Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 85. (Read 79844 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

While this is very interesting to watch from outside, pressure must be at the highest for the dev team right now, and yet they are fixing the problems as they occur and supporting everyone.

Props to them!

Yep. The project seems very promising with real usage.

I hope for the best.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Maybe we have a great FAIL?

Its hard to start new coin.
Devs are working. I believe this project. its not a shit coin among many others shits.

We agree, I do not want to throw shit at this project that seems to have a good future if these small problems are solved

I agree also .

It has an amazing functioning idea , an actually working idea lol ... not a promise . They do their best as support .

Now find me a 40 million dollar crypto company doing that ? , None .
Now find me one that is doing it for free lol ... because they believe they got a great project !

So lets all take it easy on them !

Am sure they didn't plan on having unprofessional individuals trying to fork and clog their network .

what a waste of hashing power .

Agreed.

While this is very interesting to watch from outside, pressure must be at the highest for the dev team right now, and yet they are fixing the problems as they occur and supporting everyone.

Props to them!
Activity: 8

Devs are working. I believe this project. its not a shit coin among many others shits.

We agree, I do not want to throw shit at this project that seems to have a good future if these small problems are solved

I agree also .

It has an amazing functioning idea , an actually working idea lol ... not a promise . They do their best as support .

Now find me a 40 million dollar crypto company doing that ? , None .
Now find me one that is doing it for free lol ... because they believe they got a great project !

So lets all take it easy on them !

Am sure they didn't plan on having unprofessional individuals trying to fork and clog their network .

what a waste of hashing power .

The value "1688/1722" is "correct-ish".

The first value tends to be what is true, according to our pools and blockchain explorer.
The latter is non-updated nodes still trying to sell you their chain, and confusing the client slightly.

It will probably switch beetween saying "Synced at 1688" and "1688/1722" while things battle out.

Please, refrain from using pools that still reward 10000, they're on the old chain and need to update, plus it confuses the network.

Ok. Thanks. The pool owners should be informed!
Activity: 28
The value "1688/1722" is "correct-ish".

The first value tends to be what is true, according to our pools and blockchain explorer.
The latter is non-updated nodes still trying to sell you their chain, and confusing the client slightly.

It will probably switch beetween saying "Synced at 1688" and "1688/1722" while things battle out.

Please, refrain from using pools that still reward 10000, they're on the old chain and need to update, plus it confuses the network.
Updates wallet software released!

Please get the latest here: https://github.com/ipbc-dev/ipbc-wallet/releases
If you used the IPBC Sender installer, just redownload and rerun it.

If you have issues synchronizing, delete the files "blockchainindices.dat", "blockindexes.dat", "blocks.dat", "blockscache.dat" from "%appdata%/Roaming/IPBC/" and you should resync.

We apologize for the issues.

Just did that but wallet got stuck at 1688/1722
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide

Activity: 8

If you have issues synchronizing, delete the files "blockchainindices.dat", "blockindexes.dat", "blocks.dat", "blockscache.dat" from "%appdata%/Roaming/IPBC/" and you should resync.

Its syncing to the pools that are not updated , according to them its 1720 .

The offical pool in the other hand says 1687 .

Activity: 67

Devs did a great job and they are working now... I believe this project. its not a shit coin among many others shits.

Activity: 65
My wallet is synched to block 1705 (the one shown by pools not updated yet, I mean all of those still showing block reward 10.000), while the official pools are at height 1682.
Does that mean we had a fork?
The longest chain is actually the "unofficial", how that impacts the network?

BTW, more than 50% of mining power is currently deployed on official pools (assuming that calculation is correct, not sure here), but is that enough?
i got the same problem,my wallet synchronized to height 1710 ,andblockchain. the office pool at height 1682. i think there is something wrong with the blockchain.
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
My wallet is synched to block 1705 (the one shown by pools not updated yet, I mean all of those still showing block reward 10.000), while the official pools are at height 1682.
Does that mean we had a fork?
The longest chain is actually the "unofficial", how that impacts the network?

BTW, more than 50% of mining power is currently deployed on official pools (assuming that calculation is correct, not sure here), but is that enough?
BlockChain Height at ipbc.io/pool shows 1681 while on the wallet is at 1705.

Is this correct?
Activity: 18
2 translations did not come. What is the tone to correct
https://c.radikal.ru/c21/1802/fb/8268e855bf5at.jpg

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
What the fuck? Last Reward: 470.0324 IPBC from 10000 .

This is not looking good.
Please dev do something fast!

I hope I didn’t mine IPBC for nothing

The rewards of 10000 were a bug. The new rewards are correct.

ATTENTION: Any pool that shows a 10000 reward still needs to update. You likely don't want to mine on a chain that'll be abandoned.

The coins that we mined until now are valid ?
So I've been mining to a paper wallet and I'm trying to restore with the Mac Wallet. Have tried using the mnemonic to restore and the private view to view the transactions in the Mac wallet but nothing happens. What do I need to do to be able to view the coins I've mined? Thanks for the help.

We are releasing new versions of things, you might want to wait until everything is settled.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
What the fuck? Last Reward: 470.0324 IPBC from 10000 .

This is not looking good.
Please dev do something fast!

I hope I didn’t mine IPBC for nothing

The rewards of 10000 were a bug. The new rewards are correct.

ATTENTION: Any pool that shows a 10000 reward still needs to update. You likely don't want to mine on a chain that'll be abandoned.
roger that ,but i am so happy when i mining 10k reward .
Activity: 2
So I've been mining to a paper wallet and I'm trying to restore with the Mac Wallet. Have tried using the mnemonic to restore and the private view to view the transactions in the Mac wallet but nothing happens. What do I need to do to be able to view the coins I've mined? Thanks for the help.
Pages:
Jump to: