Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE AIRTIME EXTENSION | MONETIZE YOUR INTERNET! | BITTUBEAPP/BITTUBERS - page 3. (Read 2647 times)

copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Update & Roadmap (August 16th)

--> https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/update-roadmap-e974c7af29b1

List of upcoming features and milestones (regularly updated):

--> https://reddit.com/r/BitTube/comments/cr7xf3/upcoming_features_milestones/

Snapshot:

BitTube ecosystem milestones

BitTube browser upgrades: Medium term

We intend the BitTube browser to become a pillar of the ecosystem. It will enable true decentralization where every user will participate in the network in multiple ways.

- Tor integration
- Local BitTubers frontend integration (i.e. domain can't be censored)
- p2p storage node capability and interface
- Native offline GUI wallet node & interface
- Auto updater
- Seamless switching between p2p/cloud on BitTubers.com (not Browser related)

Mobile Messenger App (name TBD): Medium term

- Based on Signal (p2p, encrypted).
- AirTime integrated
- Wallet integrated to send/receive funds
- Exploring deep integration with the BitTubers platform:
 - All-in-one app
 - Push notifications
 - Private messages & chats
 - Integrate BitTube browser itself

Extension/Module updates: Medium term

- Browser extension: The extension should become an accessory, not a requirement. Make it lightweight. Reduce bloat, improve performance and security by modularity. Move certain features to the AirTime module, to bittubeapp.com or to bittubers.com, such as wallet, verification, account management, statistics, etc.
- Extension feature for linked social accounts: Cross-publish your posts/comments from other platforms automatically or manually. This could be useful to auto-publish your YouTube videos to BitTubers, for example.
- AirTime module: improve detection of elements and fair AirTime distribution when mixed content is shown on the page, including external embedded content.

Protocol (blockchain): Long term (TBD)

- Move to AirTime-based PoS (useful work):
 - Exploring different models: Proof-of-Stake (PoS), Hybrid PoW-PoS, high interest in Proof-of-Capacity (BURST protocol).

BitTubers.com upcoming features

In no special order. Mostly short (<3m) to medium (<6m) term. Will order later according to progress and priorities.

- Terms, policies, guidelines
- Streamlined login process
- TUBE payment gateway for memberships
- Verify account inside BitTubers (no extension needed)
- Articles: flexible formatting, up to 40k characters
- Post chaining, repost, repost with comment
- Profile: Posts, Shared, Comments/Reposts tabs, custom links improvements, pin posts, guestbook, donate to profile, search filters, gallery folders, more privacy options
- Private messages UI/UX improvements
- Multi profile options
- Groups: Posts/Shared tabs, Moderation, Premium features (patronage), Multi-contributor features (autonomous MCNs), analytics
- Show public group posts on your profile
- Topics: Topic Lounge (chat rooms), promoted posts, pinned posts, word clouds, analytics
- Streams: live chat features & moderation tools
- Assign profile moderators, group moderators
- Curated/privileged topics (for company use)
- Video/Audio transcoding, XP costs
- Stream recording (limits based on membership)
- Sharing: XP cost to connections, TUBE cost to outsiders (promotion)
- Comment/chat moderation, user-defined word filters
- Post promotion: boost post in specified #topics, XP cost based on topic popularity, time-based promo campaigns
- Polls: robust verifiable voting system
- Original content: badges, ranking rules, moderation rules, XP earning rules, etc.
- Explore: advanced search filters
- Notification feed like Twitter: check all notifications and related posts in one feed
- Bell notifications, email notifications, push notifications
- Better notification filters (more types to enable/disable)
- Creator tools (Creation Hub): analytics, bulk uploading, bulk moderation
- Publication types (public private, unlisted, premium tiers, unlisted, etc)
- Publication time triggers
- Premiering posts
- Event calendar: show interest, set notifications
- Sidebar customization
- Favorite subscriptions (pin subs in sidebar)
- Discovery feed (find random content), word clouds
- APIs for external dashboard publishing
- Superchats
- Donate with custom comment
- Donate to comments (like reddit silver/gold)
- Multi-channel networks: via Groups (mentioned) or profiles, shared revenue model, shared post privileges, staking.
- Video subtitles: AI-based or custom
- Moderation UX additions
- Community Moderation System & Automod (anti-spam)
- NSFW auto-tagging (open source AI model)
- Backend anti-spam measures
- More restrictions on unverified users
- Membership-based live stream limits to reduce 24/7 streams
- Blocking and muting of users, topics
- Home feed personalization: keep score of #topics used by profiles according to your votes.
- Custom themes
- Translations (mix of professional and community effort)
- More profiles badges: official/admin/moderator, airtime level, verified status (basic/KYC), custom badges
- Topics UX improvements
- Embed media/posts from other platforms including Bitchute, Minds, Gab, etc.
- Embed external media (e.g. airshare link)
- Continuous mobile UI improvements
- (Extension feature) Cross-publish your posts/comments from other platforms automatically or manually. This could be useful to auto-publish your YouTube videos to BitTubers, for example.
- & more...

copper member
Hello scammers  ,

Your other chat got warning , so u came here to hide goodluck !!!

Hide from what? This thread is about the AirTime extension, it's a different product.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

a keyloggerHuh? Why would anyone consider to install a keylogger into their computer? This is really not the best idea. Unless you want to kill the whole (great) project. Reconsider it, please.

I stopped using antivirus since i got the understanding on what antivirus is doing to your pc.
1. The antivirus system (any) is to get control of anything you are doing on your pc.
2. Controlling any move they also create a daily backup file and upload it to their system.
3. Most of the antiviruses cooperate with lot of companies like gaming companies or any company that sells a digital product.
4. Try to get a game crack and unzip it in your folder. The antivirus will automatically delete the crack file not because it is a virus, but because the antivirus company has been paid to protect the original games.
ANTIVIRUS DOES NOT PROTECT YOUR PC. IT SPIES ON IT AND TELL U WHAT TO DO.
Also with antivirus you have low internet speed, low pc specs, and the most important 0 security.
Try to use DeepFreeze and freeze your pc while you need safety.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Hello scammers  ,

Your other chat got warning , so u came here to hide goodluck !!!
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I was interested in this extension, but I use the opera when it becomes available for the opera?
copper member
False positive. Why would we ever put a virus in the extension when it can be easily identified. We're not here to scam anybody, that makes no sense. Most extensions can read and adjust your webpage. That's what ad blockers and script blockers do, too.

If you're worried about keyloggers I would start with Windows 10's telemetry engine. Just saying.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
An extension can also read anything you type on a webpage.

a keyloggerHuh? Why would anyone consider to install a keylogger into their computer? This is really not the best idea. Unless you want to kill the whole (great) project. Reconsider it, please.
I know that it can be seen as a bad thing to use this extension. But i still believe that BitTube is a good project.
It is not the fault of the BitTube team that an extension can access everything on a webpage. As all extensions can do it.
On their blog, they are talking about making their own browser.
I am still using the extension and it is now harder to get TUBE. I only use the browser with the extension for surfing.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm not sure how i only just found this
You posted this 6 months ago and you have a nearly complete and better product and wallet then most projects.
The best wallet install and overall wallet in crypto i love the layout and all the obtains it has is awesome
No pre mine or ico
How is this project not huge
Im so confused and 100% in on this coin and project 
Activity: 73
Merit: 2

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I think it is maybe because the Bit-tube addon should analyze the website you are viewing to be able to remove the code to not display advertisements? It can be considered as a kind of virus.

https://delpcspyware.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/what-is-trojan-script-heuristic-js-iacgm-how-to-remove-trojan-script-heuristic-js-iacgm-for-good-from-your-pc/

That's why you should be careful when using an extension on your browsers. It is better to have another internet browser without any extension if you want to do private things on the internet to stay safe.
And still have hope that the browser is safe and don't do malicious things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I wonder how i missed this but it is never too late to start mining this coin since the project is already listed in great exchanges and its difficulty iis not too high.
The current price is encouraging.
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
How can this be worth only 8Million $  Huh

Youtube is worth about 75 Billion $... and this does much more than Youtube.

Jeebuz ! This project is so under the radar. Always a good sign!
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
i will check on it and watch this project closely
copper member
Can I install airtime browser on another computer in my house? Same ip and two airtime browsers ? Is that allowed?

Yes, but AirTime is calculated per account. Using two devices simultaneously on the same account will ignore one of the devices, or give a 'suspicious activity' alert.
copper member
There is no chain split. it's just an upgrade hard fork. We'll release new wallets before feb 7th.

Tell me, does the bittube wallet update also? Or will the old one work?

It is recommended that you update the wallet when we release a new version.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Can I install airtime browser on another computer in my house? Same ip and two airtime browsers ? Is that allowed?
Activity: 111
There is no chain split. it's just an upgrade hard fork. We'll release new wallets before feb 7th.

Tell me, does the bittube wallet update also? Or will the old one work?
copper member
Explain what will happen with old bittube coins after the hardfork? Will they be worthless? What if I keep some bittubes on bittrex, how do I get new hardforked coins?

Activity: 111
Explain what will happen with old bittube coins after the hardfork? Will they be worthless? What if I keep some bittubes on bittrex, how do I get new hardforked coins?
exchanges should be ready to support hardfork. Otherwise, it is necessary to withdraw coins to the official wallet
Pages:
Jump to: