Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 66. (Read 79844 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Hopefully dev will get  Cryptopia soon, they are a far better exchange and have a long history of security and competence. Test coins from yesterday and today still are not at Livecoin. Please be careful and only send a few coins till we know they are getting there.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Right. You can see your sent/received transactions in the tab "TRANSAKTIONEN" where you see the time, the amount, the payment id and the hash, which uniquely identifies your transaction.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
I sent 110 coins to livecoin without payment id what will happen

they are lost
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

The payment id is required.
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Did some poor sap seriously pay 10,000 BTC for 1 IPBC?! Can you say, "support ticket"?  Cheesy

It completely ruins the scale too, making everything look flat since.
So using new 1.0.4 wallet, but it won't synchronize. Says "Warning last block was received 4 hours 3 minutes ago". It'll get a connection, start to sync, then drop the connection. It was working perfectly for days, so I'm not sure what happened.

You may need to delete the downloaded blockchain data and do a full resync of the wallet.

Working on that now...
Activity: 80
So using new 1.0.4 wallet, but it won't synchronize. Says "Warning last block was received 4 hours 3 minutes ago". It'll get a connection, start to sync, then drop the connection. It was working perfectly for days, so I'm not sure what happened.

You may need to delete the downloaded blockchain data and do a full resync of the wallet.
Activity: 28
Block height is still zero on livecoin.

You need to contact the exchange support with the transaction ID, though they are still out of sync with the IPBC network anyway.
Activity: 50
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Avast flagged new wallet so I sent it in to get approved. Virustotal shows no hits, so I know it is clean, but people running Avast and maybe some other AV need to put it in exclusion lists.
Activity: 122
Merit: 4
Hi all!

IPBC devs are releasing a new wallet version 1.0.4. This wallet has been
improved to increase speed. It is recommended for all to update. You
can get the wallet at https://ipbc.io/wallet.

If, after updating, you still notice issues, first try resetting the
wallet from the menu. If problems persist, you should resync the entire
blockchain. To do this, first make a backup of your wallet. Then, delete
the following files and restart the wallet:

%appdata%\ipbc\blockchainindices.dat
%appdata%\ipbc\blockindexes.dat
%appdata%\ipbc\blocks.dat
%appdata%\ipbc\blockscache.dat

Thanks!
Activity: 67
waiting livecoin wallet resync..
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
quick question: is "ipbc memo" the payment id on the wallet? Have never used a cryptonote coin before.

Yes, you got it right. Paste the memo form the exchange to the Payment ID in the wallet.

thank you  Smiley
Activity: 7
I managed to send 1 IPBC for the livecoin test yesterday. The remaining transactions were not credited.

I have the same Problem.
Activity: 8
Yesterday I managed to successfully send 1 IPBC for the livecoin test. The remaining transactions were not credited.
quick question: is "ipbc memo" the payment id on the wallet? Have never used a cryptonote coin before.

Yes, you got it right. Paste the memo form the exchange to the Payment ID in the wallet.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: