Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 59. (Read 79844 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Anyone know the current supply?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
seriously guys, how do i import my paper wallet to gui wallet ?

any help around here

Do we have the CLI for the wallet ?

Make sure you're setting a path for the new wallet when you restore your mnemonic
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
And it will be even more worth mining after block 23000 when the quicker retargeting comes into play. Then big farms or big renters that jump off and on won't be able to game the mining system anymore! Better for us little miners.
Activity: 15
Missed out on this somehow. Still worth mining or is difficulty through the roof already?

Definitely more than worth it right now.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Missed out on this somehow. Still worth mining or is difficulty through the roof already?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Man this is one of the most promising projects in crypto. I wish I found out about it before the masses, network hashrate is through the roof though still profitable.  I wish I had more GPUs lol.
Activity: 15
Good morning, someone guys who can guide me, I have time minning this coin, and according to the pool I have accumulated 2000 coins, but in my wallet those totals are not reflected, in fact I sold enough but I have at the beginning of the history of transsactions unconfirmed, what happened ? They never came to me, will they not reach me?

Thank you.

You should contact the owner of the pool you mined on and ask what happened. Maybe they have problems with their pool.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Good morning, someone guys who can guide me, I have time minning this coin, and according to the pool I have accumulated 2000 coins, but in my wallet those totals are not reflected, in fact I sold enough but I have at the beginning of the history of transsactions unconfirmed, what happened ? They never came to me, will they not reach me?

Thank you.

Hi, which pool are you mining at and what is your public address?

download the latest wallet which i think is 1.0.6 and sync completely. double check the address you used
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.

Good news!

We’re happy to announce that soon you’ll be able to trade IPBC on Crex24 exchange https://crex24.com . Great exchange provider with various payment methods including credit cards accepted.

Happy trading!

i dont know, i appreciate it, but you should go for bigger ones. not from big to small Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
Today price go skyrocket !!

if you imagine ipbc is a rocket...the countdown hasn´t even begun
Activity: 34
Today price go skyrocket !!
Volume @ Livecoin # 98 BTC  Smiley
Activity: 43
Wow... support.ipbc.io pool hashrate @ 62.9 Mhs, Network Hashrate @ 37.08 Mhs. Time for difficulty adjustment to kick in.
Activity: 2
Tell me what is the error when sending "MixIN coint is too big"?
Activity: 6
Can you make the payment threshold one https://support.ipbc.io/ a little smaller please? With the increase in hashrate I don't think I will ever get my payment mining this on a 4 core CPU.

I guess it's better to flash mine this until block 2300? All of us mining right now are getting screwed by the people flash mining with 60Mh/s+ when the network avg is below 4Mh/s.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Why is the hashrate of the Support Pool higher than the network hashrate??
Because the network hashrate is an average of the last 24 hours.
That is, until the new difficulty adjustment kicks in at block 23000.
Activity: 8
Why is the hashrate of the Support Pool higher than the network hashrate??
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Crex24 - little-known exchange. Very low trading volumes
Yes, but also Livecoin is somehow little-known (I didn't know it and I had already accounts at half a dozen exchanges).

I think that having alternatives is very good in this case.

Of course getting listed at Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex would be better, but that will come with time.
Activity: 27
Crex24 - little-known exchange. Very low trading volumes
Pages:
Jump to: