Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀 - page 12. (Read 4370 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am still confused about the purpose of having tokens in the ecosystem system. The system can just accept eth and btc, there is no need to introduce another new token.

Do enlightening me more. Thanks.

Hi FunnyAttitude,

We will not represent the other blockchain projects that issue their own tokens to be used on their platform as your question concerns every such platform. The purpose of our token issuance is four-fold, let us try our best to explain:
1. We are using the ICO to raise our development fund.
2. By introducing our own token, we can create various token reward programs that will help develop, expand and improve our platform including but not limited to rewarding activities helping develop our AI Database or improving our platform, products and services on our platform. Also we can introduce various discount (like the 50%-off when purchasing our AI products) programs to not only promote our products, but also incentivize the usage of tokens on our platform.
3. By introducing our own token, we can set up the GoGreenFund which is endowing not cash-based scholarships, but our-token-based scholarships, and recipients who have financial difficulties can use them to buy products and services on our platform; hence contributing to equal learning chances.
4. We created an innovative Embedded Put Option through which we intend to incentivize the holding of our tokens and hence stabilize the value of our tokens. How this works? We will fix the value of our tokens when purchasing AI products at Max[token ICO end value, token current market value] So by this formula, the token value when purchasing AI products won't drop below the token ICO end value even if the token's market value drops below the ICO end value. This option combined with our 50% discount for token transactions of AI products will keep the token value when purchasing AI products always above twice as high as the token's market value. This is a bit complicated and for actual example, please visit our webpage's FAQ.

So as you can see these measures wouldn't have been possible without issuing our own token and that's why we chose blockchain and to leverage its token mechanism. Thanks for the great question^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 33
So till now has BITSCHOOL reach a price point for its tokens?

Hi hotcoin1234,

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you are asking about our token price in terms of dollar, our BSCH is tied to ETH and the equation is 1ETH = 6000BSCH, so price fluctuates with the ETH movements. So today we checked and the ETH is about $850, that makes our BSCH about $0.14 worth. Hope this answered your question, if not, let me know anytime. Have a great day^^

Best,
BitSchool 

Can i also see it in a way that BSCH is affected by the price movement. What if the price of the eth double, aint your BSCH will become more expensive and your total hardcap will double? Or do you have any backup plans if such situation happens. Do take note that it has happened during the 2017 nov to dec period whereby eth increased by x3.
Activity: 33
I am still confused about the purpose of having tokens in the ecosystem system. The system can just accept eth and btc, there is no need to introduce another new token.

Do enlightening me more. Thanks.
Activity: 224

You have answer my question, who sets the price of the BITSCHOOL token?

Hi hotcoin1234,

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you are asking about our token price in terms of dollar, our BSCH is tied to ETH and the equation is 1ETH = 6000BSCH, so price fluctuates with the ETH movements. So today we checked and the ETH is about $850, that makes our BSCH about $0.14 worth. Hope this answered your question, if not, let me know anytime. Have a great day^^

Best,
BitSchool  

What my concern is more to how you all arrive to the price of BITSCHOOL token
copper member

Hi hotcoin1234,

Best,
BitSchool 
copper member
Twitter username:@p_managave
Telegram username:@p_managave
Email Address used to register on website: [email protected]

Hi
p_managave,

Please post your airdrop info on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
If i am not wrong you have mention before the MVP is up for use, does the MVP provide the same functions like the real platform or only some of the functions? Maybe you would like to explain more on the MVP.

Hi raddish,

Phil (co-founder and CTO of BitSchool) is the creator behind the MVP and will lead our development following our BitSchool development kick-off. He's still fine-tuning the MVP that will be released first to UK students, and we'll get real user testing feedbacks, which we plan to share with you guys. Also we have contacted schools already and they all expressed their interest in licensing our Adaptive AI Assessment. So the prototype MVP is already a working product but will have significant improvements in terms of its capabilities and functionalities once we start the BitSchool Platform development. Also as you can see the MVP has currently one course area which is IT but the course coverage will be broadened so that the app can be used for the assessment for all study subjects from science to math to literature. Hope this helped^^

Best,
BitSchool

copper member
Hi may i check with you what exchange are your token to be traded on? And do you have a plan to integrate a crypto exchange function in your platform?
Hello^^

Thx for putting this question on our BitSchool ANN thread. As I mentioned, it would be of great interest to our BitSchool supporters, followers, and prospective participants in our token sale ^^

We haven't decided yet with respect to the exchange(s) that our BSCH will be traded on. However, currently we're researching the best options and once our Token Sale is complete, it will be listed on exchange(s) and we will formally announce it on our webpage, newsletter and other social media venues. As to the crypto exchange function, currently we don't have plans to implement it, but it's definitely an option in our future if it's going to facilitate the BSCH transactions on our platform and thereby ease the purchasing process of our products and services for our users.

Best,
BitSchool

I would like to rewind a couple of pages back as i went back to the token section and have some new doubts, how much would BITSCHOOL like to supply the token to the market to reach the soft and hard cap of what BITSCHOOL want to raise?

Hi universal3ee,

First of all, we're issuing 400,000,000BSCH and 75% of this (300,000,000BSCH) will be distributed to the public. Also 60% of the raised public fund is allocated to cover our R&D of our online tutoring platform (10%) and AI products (50%). The soft cap is basically 1% of the total token distribution which amounts to 4Mil BSCH which will only cover basic development costs of our tutoring platform and AI products. We have already begun the development of our Adaptive AI Assessment app and it's posted on our webpage as the MVP. So with this small amount of money, we will definitely not be able to develop such advanced features as the Adaptive Video Technology or Intelligent Marking System. However, in this case, we will continue our development nevertheless and will look for other funding options as well. Right from the start, we've decided to go with the ICO as it allows us the most ideal funding method for high-impact, high-potential ventures like BitSchool with the financial support of our community. Also we have so far received a number of love calls from private investors but did not pursue them because of this reason. So even if we are not successful and reach only the min cap, we're confident we will find interested investors willing to help us continue our development of our advanced technologies. But let's hope we won't reach this point ^^; If we hit the hard cap, then we won't get distracted by the R&D cost anymore and can fully dedicate our manpower and mental resources to design, develop and deploy our fully-equipped tutoring platform and comprehensive list of AI products as soon as possible so that users can gain fast access to these innovative service and product lines. So for this, the help from our community is really important and we look forward to your contribution to making personalized learning and equal affordability of high-quality education the entrenched practices of our future education.

Best,
BitSchool  

A word of advice maybe you can try to reach out to private investor that have the same philosophy with BITSCHOOL and vision to help the younger generations on education they might be more willing to fork in and assist this project to a success.

Hi universal3ee,

Of course! But it's important that we find investors who share our goal and vision as it is important for not only BitSchool's successful launch, but for our sustainable growth, which we have to think from now^^

Best,
BitSchool

So till now how much private investor funds is already acquired for the development of BITCHOOL as i am very interested in the development and would like to see better features coming out and which also means funds from investors.

Hi universal3ee,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'acquired'...we will raise our fund through the crowdsale only so there are no private investors involved. We will only seek this option if we fail to raise the necessary investment to start our development. Hope this address your question correctly, if not, please let me know.

Best,
BitSchool

You did answer my questions. However may i know why BITSCHOOL would not want to get private investors which can expedite the process to reach your hard cap. What i mean by acquire is the amount you all already have for this project.

Hi univeral3ee,

By private investors, I meant investors who want an equity piece in return for their investments and we are not accepting those as we will raise our dev fund through the crowdsale. However, I see you're referring to crypto investors who will participate in our crowdsale. We are reaching out to them using various channels and we have already received intentions to invest from a number of them. Also we will only use the public presale and crowdsale, and we don't have a private sale which is reserved for particular investors, if that's what you want to know ^^;

Best,
BitSchool

Ya what i mean is private sale reserved for particular investors, why BITSCHOOL will not consider them?

What i guess is that BITSCHOOL will want to share this with the public audience on this amazing project rather than just a few specific investors.

Hi raddish,

Right, that's the behind story^^ But another important news is that we're going to kick off a referral campaign soon and the community will get rewarded by referring other members to BitSchool. The details will be announced soon, so stay tuned!

Best,
BitSchool

I will be anticipating this upcoming campaign...... Wink Wink

Hi raddish,

Stay tuned to our imminent announcement and don't miss the date! ^^ Your support is important!

Have a great day^^

BitSchool
Activity: 109
Twitter username:@p_managave
Telegram username:@p_managave
Email Address used to register on website: [email protected]
Activity: 252
If i am not wrong you have mention before the MVP is up for use, does the MVP provide the same functions like the real platform or only some of the functions? Maybe you would like to explain more on the MVP.
copper member
Hi may i check with you what exchange are your token to be traded on? And do you have a plan to integrate a crypto exchange function in your platform?
Hello^^

Thx for putting this question on our BitSchool ANN thread. As I mentioned, it would be of great interest to our BitSchool supporters, followers, and prospective participants in our token sale ^^

We haven't decided yet with respect to the exchange(s) that our BSCH will be traded on. However, currently we're researching the best options and once our Token Sale is complete, it will be listed on exchange(s) and we will formally announce it on our webpage, newsletter and other social media venues. As to the crypto exchange function, currently we don't have plans to implement it, but it's definitely an option in our future if it's going to facilitate the BSCH transactions on our platform and thereby ease the purchasing process of our products and services for our users.

Best,
BitSchool

I would like to rewind a couple of pages back as i went back to the token section and have some new doubts, how much would BITSCHOOL like to supply the token to the market to reach the soft and hard cap of what BITSCHOOL want to raise?

Hi universal3ee,

First of all, we're issuing 400,000,000BSCH and 75% of this (300,000,000BSCH) will be distributed to the public. Also 60% of the raised public fund is allocated to cover our R&D of our online tutoring platform (10%) and AI products (50%). The soft cap is basically 1% of the total token distribution which amounts to 4Mil BSCH which will only cover basic development costs of our tutoring platform and AI products. We have already begun the development of our Adaptive AI Assessment app and it's posted on our webpage as the MVP. So with this small amount of money, we will definitely not be able to develop such advanced features as the Adaptive Video Technology or Intelligent Marking System. However, in this case, we will continue our development nevertheless and will look for other funding options as well. Right from the start, we've decided to go with the ICO as it allows us the most ideal funding method for high-impact, high-potential ventures like BitSchool with the financial support of our community. Also we have so far received a number of love calls from private investors but did not pursue them because of this reason. So even if we are not successful and reach only the min cap, we're confident we will find interested investors willing to help us continue our development of our advanced technologies. But let's hope we won't reach this point ^^; If we hit the hard cap, then we won't get distracted by the R&D cost anymore and can fully dedicate our manpower and mental resources to design, develop and deploy our fully-equipped tutoring platform and comprehensive list of AI products as soon as possible so that users can gain fast access to these innovative service and product lines. So for this, the help from our community is really important and we look forward to your contribution to making personalized learning and equal affordability of high-quality education the entrenched practices of our future education.

Best,
BitSchool  

A word of advice maybe you can try to reach out to private investor that have the same philosophy with BITSCHOOL and vision to help the younger generations on education they might be more willing to fork in and assist this project to a success.

Hi universal3ee,

Of course! But it's important that we find investors who share our goal and vision as it is important for not only BitSchool's successful launch, but for our sustainable growth, which we have to think from now^^

Best,
BitSchool

So till now how much private investor funds is already acquired for the development of BITCHOOL as i am very interested in the development and would like to see better features coming out and which also means funds from investors.

Hi universal3ee,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'acquired'...we will raise our fund through the crowdsale only so there are no private investors involved. We will only seek this option if we fail to raise the necessary investment to start our development. Hope this address your question correctly, if not, please let me know.

Best,
BitSchool

You did answer my questions. However may i know why BITSCHOOL would not want to get private investors which can expedite the process to reach your hard cap. What i mean by acquire is the amount you all already have for this project.

Hi univeral3ee,

By private investors, I meant investors who want an equity piece in return for their investments and we are not accepting those as we will raise our dev fund through the crowdsale. However, I see you're referring to crypto investors who will participate in our crowdsale. We are reaching out to them using various channels and we have already received intentions to invest from a number of them. Also we will only use the public presale and crowdsale, and we don't have a private sale which is reserved for particular investors, if that's what you want to know ^^;

Best,
BitSchool

Ya what i mean is private sale reserved for particular investors, why BITSCHOOL will not consider them?

What i guess is that BITSCHOOL will want to share this with the public audience on this amazing project rather than just a few specific investors.

Hi raddish,

Right, that's the behind story^^ But another important news is that we're going to kick off a referral campaign soon and the community will get rewarded by referring other members to BitSchool. The details will be announced soon, so stay tuned!

Best,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

Aren't we all?? ^^; Have a great day^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 252
Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool  

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

Best,
BitSchool

copper member
HI Bitschool,

Phil mentioned in telegram that

'I think once we start our referal this will explode
 gonna offer a top prize of say $250,000 for referrals'

Can you share more details on what this referral is about???

Hi BlockFolksHQ,

If we share, where's the surprise?? ^^ But we will announce all details soon, so please bear with us ^^;  This referral is innovative in its nature and will basically reward those most who really passionately and enthusiastically provide their supports to introduce and promote BitSchool, its innovative features, and especially its impactful and positive influence on driving the next educational change that will allow and motivate every student and learner to achieve excellence in whatever learning path they choose. So stay tuned and you wouldn't be disappointed! And once it's up, give us all your support to make the perfect personalized learning environment we envisage at BitSchool come one step closer to reality and claim your prize for that! ^^

Cheers,
BitSchool
Merit: 10
HI Bitschool,

Phil mentioned in telegram that

'I think once we start our referal this will explode
 gonna offer a top prize of say $250,000 for referrals'

Can you share more details on what this referral is about???
copper member
copper member
Twitter username:- @SureshKumarLo15
Telegram username :- @sureshlohar
Email Address:- [email protected]
ETH Address:- 0x12eDD84C09e15A2B4F13774886C0abBd189228dB

Very nice project

Hi sureshlohar,

Please post this info on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 2
Twitter username:- @SureshKumarLo15
Telegram username :- @sureshlohar
Email Address:- [email protected]
ETH Address:- 0x12eDD84C09e15A2B4F13774886C0abBd189228dB

Very nice project
copper member
Twitter username:@surinde74212195
Telegram username:@surindersaini
Email Address used to register on website:[email protected]

Please ensure you post this in our AIRDROP thread.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: