Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 41. (Read 79844 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I'm mining and trading IPBC - never had any problems with sending or receiving (except livecoin sometimes have their wallet offline, but it is obviously their problem). I'm using linux version of the wallet, it's stable and easy to use, for mass adoption default on switch to use external node would not hurt, ability to switch off "bring to front" when receiving transfer for miners like me, also you could integrate bit.tube page into the wallet.

Question for devs - are you going to release sources of bit.tube, to allow competing ipbc based services? That would ensure ipbc success, in my opinion.

Could you tell me where to get the linux wallet? I didn't find it on the website.
Activity: 4
I'm mining and trading IPBC - never had any problems with sending or receiving (except livecoin sometimes have their wallet offline, but it is obviously their problem). I'm using linux version of the wallet, it's stable and easy to use, for mass adoption default on switch to use external node would not hurt, ability to switch off "bring to front" when receiving transfer for miners like me, also you could integrate bit.tube page into the wallet.

Question for devs - are you going to release sources of bit.tube, to allow competing ipbc based services? That would ensure ipbc success, in my opinion.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Help noob here.. i withdrew about 7000 ipbcs from livecoin into the ipbc 1.1.7 wallet.. how long does it take to synchronize? Im worried i lost all my ipbcs for no reason.. its been 2 hours and nothing on the balance in the gui wallet

If you are starting the IPBC client for the first time then it does take quite a while to sync - definitely a lot longer than 2 hours.
Activity: 1
Help noob here.. i withdrew about 7000 ipbcs from livecoin into the ipbc 1.1.7 wallet.. how long does it take to synchronize? Im worried i lost all my ipbcs for no reason.. its been 2 hours and nothing on the balance in the gui wallet
Activity: 26
Stop complaining you whiny bunch!! See it as rewards for the early miners...you know the guys that actually supported the network in the beginning. U missed out...now move on!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I can't wait for this project to overtake youtube.  My only question is what is going to hold up the value of IPBC coins?  Unless there are plans to make this a real currency miner and content creators will just constantly be looking to unload them creating a lot of selling pressure.
Activity: 123
After some problems have occurred I quited this service. From the point of registration Kucoin exchange is quite loyal and simple. Try to use it.

Kucoin listing will be huge move Cheesy
Activity: 31
After some problems have occurred I quited this service. From the point of registration Kucoin exchange is quite loyal and simple. Try to use it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Latest version of XMR-AEON-STAK 2.4.6 again supports IPBC!!
https://github.com/IndeedMiners/xmr-aeon-stak/releases
It also works with all Nvidia card!

Have you guys tried it? Let me know.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
Like the project concept - would be interesting to follow the development and growth of this tiny as of the moment potential jewel. I have also tucked away a little bit of it, for when it succeeds.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
What's the hashrate with Nvidia cards?
Like AEON pretty much, double of XMR.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
What's the hashrate with Nvidia cards?
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Latest version of XMR-AEON-STAK 2.4.6 again supports IPBC!!
https://github.com/IndeedMiners/xmr-aeon-stak/releases
It also works with all Nvidia card!
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Helping the blockchain world build secure++ stuff!
Hey folks,

Why is the password limit 16 characters on ipbc.io?

If nothing else, it doesn't 'look good' to limit credentials like that, especially when often folks do much bigger random ones by default... ;-)

Shouldn't cost any more perf on the backend to open it up to 40 characters max.
Activity: 16
hello

here ur address ipbc.io is filtered

and

i cant connect wallet and sync

what can i do?
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
Where can i buy ipcb to fill up my bagg
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I got wallet 1.1.2.0
He can't find sources.
May have have some nodes to add or there is something else I need to do ?
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The information of the project is not comprehensive yet, waiting for more information from the project to make a good judgement and hope that the project will be all right.
Activity: 26
Not much interest in buying if you still cannot withdraw from the exchange, so people are apparently dumping their coins while others are gaining huge bags of IPBC.
Activity: 42
i deposit 12000 IPBC to LIVECOIN.NET from 6days ago but still they write pending in front of my deposit any body have same problem with this exchange? is it usual in this exchange or they are great scam?!!!!

LOL
the exchanger is primarily interested in the trouble-free operation of the deposit / withdrawal, they earn commissions from the transactions. And send your claims to the developers of govnokoyinov. large exchanges will not accept this coin, because it can not normally support the node on the server. because of such non-working coins, technical personnel do not have days off and they are forced to work 10-12 hours a day instead of improving functionality.

This is the fault of the coin developers. Grin Grin
And LIVECOIN has nothing to do with it. This is a great exchange Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

in another exchange i transfer much more IPBC without any problem just in LIVECOIN after 7days my deposit still in pending mode and they dont answer my tickets and dont solve problem its show that they are great scam.
Pages:
Jump to: