Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 47. (Read 79844 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Too much socket errors on support.ipbc.io. This server maybe operate idiots!
Maybe you need experts for administrations.
Really 1% fee? For what?
Activity: 53
Hey guys!
i mined with my 2 Gpu PC IPBC (about 1,1k hash) with no problems but when i want to mine with my 6 gpu rig i only get about 550 h/s...
i cannot find the problem, would be great if somebody could help me with this problem!
thanks in advance!

Would be better if you tell us your rig specifications, which mining software you use and it's config! We can't really help without these.

Win 10 home - 6 gtx 1070 - 16 GB Ram
stupid question i think but where i can find their config?

We need to know the software you use to mine (xmr-stak, ccminer, minergate, xmrig, etc) and it's config file.

I've checked the cryptonight's hashrate for a 1070 and it looks like you have only one GPU mining.

i'm using xmr-stak tried it once with ccminer but didn't worked

Nvidia.config:

"gpu_threads_conf" :
[
  // gpu: GeForce GTX 1070 architecture: 61
  //      memory: 6789/8192 MiB
  //      smx: 15
  { "index" : 0,
    "threads" : 28, "blocks" : 45,
    "bfactor" : 6, "bsleep" :  25,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "sync_mode" : 3,
  },

At first glance your settings looks good to me.

Can you post a screenshot of xmr-stak's report (press "h" in mining window) maybe we could find a clue in it!

Thanks for helping!
Sorry for the late answer, wasn't able to get to the miner earlier.
https://picload.org/view/daplaoll/img_0582.jpg.html
https://picload.org/view/daplaoli/img_0583.jpg.html

The reason you're only getting 550 H/S is that it's only your CPU mining. Your GPUs are doing absolutely nothing right now.

First thing I'd check is the Windows Device Manager to see if your GPUs are recognized by the system.  If not it's a driver issue.

You could also install MSI Afterburner, you could see if it detect them. (But don't mess too much with this software, you coud burn your GPUs.)

If all is OK with the driver, I'd re-check your XMR-STAK config (nvidia.txt) to be sure you didn't miss a character somewhere. An easy way would be to delete all config files and start XMR-STAK again and it will prompt you to create the config files. Then you can tweak them as you want.

Should you have to reinstall the driver, follow the instructions on https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/performing-a-clean-gpu-driver-installation.65/ before reinstalling.
Activity: 98
No, it's not an ETH token. It is a real POW mineable only coin.

The first mined ETH token with smart contract is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31273994, another interesting project his year. IPBC coin is also very good project this year, but at this moment, too high hashrate is in the pool from ASIC  machines.
Activity: 8
Hey guys!
i mined with my 2 Gpu PC IPBC (about 1,1k hash) with no problems but when i want to mine with my 6 gpu rig i only get about 550 h/s...
i cannot find the problem, would be great if somebody could help me with this problem!
thanks in advance!

Would be better if you tell us your rig specifications, which mining software you use and it's config! We can't really help without these.

We need to know the software you use to mine (xmr-stak, ccminer, minergate, xmrig, etc) and it's config file.

I've checked the cryptonight's hashrate for a 1070 and it looks like you have only one GPU mining.

Nvidia.config:

"gpu_threads_conf" :
[
  },

Can you post a screenshot of xmr-stak's report (press "h" in mining window) maybe we could find a clue in it!

Thanks for helping!
Sorry for the late answer, wasn't able to get to the miner earlier.
https://picload.org/view/daplaoll/img_0582.jpg.html
https://picload.org/view/daplaoli/img_0583.jpg.html
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
No, it's not an ETH token. It is a real POW mineable only coin.
Activity: 88
looks great, will there be a smart contract Smiley
Activity: 7
New comprehensive mining pool, timely add new COINS, low fees, no theft, stable operation, low latency, welcome to us, hope you come to support,
Pool address: http://1314pool.com/.
Activity: 14

Cool project. The idea is not new. However, connecting this with blockchain and crypto is an innovative solution. At least I have not met competitors.
Hey guys!
thanks in advance!

Nvidia.config:

"gpu_threads_conf" :
[
  },

Hey guys!
thanks in advance!

Nvidia.config:

* "gpu_threads_conf" :
 * [
 *     { "index" : 0, "threads" : 17, "blocks" : 60, "bfactor" : 0, "bsleep" :  0,
 *       "affine_to_cpu" : false, "sync_mode" : 3,
 *     },
 * ],
 */

"gpu_threads_conf" :
[
  },
  { "index" : 1,
  },
  { "index" : 2,
  },
  { "index" : 3,
  },
  { "index" : 4,
  },
  { "index" : 5,
  },

config.txt:

"call_timeout" : 10,
"retry_time" : 30,
"giveup_limit" : 0,

"verbose_level" : 3,
"print_motd" : true,

"h_print_time" : 60,

"aes_override" : null,

"use_slow_memory" : "warn",

"tls_secure_algo" : true,

"daemon_mode" : false,

"flush_stdout" : false,

"output_file" : "",

"httpd_port" : 0,

"http_login" : "",
"http_pass" : "",

"prefer_ipv4" : true,
Hey guys!
thanks in advance!

Hey guys!
thanks in advance!

Hey guys!
thanks in advance!

Hey guys!
thanks in advance!
Activity: 48
i started a pool and been throwing some hash at it  but i look at the ./ipbcd and i see these errors

https://hastebin.com/vuxikapawa.pas
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Neat website and great project! I am a fan, yet to be an investor Grin
Activity: 164
Is IPBC going to be listed to VICex.io?  Maybe that was the exchange news that was mentioned above instead of Bittrex or whatever?
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
If it hasn't already been mentioned, IPBC is on Tradeogre: https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-IPBC

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
nice shill into the fire of dumpling hell.
Learn from it.

Maybe a tad dramatic. It's trading at roughly double the levels of a week ago, and in the upper 1/3rd of its range. There's also a greater volume of buy orders stacked up than there has been since the first day or two of trading.

Activity: 16
I've heard that IPBC will chnage POW algo from Cryptonight to something else. Can anyone confirm that it is true, when this will occur and what algo will be chosen? I can find any info  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: