Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [ANN] BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 5. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Bitrewards, here’s a quick overview: The BitRewards team is probably one of the most active groups out there dealing with blockchain for the retail industry. With the founders, who were also the minds behind GIFTD–an online retail store.

Maybe, this will go far in terms of crypto life. Sometimes, how the team communicates with their clients is crucial with the success of the platform. They need to be pro-active in addressing each and every client they have. Otherwise, supporters will start to drift away.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia.
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
Activity: 56
Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Bitrewards, here’s a quick overview: The BitRewards team is probably one of the most active groups out there dealing with blockchain for the retail industry. With the founders, who were also the minds behind GIFTD–an online retail store.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
2020 predictions: How Southeast Asian eCommerce is shaping up

🌏Southeastern Asia is one of the most promising regions for eCommerce with over 330 million online shoppers.
📱SEA customers are active mobile users, used to look for the best deals and offers, so pricing is the main challenge there.
😃BitRewards can offer a progressive loyalty scheme on blockchain technology, helping merchants to retain their customers.
📍Read more in the blogpost: http://bit.ly/2NWrF2k

New Merchants' Registration Webpage

We significantly updated a registration webpage 💻 for merchants — it's now much more beautiful and also informative. 👍
🔎Take a look: https://join.bitrewards.network/

Trial New Black Friday eCommerce Tactics During Back-to-School Season

We start sharing insights for e-commerce businesses — what they should do to stay in the game and attract new paying customers.

The first one is:
How eCommerce should prepare for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 🤖 using #backtoschool season experience👩‍🏫

📌Read tips and hints in our blogpost: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/trial-new-black-friday-ecommerce-tactics-during-back-to-school-season-79e0b7e0fb43

✨Amazing news for our fellow BitRewarders

We are going to release BitRewards iOS mobile app in the second half of August!📱
It becomes super easy to receive and instantly redeem BIT tokens — even not leaving the app!🤑
Here're some preliminary mock-ups of the future app. 🖌
Make purchases in your favorite stores and get crypto — with BitRewards shopping becomes mining!🤗

I still keep the BitR token that I get from bounty and aidrop, as of now I'm still not disappointed about the work and development of the project.
I believe the future BitR will have a good price.
Wish the team of BitR work well and good luck!

Thank you very much, stay tuned for our updates Wink
Activity: 129
I still keep the BitR token that I get from bounty and aidrop, as of now I'm still not disappointed about the work and development of the project.
I believe the future BitR will have a good price.
Wish the team of BitR work well and good luck!
I am very concerned about the latest progress of the project! Hope you can update it!

Cool we appreciate this  Grin 
Activity: 266
I am very concerned about the latest progress of the project! Hope you can update it!
What the blockchain revolution means for eCommerce retailers 🛍️

ECommerce is a rapidly growing industry📈, surpassing common offline retailers. Anyway, eCommerce is struggling 😤 to implement existing loyalty schemes successfully
BitRewards with blockchain technology can provide easy use and implementation of reward programs 💰 for merchants and improved customer experience with a single wallet👛, accumulating numerous loyalty point currencies in one system✌️.
BitRewards is the way how crypto-currencies and real business can cooperate🤝, creating a next-generation economy.

🤓Read more in our blog: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/what-the-blockchain-revolution-means-for-ecommerce-retailers-86d43fc5f3af

waw this is a big success for BIT especially directly can be traded in HitBTC and want to list in KuCoin. I congratulate the team and the developer

Thank you very much  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
waw this is a big success for BIT especially directly can be traded in HitBTC and want to list in KuCoin. I congratulate the team and the developer
what is the reward for making vote on kucoin market exchange. there is some bounty here?

Sorry but the voting is over
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
what is the reward for making vote on kucoin market exchange. there is some bounty here?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
If there are any suggestions that are good for the project, you can propose to us that the suggestions you have adopted can be rewarded with great rewards!
Activity: 49
Hi Bitreward founders and readers,

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/bit-rewards-ico-review/

If you want more of our service email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Great! It is nice information that BitRewards participates in the Listing Competition on KuCoin. I hope you can get the award of a KuCoin Listing. Hope that many people will vote. I will try to understand the instruction, If I can, I will vote also.     Grin

Hello thank you for your support and your enthusiasm but KuCoin Listing Competition has been finished. Together we performed very good and also hit TOP100 tokens, but time was not enough to appear in TOP10. Next time we hope we can achieve better results 😉
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Great! It is nice information that BitRewards participates in the Listing Competition on KuCoin. I hope you can get the award of a KuCoin Listing. Hope that many people will vote. I will try to understand the instruction, If I can, I will vote also.     Grin
Pages:
Jump to: