opportunities for investments thereby allowing investors make profits without stress at their convenience.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
BitPenta designed the platform to be simple and easy to use so even beginners can operate and navigate easily from any device
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Currently they already sold 381969 Bitpenta tokens. 10 days to go and hoping they will reach their hardcap before the timer runs out.
we really hope Bitpenta can reach hard cap, but until now sales have not increased, 381969 Bitpenta sold while hard cap is still very far, hopefully there is a surprise from this project
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 35
Seems good, but I would love to know what kind of people your team consists of. Can you list the names and short descriptions please? I think I'm not the only person who would like to see it!
Currently they already sold 381969 Bitpenta tokens. 10 days to go and hoping they will reach their hardcap before the timer runs out.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I think the team should be transparent and publicly display their profiles to know who they are. They must also give us confidence.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hmmm not sure for you people, but site seems sketchy for me

1) How can they promise a Fix % of profit based on a time frame when Trading Profits is unknown and mining profits is not constant
2) "BitPenta Limited is UK registered company offering trustworthy and lucrative investment opportunities to all the members making your financial desires come true and helps you to save and increase your earnings."

For the statement Trustworthy, it seems very unreliable, company may be real but how do they proof if they actually owns the company hmmm
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
As I know. At present the mining is difficult, so what is the solution of the project? Is it the team that will invest in more modern equipment for mining?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am not a fan of trust based smart contract without even knowing the team behind the project, but since this is a small campaign i would like to know what they are trying to bring to the table and will it sustain for the long run. I have seen many sites which handed out hourly and monthly profits but they all did not last long as they always run away with the funds in the end. If the team is planning to have a successful project they need to be transparent with their identity .
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Can you please clarify here. I checked your website and white paper and you promise that you will give 3 btc of profit if i invest 1 btc in BitPenta platform. So you can give monthly 300% profit. So why do you open a crowdsale just find 1 btc and it is going to be 2500 bitcoin in 6 months  Smiley
Activity: 154
I see a huge potential in the BITPENTA project. The crypto market is growing exponentially, attracting all sorts of investors. Some of them will try trading yet to realise it should be better delegated to professionals. The potential revenue in case of successful platform implementation is enormous allowing to evolve further.
Pages:
Jump to: