Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [ANN] BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 4. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Question in the beginning of your ICO, KYC was mandatory???

You are right

BitRewardsTeam
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Cashback & Loyalty Points in Cryptocurrency
View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore
Re: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
May 04, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
Reply with quote  #1860
Quote from: kaystay1208 on May 04, 2018, 04:06:10 AM

Good morning. Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?

Good morning! Yes, but considering the demand, the team had to implement new security measures. I approve their decision.

Please explain this my dear friend......
Activity: 378
I like Bit very much, but I see many projects with no future, and with higher values and large volumes, I wonder why Bit is so low, any response Huh

The situation will improve with the launch of the product, as merchants will start buying BIT to reward their customers, not immediately but gradually.

You are right
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I like Bit very much, but I see many projects with no future, and with higher values and large volumes, I wonder why Bit is so low, any response Huh
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
✍️BitRewards signed a new Letter of Intent with MUDOS.

MUDOS is a group of companies located in Turkey 🇹🇷 including e-commerce stores of electrical products⚡, household goods🏠, and gifts🎁. According to the potential partnership agreement, http://bit.ly/2ntdJ4A, http://bit.ly/2nqZTzw, and http://bit.ly/2nvfRsI will use BitRewards technical tools and software🤝.
🔥Breaking news: BitRewards will release its plug-in for Shopify platform.
Shopify merchants will be able to install BitRewards and reward their customers with BIT cryptocurrency🤗.
Shopify is an e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems. There are more than 600000 of merchants 🛍 connected to the platform which can become part of BitRewards loyalty system and give cash-back for purchases in BIT tokens💰.
🔎Currently, our plug-in is undergoing moderation in Shopify and will be available there soon. ❗️But if you want to install BitRewards plug-in now, write to [email protected].

Nice for joining BitRewards. Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform is good idea for future and I believe that it will be successfully soon Smiley

Thank you very much for your support Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Nice for joining BitRewards. Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform is good idea for future and I believe that it will be successfully soon Smiley
What US eCommerce retailers need to know about this year’s back-to-school shopping madness

The National Retail Federation is predicting $30 billion will be spent on school essentials this year.
Compared to the $25 billion projections in 2016, this figure has increased by a massive $5 billion in only 2 years — proving the BTS sector is on the rise and shows no signs of slowing down.
What are the key areas US retailers should focus on in order to capitalize on the BTS mayhem? Read more in our blog: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/what-us-ecommerce-retailers-need-to-know-about-this-years-back-to-school-shopping-madness-1b5c9323423d

Really a very good project! decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace and etc... looks very huge scale. and team have a lot of experience with block chain past time

Thank you for your feedback  Roll Eyes
Activity: 228
Really a very good project! decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace and etc... looks very huge scale. and team have a lot of experience with block chain past time
I've just met this ANN thread about BitRewards.
So what about the vote on KuCoin, has it done, or it still available to vote?

Hello thank you for your support and your enthusiasm but KuCoin Listing Competition has been finished. Together we performed very good and also hit TOP100 tokens, but time was not enough to appear in TOP10. Next time we hope we can achieve better results 😉
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I've just met this ANN thread about BitRewards.
So what about the vote on KuCoin, has it done, or it still available to vote?
I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....

Um what are you talking about? All the questions are answered, and the topic and our website are in English
Activity: 308
I wonder, but when can I see a list of your partners?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia.
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

We already finished ICO stage. So there's no bounty now.
Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Bitrewards, here’s a quick overview: The BitRewards team is probably one of the most active groups out there dealing with blockchain for the retail industry. With the founders, who were also the minds behind GIFTD–an online retail store.

Ok cool Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: