Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀 - page 15. (Read 4374 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
BITSCHOOL is able to come out with such an interactive platform to benefit people and nowadays usage of phones,  tables and apps is becoming more and more prominent compare to the olden days,  will BITSCHOOL be interested to make this AI platform into an app that
 will be more widely use by people nowadays.

Hey raddish,

That's exactly our plan. Of course there are a lot of people (including myself) who are more comfortable using the user-friendly keyboard and the big screen laptops (or even desktops...^^;) provide, but honestly most works are done on smartphones or pads as we are always busy moving between places. So definitely all of our products will be developed in ways the responsiveness to these gadgets are optimized. In particular, to realize the seamless connections between our AI products and tutoring so that students can get instant help even within their classes or on their way home, and businessmen can get spontaneous feedback on their presentations or interview preps, the availability on portable devices is a bit MUST! And guess what! We have just the right people with the right technological skill sets to make all of this happen in the most user-friendly and efficient fashion. Thanks for raising this important aspect! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

Since now the market is mostly dominate by Android or Apple app BITSCHOOL have any suggestions whether should BITSCHOOL go into which app first or both at the same time to capture a bigger market at the same time.

Hi raddish,

We will go absolutely with the latter targeting both Android and Apple, so users can rest assured they'll be able to use our Apps on any digital device regardless of its brand^^

Cheers,
BitSchool

If BITSCHOOL venture into the app market will the functions or quality of both the app and the website be on part or there will still be some difference as some apps I am using now claim to be user friendly but when I started to use it I rather convert back to using the website. 

Don't forget one important aspect which is the main idea of all, which is while maintaining the quality of the platforms no matter app or website the most important is the study materials quality provided to the students can remained at a constant level while having a very user friendly platform for the users.

Hi universal3ee,

Can't agree more! That's why we have a separate function called Course Admins who will help us maintain and improve the quality of our contents and also keep them abreast with the latest development in different education systems.

Best,
BitSchool

Good to know that someone will be there to oversee the course materials quality contents.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BitSchool will apply the global online tutorial market and the global eLearning marketplace and provide personalized learning tailored to the level of students' proficiency and needs per topic, the educational concept is not the only one but hopefully this will be the best. The progress of the education world has become one of the goals that must be considered very mature, because it will greatly affect the progress in the future, as well as to create a successor generation that is quite reliable. hopefully a very useful project in the future will be successful and get a lot of supporters.

Hi babedota,

You captured our project very well! Thank you for your interest to understand and see the value of BitSchool, really appreciate it^^ Like you said, education is an evolving process and as new technologies emerges, we have to integrate them to better our education and that for our next generation! That's exactly what we aim to do at BitSchool, so stay tuned and keep your interest and support for our project! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
Interesting e-learning project, nice

Hi samar56,

Thank you. BitSchool is not just an eLearning project, it combines Artificial Intelligence with teaching and tutoring. And this connection creates a synergy that is the ideal personalized learning experience. Please don't forget to check our website at www.bitschool.io and our whitepaper, and learn more about the innovative BitSchool project^^

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
What will happen to unsold coins ?? It  will be burned or to do something, nothing is mentioned regarding this issue I think in whitepaper.

Hi nccr,

All unsold coins will be donated to our GoGreenFund and used for issuing token scholarships to low-income students. In the whitepaper, you can find this under 6. BitSchool Token Sale - Unsold Tokens. Please refer.

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 140
What will happen to unsold coins ?? It  will be burned or to do something, nothing is mentioned regarding this issue I think in whitepaper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BitSchool will apply the global online tutorial market and the global eLearning marketplace and provide personalized learning tailored to the level of students' proficiency and needs per topic, the educational concept is not the only one but hopefully this will be the best. The progress of the education world has become one of the goals that must be considered very mature, because it will greatly affect the progress in the future, as well as to create a successor generation that is quite reliable. hopefully a very useful project in the future will be successful and get a lot of supporters.
copper member
Telegram username : @Kaneh86
Twitter username : @kaneh_baglary
gmail ID :[email protected]

Hey Kaneh86,

Please post the airdrop info on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 21
Telegram username : @Kaneh86
Twitter username : @kaneh_baglary
gmail ID :[email protected]
copper member
great project in 2018

Hi hocontinhnghich,

Thanks, stay tuned^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 37
copper member
BITSCHOOL is able to come out with such an interactive platform to benefit people and nowadays usage of phones,  tables and apps is becoming more and more prominent compare to the olden days,  will BITSCHOOL be interested to make this AI platform into an app that

Hey raddish,

That's exactly our plan. Of course there are a lot of people (including myself) who are more comfortable using the user-friendly keyboard and the big screen laptops (or even desktops...^^;) provide, but honestly most works are done on smartphones or pads as we are always busy moving between places. So definitely all of our products will be developed in ways the responsiveness to these gadgets are optimized. In particular, to realize the seamless connections between our AI products and tutoring so that students can get instant help even within their classes or on their way home, and businessmen can get spontaneous feedback on their presentations or interview preps, the availability on portable devices is a bit MUST! And guess what! We have just the right people with the right technological skill sets to make all of this happen in the most user-friendly and efficient fashion. Thanks for raising this important aspect! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

Since now the market is mostly dominate by Android or Apple app BITSCHOOL have any suggestions whether should BITSCHOOL go into which app first or both at the same time to capture a bigger market at the same time.

Hi raddish,

We will go absolutely with the latter targeting both Android and Apple, so users can rest assured they'll be able to use our Apps on any digital device regardless of its brand^^

Cheers,
BitSchool

If BITSCHOOL venture into the app market will the functions or quality of both the app and the website be on part or there will still be some difference as some apps I am using now claim to be user friendly but when I started to use it I rather convert back to using the website. 

Don't forget one important aspect which is the main idea of all, which is while maintaining the quality of the platforms no matter app or website the most important is the study materials quality provided to the students can remained at a constant level while having a very user friendly platform for the users.

Hi universal3ee,

Can't agree more! That's why we have a separate function called Course Admins who will help us maintain and improve the quality of our contents and also keep them abreast with the latest development in different education systems.

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
good project that i have joined.

Hi spmalli,

Thanks and welcome^^

Cheers,
BitSchool
copper member
I find that BITSCHOOL is more of a platform for tutor and tutee on a business to consumer level, as i got some marketing backgrounds before and i find that if BITSCHOOL in able to implement all to most of the suggestions will you all considered going into a business to business level which i realise more and more MNC and companies are emphasise on educating their employees and this might be another education huge market. Technology advancement leading companies to educate their employees and increase the productivity as a whole in general. Missing this huge wave would be a waste as the AI lesson for BITSCHOOL is so innovative and benefit the students.

Hi hotcoin1234,

You hit the mark! Definitely we are considering the corporate eLearning market and have put it on our Financial Roadmap which you can find on our webpage: www.bitschool.io  The skills, technology, data and knowledge we will gain and integrate in our AI products will be transferable to the corporate eLearning for employee education and we will do our necessary studies to realize this transfer. Good point and absolutely a necessity! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 137
Twitter; @e4ourma 
Telegram ; @mrssomebody
Email used to register; [email protected]
Amount intended;0.5eth
copper member
Twitter; @e4ourma 
Telegram ; @mrssomebody
Email used to register; [email protected]
Amount intended;0.5eth

Hi Baesboo,

Please post this info on our airdrop thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937

Thanks,
BitSchool
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Hey raddish,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

Cheers,
BitSchool

copper member
Twitter username:@mallikarjunaso4
Telegram username:@spmalli1975
Email Address used to register on website:[email protected]

Hi spmalli,

Please post those info on our airdrop thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 224
I find that BITSCHOOL is more of a platform for tutor and tutee on a business to consumer level, as i got some marketing backgrounds before and i find that if BITSCHOOL in able to implement all to most of the suggestions will you all considered going into a business to business level which i realise more and more MNC and companies are emphasise on educating their employees and this might be another education huge market. Technology advancement leading companies to educate their employees and increase the productivity as a whole in general. Missing this huge wave would be a waste as the AI lesson for BITSCHOOL is so innovative and benefit the students.
Activity: 15
Twitter username:@mallikarjunaso4
Telegram username:@spmalli1975
Email Address used to register on website:[email protected]
copper member

Hey raddish,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

Cheers,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

Important empirical insight! Our AI products will focus on portability as the education reality created by BitSchool will be rather active than static, meaning constant and instant connectivity to our AI products and tutoring service - On-Demand Tutoring among others - will be most crucial to provide a seamless, timely and targeted interventions whenever students or learners require them. However, our team comprises the top talents in all fields from technology to education, and they are obsessed with perfection which will allow us to extremely minimize or remove the difference between the devices our users are going to use for our AI products and tutoring services. So no worries, we've got it covered^^

Best,
BitSchool
Pages:
Jump to: