Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 45. (Read 79844 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 4
The IPBC fork is working successfully. Many thanks to the community for activly helping. Please everyone update your wallet to the newest version (actual 1.1.2.0 - https://ipbc.io/wallet  ). Give it some time for synchronisation.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The wallet is not synchronized, hung on the apple 54881
Activity: 2
How is it possible that all pools are blocked at block 54900? someone can say why .

Hashrate drop to 0, but difficulty not - blocks will be really hard to mine for some time, same as monero after fork
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
How is it possible that all pools are blocked at block 54900? someone can say why .
Activity: 80
What algo do I specify in xmr stak?

As far as I know only sbrminer and the ipbc-miner (based on xmr stak) are able to mine IPBC right now.
Activity: 21
What algo do I specify in xmr stak?
Activity: 4
Seems like the fork changed to block 54900
Activity: 80
In testnet hashrate in ipbc-miner was 2 times biger then not forked algo, but now after fork hashrate doesn't change. Why?
Pool support.ipbc.io

It seems there was no fork...old miner (cast_xmr) still finds valid shares...new miner (srbminer) only finds invalid shares.
Activity: 11
In testnet hashrate in ipbc-miner was 2 times biger then not forked algo, but now after fork hashrate doesn't change. Why?
Pool support.ipbc.io
Activity: 202
Merit: 2
Can you tell the algo you are forking  Huh Huh Huh

One call it UltraHeavy...in another place we see this:
One of the changes on the IPBC algorithm is:
Changing the Scratchpad from 2MB to 1MB, narrowing the gap between CPU and GPU mining.

So...
Activity: 15
Mark it up. It shows 127 MH/s network hashrate before the fork.
Difficult to adjust down immediately after the fork?
gui wallet 1.1.0.0 compatible with new algorithm?
Activity: 98
Mark it up. It shows 127 MH/s network hashrate before the fork.
Activity: 148
Hallo!

I'v always used ccminer. Will I be able to use this miner after fork or should I only use a "ipbc-miner"Huh
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
SRBminer is ready for the fork!

You can test it on the IPBC testnet, here are the settings :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34743521
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Can someone please explain the inflation rate? How many new coins will be generated this year? How long until the full 1 billion coins are reached?

Thanks!
Activity: 188
i'd rather on ogre, small cap, but with long term intention in holding, got bigger profit than livecoin. Will sell all my ipbc at livecoin and keep some at the wallet.
My wallet 1.1.0.0 is only updated 2163/52043?

Activity: 98
Hopefully, everything goes smoothly with the fork on next Monday. If you have a good core of the computer, it seems the hastrate increases, but for only GPU miners, it may find some decrease.
Activity: 122
Merit: 4
As announced the IPBC fork is ready to launch. IPBC has decided to make changes to it’s PoW algorithm. This changes will go to live with the block height of 54.881. This will be on monday 16. apr. 2018.

More info: https://ipbc.io/eng/announcements/ipbc-fork-april-2018/
Pages:
Jump to: