Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE AIRTIME EXTENSION | MONETIZE YOUR INTERNET! | BITTUBEAPP/BITTUBERS - page 4. (Read 2647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Explain what will happen with old bittube coins after the hardfork? Will they be worthless? What if I keep some bittubes on bittrex, how do I get new hardforked coins?
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Great coin. I like to use the extension.
Thank you for this opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 49
It seems that the expansion has earned, but for the week of work on the Internet, it accrued to me only 2 hours of active time.I average 15 hours on. the internet day.

Correct, this is by design. The 'counted airtime' takes into account real activity and balances the time budget. Else the system would be overly advantageous to people who use the internet 24/7 vs regular people, there needs to be balance. Also it prevents bots from abusing the system, even though we have detection systems in place, it is another layer of protection, since the cost of bots running for 24h would only accrue 2h max and would therefore be 10x less profitable.

The next step is staking plans (i.e. locking X amount of tubes in your wallet) that will unlock more airtime per day.

Airtime staking levels -> https://i.imgur.com/qnUj2wz.png

That's the idea. These levels are subject to change (also depending on the $ price). In the pic it says KYC, for now let's assume this is just mobile verification.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
It seems that the expansion has earned, but for the week of work on the Internet, it accrued to me only 2 hours of active time.I average 15 hours on. the internet day.

copper member
can you tell me, how does bittube extension work? I install bittube extension in my chrome browser but still no gain earning until today   Undecided

Hi,
When you are a verified user AirTime stats will appear 1 day later. Payment of the reward to your wallet then occurs 6 days later.
Let me know if it's working for you. Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
can you tell me, how does bittube extension work? I install bittube extension in my chrome browser but still no gain earning until today   Undecided
The expansion is worth a week and there are no payments.It is currently enabled for monetization?It should be something set up in the expansion?
Tomorrow should come the first payment. You do not need to customize anything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
The expansion is worth a week and there are no payments.It is currently enabled for monetization?It should be something set up in the expansion?

legendary
I did install airtime extension and I earned 5 tubes so far the registraton. When can I expect free tubes from browsing the internet? How is that calculated, is it per hour,per 24 hours of surfing?
first payment after 7 days

Thats great, and how is decided how much we earn?
I did install airtime extension and I earned 5 tubes so far the registraton. When can I expect free tubes from browsing the internet? How is that calculated, is it per hour,per 24 hours of surfing?
first payment after 7 days
legendary
copper member
Moнeтизaция чepeз pacшиpeниe в бpayзepe yжe peaлизoвaнa?
Yes
copper member
Monetization through the extension in the browser is already implemented?

activates tomorrow 00:00 GMT, so in 10 hours.
Airtime shows 0. Is it activated or not? I do not understand
It updates every 24 hours.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Moнeтизaция чepeз pacшиpeниe в бpayзepe yжe peaлизoвaнa?

Airtime shows 0. Is it activated or not? I do not understand
copper member
wow this is amazing
this will change the internet as we know it
awesome work guys

ty <3. can't wait to migrate to the new platform so we have a full ecosystem.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
a new revolution, I love it!

Great news. Thanks to the team!
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
wow this is amazing
this will change the internet as we know it
awesome work guys
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: