Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITS] bitswift™ | www.bitswift.io | Child Chain on Ardor Platform - page 19. (Read 54299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
hi, what do you think about the low price of this coin, only 4 millions of coins issued and a low inflation, and a great dev team, sometimes i don't understand criptocoin valuation

it's only going to go up with what's coming out for this coin, undervalued now for sure...especially since many coins are in strong hands and won't be sold/dumped.

yeah crypto valuation is really a farce for most coins (but not all), you can't really tell which are "worth" their own weight because of so much bullshit manipulation, behind the scene scams or bots/traders just playing with the coins up/down daily.  most coins that do this craziness usually have something/someone pulling strings behind it for hype or all the buys/sells, and they rarely last or end up very low values.  only certain coins will truly stay at a STABLE price, gain more acceptance and slow a nice steady rise with time.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
hi, what do you think about the low price of this coin, only 4 millions of coins issued and a low inflation, and a great dev team, sometimes i don't understand criptocoin valuation

legendary
Juicin' crypto
^cool

i see it easily higher.

looking forward to the upcoming tech/wallet news dev!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
BitSwift, Taylor Swift, both hot as fuck.  Roll Eyes Cool Grin Grin
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Sell now, cry later.   Just sayin.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
^ :thumbsup:

wow, quite the price jump last night, very nice. 

"GOIIINNGG UP" Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
I think this coin is really undervalued, the monetary quantity is low and the development is quite good, i will buy some, good work
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Hello,

Today we release our blocknet enabled client with cross-chain encrypted chat - http://bitswift.io/pub_downloads/bitswiftv2.zip

Enjoy!

-bitswift dev team

Nice work, with this BitSwift can communicate across different blockchains. As usual, dev on top of things and BitSwift is one of the first Blocknet coins to integrate this into it's wallet.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Hello,

Today we release our blocknet enabled client with cross-chain encrypted chat - http://bitswift.io/pub_downloads/bitswiftv2.zip

Enjoy!

-bitswift dev team

Keep up the good work dev!
I hope people realize a true coin with true work being done on it and stopped getting scammed.

Price will fly one day soon.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
um, whoa...

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitswift/

BitSwift BitSwift (SWIFT)
$ 0.147584 (+219.95 %)
0.00050856 BTC (+217.22 %)
 Explorer
 Discussion
 Currency
Market Cap   Volume (24h)   Available Supply
$ 593,413
2,045 BTC   $ 546
2 BTC   4,020,850 SWIFT

Who the heck is selling Swift now? Fail.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
kickass

Slowly but surely swift keeps building and price keeps on it's healthy climb.  Smiley

Yup, a true coin path for one... Let's hope people realize true potential here.  Sure it's taking a bit more time, but great it's legit and developing.  Price been soooo stable as well.   Just wait till this coin gets true backing and a push....  #moon 
kickass

Slowly but surely swift keeps building and price keeps on it's healthy climb.  Smiley
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
swiftBackup is now behind cloudflare with enforced SSL.  

-bitswift developers
legendary
Activity: 1120
Been seeing this coin's name a lot on twitter but only small updates here, but still I think that's a good sign.  I see the dev(s)? are at least very active and hope there's results coming down the line.  The potential with this coin seems pretty damn good and I'll admit I've been slowly accumulating given the active dev(s) involved here.  So many shitcoins and scams out there sucking BTC out of peoples pocket it's retarded. Really make me wonder why some people aren't yet turning to legit coins/projects?  I mean sure stuff may take a bit more time but the payoff would be there in the end at least and not down to .00000001 sats at the end of things.  I see this coin mooning in the future and someone would be a dumbass not to hold swift (amongst perhaps only about 4-5 other serious coin contenders in crypto).  Just my 0.2 cents, peace out.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Just an FYI, dev is highly approachable over at theblocknet.slack.com ; best place to communicate with him IMO. Also, nice price action going on today. Swift starting the week nicely.  Smiley

+1 there.

dev has taken this coin almost full mainstream (in addition to cryptoland) and there's more to come from what i heard...very promising, not to mention the super low coin count and serious holders of swift (who are not 19yr old kiddie dumpers).

it's funny how ppl bitch and complain about losing to scam coins, yet when a legit coin is working it's way up, doing all the right things and going to explode in price sooner or later...nobody cares/is around!?  don't think there aren't eyes on this coin...and i'm not talking just btc whales eyes (big deal), i'm talking real world money which FAR outweighs any 'whale' here.

how about a sound investment for once folks?  registered biz in its home country and the dev is on FB plus posted his own linkedin account...what else do ppl want? lol.  
Just an FYI, dev is highly approachable over at theblocknet.slack.com ; best place to communicate with him IMO. Also, nice price action going on today. Swift starting the week nicely.  Smiley
legendary
Juicin' crypto
bitswift web-wallet for your convenience.

webwallet.bitswift.io is now live.

Enjoy!

-bitswift

Just tried it myself, works perfectly!  Thanks Dev.

Now THIS is a coin that's going places!  Smiley

QR barcode reader would be epic addition as well if you can do it.

We will be adding the QR code in a future update.  This wallet is just barebones and basic and mostly should only be used for your convenience.

-bitswift

Awesome, thanks.

#futureMOON
bitswift

Enjoy!

-bitswift

Just tried it myself, works perfectly!  Thanks Dev.

Now THIS is a coin that's going places!  Smiley

QR barcode reader would be epic addition as well if you can do it.

We will be adding the QR code in a future update.  This is just barebones and basic and mostly should only be used for your convenience.

-bitswift
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Is there a working explorer for this coin?

Im assuming the one here is valid? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/apex/ Those guys are pretty good about staying on top of them

Im resyncing our wallet so we can enable trading at cryptsy again

The working block explorer is here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/swift/

Yes it is operating on the correct chain.

We had tried to notified Cryptsy on numerous occasions to update to the latest wallet.

-bitswift

Well is updated and online now. I apologize it took so long

sweet (finally)

given the way exchanges are going...rex and cryptsy seem to be in a prime spot to take over much more volume.  SWIFT volume i can see exploding in the near future...............just sayin' Wink
Is there a working explorer for this coin?

Im assuming the one here is valid? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/apex/ Those guys are pretty good about staying on top of them

Im resyncing our wallet so we can enable trading at cryptsy again

The working block explorer is here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/swift/

Yes it is operating on the correct chain.

We had tried to notified Cryptsy on numerous occasions to update to the latest wallet.

-bitswift

Well is updated and online now. I apologize it took so long

No worries, thank you!

-bitswift
Pages:
Jump to: