Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader. - page 6. (Read 236479 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
WTF that quatloo pump then dump on delisting

so strange, I was about to move a bit out of my wallet but I missed it.

I figured it would stay listed on poloniex since it's a service based coin that requires you to hold on an exchange. Strange.

They took too long to update the app. Had many warnings about delisting by poloniex. Its too little too late.

Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
WTF that quatloo pump then dump on delisting

so strange, I was about to move a bit out of my wallet but I missed it.

I figured it would stay listed on poloniex since it's a service based coin that requires you to hold on an exchange. Strange.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Cryptopia will be a useable tab in the trader in the future, just like bittrex and polooooooooooooooooo
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What do you mean by "incorporate Cryptopia"? 
QTL is already listed on that exchange.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quatloo trader is fixed and ready for release 4/20/2017. V. 2.3.3.1 Poloniex and Bittrex functions and arbitration are back!  3
legendary
MarKus IS back, and I have been beta testing the fixed QTL trading tool. It should be released any time now. But Poloniex is marking it for delisting so everyone needs to email them and show the support. Dev is back, QTL trader is working great again, but losing Poloniex would really hurt the coin and require markus to encorporate Cryptopia (which he plans on doing in the future anyways). But please tweet and email to Poloniex, show your support and request to keep us listed. Markus is also working on retargeting plan to speed up the slow blocks after multi-pool jacks up the difficulty.Thanks
Activity: 97
Lol this is still infinitely more popular than Rubies and that shit stayed around for waaaay too long. If there are still people talking, it's still alive I think...

Its actually great software..I have never used trading software but thought i would give this a shot the last 2 days. I found if you use it in Advanced Bid Placing and actually run it manually you can do really well...i used it on PIVX yesterday and was able to make a very high profit and still have the same amount of PIVX i started with. So i really hope the new version comes out in the next couple of days like it has been stated.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Lol this is still infinitely more popular than Rubies and that shit stayed around for waaaay too long. If there are still people talking, it's still alive I think...
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
is it possible to trade with this like BITstamp on Poloniex? for example been able to make a trailing stop order? or after a sell order is been executed, automaticly put a buy order..

is it posible to trade with conditional? Example: I have 1.2 BTC and the price is $1100 , I want to sell all (1.2BTC) if the price arrives to 1200, but if it falls to 1050 I want to sell all too (1.2BTC)

Any other Trading software to do it?

Thank you very much
Activity: 88
https://twitter.com/CRYPT0N1TE/status/846448151372468225

Hopefully not just hype and hopefully some other devs come in so it remains stable in the future
legendary
legendary
Yeah it is like Markus fell off the face of the earth.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
Who's running the source code for the wallet now? It could be released with a bug fix and not tied to that dumb fuck coin QTL. The software was great for accumulation  and exits. Now its broken.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
where can we buy trader if we want to upgrade it ?
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
and then quatloo wake up again from the death  Grin Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This market did not meet the volume requirements and is being evaluated for delisting on January 28th, 2017.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-QTL
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, January 27th 2017 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-QTL
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
MarKus, FFS do the Poloniex bug fix you told me you would months ago twice. It will take you 10 minutes and keep the coin from not getting de-listed.

AMEN BROTHER!
legendary
MarKus, FFS do the Poloniex bug fix you told me you would months ago twice. It will take you 10 minutes and keep the coin from not getting de-listed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
And that is one annoying thing about altcoin trading, you never know when you will suddenly become a bag holder overnight.
Pages:
Jump to: