Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 57. (Read 79844 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 0
Guys you can buy IPBC with USD, EURO, AND RUR @ livecoin most people don't realize this :
https://steemit.com/exchangenews/@guidedcrypto/how-to-buy-eos-neo-monero-ipbc-with-usd-eur-rur
Activity: 122
Merit: 4
Hello! I have a problem, I sent the coins to livecoin addresses, but my transaction was stuck. Transaction
Hash is not in the explorer. Reset wallet did. Please, help. Transaction Hash - 59D6A24D6A5D1EDEFD58D11B02EE1E963D54F96DAAA32FA28705C634811EF9AA.

Coins from the wallet are gone, but the blockchain information is not included. Where are they then?

Your coins never leaved your wallet, just select from the wallet menu -> file -> reset wallet, after that close and reopen your wallet.

I did it first, it did not work.
Maybe there will be something to delete the folder ... /roaming/ipbc?

yes this is another option > close wallet > delete ONLY the 4 block* files in %appdata%/IPBC start the wallet and it will start to sync.
Activity: 2
Hello! I have a problem, I sent the coins to livecoin addresses, but my transaction was stuck. Transaction
Hash is not in the explorer. Reset wallet did. Please, help. Transaction Hash - 59D6A24D6A5D1EDEFD58D11B02EE1E963D54F96DAAA32FA28705C634811EF9AA.

Coins from the wallet are gone, but the blockchain information is not included. Where are they then?

Your coins never leaved your wallet, just select from the wallet menu -> file -> reset wallet, after that close and reopen your wallet.

I did it first, it did not work.
Maybe there will be something to delete the folder ... /roaming/ipbc?
Activity: 122
Merit: 4

Activity: 2
http://preview.ibb.co/kJhH57/picture.png

Activity: 63
I downloaded wallet 1.0.6 to replace 1.04 I had before. But, if I run the wallet it says "Wallet already running".
Anyone can shed a light on this issue ? I did check on task manager and no IPBC running.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
It means that guys with big gpu farms or renting a lot of hash can not game the system by jumping on when diff is low and driving diff up and then jumping off to leave long block times till adjusted again. The new adjusting algo will be much quicker and better for ALL miners and also faster getting coins to and from exchanges, ect.
Activity: 15
Can someone explain what the implications of the, 23000 block, update that will adjust the difficulty.. will big miners loose interest and hashpower is expected to drop?

From what I know, it will adjust the difficulty and make it more responsive to high hashrates. Doesn't mean at all that big miners loose interest and I am pretty sure that it doesn't affect te hashpower.

Just wait for it and I will test and tell you about it in detail.
Activity: 74
Can someone explain what the implications of the, 23000 block, update that will adjust the difficulty.. will big miners loose interest and hashpower is expected to drop?
Activity: 9
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Where you can see current supply?
Activity: 298
Merit: 262
Dev, I can see that your twitter bounty campaign is still a coming soon. I will like to ask when is it going to be live. Thanks
Rewards campaign? I think they do not exist or I'm not informed. Buy now or cry tomorrow ...
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Waiting for the coin to be listed on coinmarketcap. Sold 500 pieces @ 0.35 USD after mining for just 24 hours some days after mainnet launch. Not bad for one day considering that I get around 10 USD/day from top coins.
Activity: 3
can someone explain me how to mine IPBC and which pool works ? like to mine with claymore for AMD
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Livecoin is open for deposits and withdrawls, working great with high volume https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-PjNuy7zS
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Dev, I can see that your twitter bounty campaign is still a coming soon. I will like to ask when is it going to be live. Thanks
Activity: 149
Merit: 7
very good project, I will follow this !

PS: On you website, on "download" link, I downloaded the windows wallet but it have a glitch: this soft is not compatible with your windows version. I have Win7 64bits SP1.

Please fix this.

Cheers

did you download x64 walleT? :p

https://github.com/ipbc-dev/ipbc-wallet/releases

Yes I did it after registration on website. now I have 1.0.6 wallet working. Thanks.
Activity: 15
Understood nothing. I have had a dramatic fall in payments over the last two days. It was 10 and now 1 and 2. Explain please, what does this mean, why so?

https://i.imgur.com/L9yNXvd.png

Mining at http://ipbc.fatpanda.club/

difficulty increased drastically. You may have got faster payouts due to more blocks being found (I recommend you to mine on a pool with higher hashrate for faster payouts).
Activity: 9
very good project, I will follow this !

PS: On you website, on "download" link, I downloaded the windows wallet but it have a glitch: this soft is not compatible with your windows version. I have Win7 64bits SP1.

Please fix this.

Cheers

Windows 7 is not supported due to missing APIs. Windows 7 is outdated, so maybe there won't be a fix.

PS: Maybe I'm wrong and it concerns another component.
Pages:
Jump to: