Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 72. (Read 79844 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
10k reward in first unknown number of blocks which gives early miners so many coins. which is unfair as they also had lowdifficulty to start with

~16.360.000 IPBC were premined aka first 1636 blocks were 10.000 IPBC each aka "// Sorry. My bad."

Yeah...no. Early miners got a higher reward than they should have for less than 24 hours because of an initial error in the coin config. That's not a premine. The extra rewards were spread among all of the early miners, a premine goes right into the Devs' wallets. Big difference.

We all get that you weren't one of those early miners and that you're bitter about it, but stop with the trolling and FUD.

this is not trolling nor fud. I have been mining. In first few pages. dev said the 10k blocks that pool mined were a 'bug' and those pools need to update. And yet, they continue on the same chain which dev said was a 'bug' to give out 10k blocks. But if you're going to mask your lies by calling everything trolling and fud. I am going to stay away from this project and will ask everyone else do the same.

Funny, I wasn't even replying to you yet you seem to take it very personally. Calling it a "premine", which is the post I replied to, is FUD plain and simple by any normal definition of what a premine is.

As for "my lies" and the rest of your reply, I have no connection to the project at all. Go ahead and show me where anything I posted is factually incorrect.

There was an error made in the coin config. It resulted in 10K rewards for blocks mined in the first day of mining. The error was fixed within 24 hours of mining starting, and the pools were made aware that they needed to update. This affected approximately 1.6% of all coins to be mined, leaving 98.4% unaffected. Those are the facts.

there is no such thing as error resulting in a block reward giving 10k for 24 hours. I am sure it was as intentional as it was left out of the discussion of this thread. 1.8% of supply instamined by miners will be dumped on the investors the first day it hits the exchange. It would be nice if the information was written on the first thread. So we would know this coin has been instamined due to 'error'. But don't bother replying to this. This is an exercise in futility as the coin is already weeks old.

There is no such thing as an error like that? Do you even understand programming and coin configs? Yet you are "sure" that it was intentional without providing any evidence of the sort. It seems you also don't know the definition of instamine, all coins have a low diff in the beginning, this is not an "instamine". Is your user name ironic?

Not true. how can you have such a mistake that the block rewards for first x blocks are 10k per block? They are simply exlpained in the coin configs defined in main.cpp or main.h file(I am assuming the coin is written in c++ like the litecoin and bitcoin etc). Computers are not humans making mistakes. They follow simple instructions.

Having 470 coins per block, but 10k coins in the starting blocks is THE definition of an instamine.

I'm replying again... only because "stupid people", like you, are a pet peeve of mine.

Maybe... just maybe, if you were to actually read past posts, you would know the circumstances of what transpired.
I know what happened, because "I" read the posts.

So let me explain it to you, oh stupid/lazy one...
Someone noticed that with 10k reward, the total supply would end up being 10 billion instead of 1 billion.
That person posted his concern and the dev quickly made a "correction" to the code, which resulted in the lower block reward we have now.

So... "Your assertion" that the coin was insta-mined is false.

Your arguments are not supported by facts, so go away!
10k reward in first unknown number of blocks which gives early miners so many coins. which is unfair as they also had lowdifficulty to start with

~16.360.000 IPBC were premined aka first 1636 blocks were 10.000 IPBC each aka "// Sorry. My bad."

Yeah...no. Early miners got a higher reward than they should have for less than 24 hours because of an initial error in the coin config. That's not a premine. The extra rewards were spread among all of the early miners, a premine goes right into the Devs' wallets. Big difference.

We all get that you weren't one of those early miners and that you're bitter about it, but stop with the trolling and FUD.

this is not trolling nor fud. I have been mining. In first few pages. dev said the 10k blocks that pool mined were a 'bug' and those pools need to update. And yet, they continue on the same chain which dev said was a 'bug' to give out 10k blocks. But if you're going to mask your lies by calling everything trolling and fud. I am going to stay away from this project and will ask everyone else do the same.

Funny, I wasn't even replying to you yet you seem to take it very personally. Calling it a "premine", which is the post I replied to, is FUD plain and simple by any normal definition of what a premine is.

As for "my lies" and the rest of your reply, I have no connection to the project at all. Go ahead and show me where anything I posted is factually incorrect.

There was an error made in the coin config. It resulted in 10K rewards for blocks mined in the first day of mining. The error was fixed within 24 hours of mining starting, and the pools were made aware that they needed to update. This affected approximately 1.6% of all coins to be mined, leaving 98.4% unaffected. Those are the facts.

there is no such thing as error resulting in a block reward giving 10k for 24 hours. I am sure it was as intentional as it was left out of the discussion of this thread. 1.8% of supply instamined by miners will be dumped on the investors the first day it hits the exchange. It would be nice if the information was written on the first thread. So we would know this coin has been instamined due to 'error'. But don't bother replying to this. This is an exercise in futility as the coin is already weeks old.

Well... Your posts beg to be commented on.

Here's the thing... We live in a free world, where people have "choices".

If you feel the coin has been "premined/instamined", you have a "choice", you can choose NOT to get involved with the project.
NO ONE is forcing you to mine this coin.

It's simple really.... You don't like the "premine/instamine" leave.  No one is stopping you.

Instead of exercising your right to leave a project you deem not right for you, you decide to stay and whine... I mean, post "your" dissatisfaction with how "you feel" things are not fair.

Seriously... That sounds awfully childish to me.

I don't like what is happening... I should just leave, but... They make me angry and I want "everyone" to know I'm angry. <<< temper tantrum.

Please do stay away from this project.  It might be a good idea for you to stay away from ALL projects, as you can't handle "bugs" that might benefit others and not you.

I can GUARANTEE, that if YOU were one of the early miners that got the 10,000/block reward.  YOU would be sitting back saying NOTHING!!!!
You are butthurt because you were not one of the lucky miners.

Shit happens... You have shown that you can't handle being a part of the "volatile" crypto world, so leave.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think the dev should do something to fix the impacts from the 10000 bounty bug.

This bug have given large amount of profits to early miners, however, the mining difficult now is about 40x than before. Ignoring these impacts is not a good solution.

If you were one of the early miners, you would not have made this post.
The fact that you have made this post, shows that you are nothing more than a self entitled whiner..

It's not fair... They got lots of coins and I didn't... wahhh wahhh wahhh

Shit happens.. If you can't handle that, then you shouldn't be mining crypto coins.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Any updates on Livecoin listing?
Activity: 122
Merit: 4
we build a year ago vviewer.com to remote control a pc with a browser for the market leader http://ra-micro.de which is since 25years on the market and they build laywer software and they pay the license to us for the remote control for there clients and we invest this income to build ipbc.io in this way we can keep everything up and running.

Can you please clarify how the Remote Control tool/function fits in IPBC.io?

It is a P2P / WebRTC RC development without a man in the middle and this product was giving us some more ideas, that everything needs to be decentralized and in the browser and we start to think about it, and one step after next we reached this level of ipbc.io
Oh I see, it's there because it's the seed of the project.

I asked because it looked a bit out of place there, but now I understand.

Thanks and sorry for the language barrier, english is not our native language
Activity: 40
we build a year ago vviewer.com to remote control a pc with a browser for the market leader http://ra-micro.de which is since 25years on the market and they build laywer software and they pay the license to us for the remote control for there clients and we invest this income to build ipbc.io in this way we can keep everything up and running.

It is a P2P / WebRTC RC development without a man in the middle and this product was giving us some more ideas, that everything needs to be decentralized and in the browser and we start to think about it, and one step after next we reached this level of ipbc.io
Oh I see, it's there because it's the seed of the project.

I asked because it looked a bit out of place there, but now I understand.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I think he means that was the businesses first project before crypto that made them money to pursue this business. There is a bit of a language barrier, but the dev seems honest enough. Thanks for the pic and explaing the companies origin and funding.

Don't get me wrong, I like it but it seems somehow disconnected from the video upload / live streaming functionality.
Thanks for the pic dev, I have no reason to believe the team isn't real. Big group there, I know you are hard at work but how do you pay all of them? Or do you all have regular day jobs and doing this without pay as a new startup company?

For who ever is believing that we are not real, here a picture taken some mins ago, take a look here:

https://imgur.com/q4hZ449

You're looking great!
legendary
Thanks for the pic dev, I have no reason to believe the team isn't real. Big group there, I know you are hard at work but how do you pay all of them? Or do you all have regular day jobs and doing this without pay as a new startup company?
Hello together,

We are sorry, but really, we have no time for this show in here and the only important thing for us that we all have success is the project, and this means we will focus just on development this year!

For who ever is believing that we are not real, here a picture taken some mins ago, take a look here:

https://imgur.com/q4hZ449

Best Regards,
Saber
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
the virus thing is bs. it's a web miner used to mine IPBC and pay the uploader.
legendary
Devs/Team can you please comment on these posts that you are not real people? Just post some info or links about the team please. The virus thing is nonsense, as the whole business model is mining while watching videos to pay for them, but I have no idea if this guy is just fudding or you are real people in Spain.
much FUD here. sounds good  Cool

Go look at the whitepaper, then google search every listed person like I did. None of these people exist. Look at the level of diversity! That alone does not exist in software development. This "project" is laughable at best.
Although millions of coins were mined prior to the launch, this coin was not an ICO! This requirement for a team and the name of these people makes sense in an ICO where you put your money! At this point, whoever is buying IPBC will be buying for themselves! You know this, really, the more FUD, the more interesting the situation. Grin
Not only that, but the company named in the "About us" page is actually registered in the name of who appears as the CEO in the whitepaper, and it was formed more than 1 year ago.
Now it's hard to fake such goverment records.

News is that for people to actually exist IRL, an online presence is still not a requirement.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
much FUD here. sounds good  Cool

Go look at the whitepaper, then google search every listed person like I did. None of these people exist. Look at the level of diversity! That alone does not exist in software development. This "project" is laughable at best.
Although millions of coins were mined prior to the launch, this coin was not an ICO! This requirement for a team and the name of these people makes sense in an ICO where you put your money! At this point, whoever is buying IPBC will be buying for themselves! You know this, really, the more FUD, the more interesting the situation. Grin

There is no concept here. They claim the videos are stored with IPFS--but they are just being buzzwordy with that. You are straight up loading these videos onto a youtube clone. Here: http://www.clonescripts.com/youtube-clone-script/ ...go make your own.

This is not true, and you can verify that yourself:
- Upload a video to IPBC
- Go to video URL
- Take the last string of characters after the slash
- put it into an IPFS gateway (google those)
- you will see your video was uploaded to IPFS actually.

"...but while watching them your computer is doing a little mining..." That is exactly how this happened: https://themerkle.com/malicious-youtube-ads-mine-monero-using-viewers-computers/
It's not the same, because on IPBC viewer you give consent to mining, and that's exactly why anti-viruses won't recognize the IPBC miner as a threat.

This isn't FUD.

Let others judge that.
Pages:
Jump to: