Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]► BITVERTISE.NET ◄►FREE $75 ads credit ◄► Bitcoin Advertising network ◄ - page 12. (Read 13487 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
Hello very good ads network for bitcoin ad publishers! Only problem is I got one of my payments rejected? The other has been pending for a day, just wondering what happened why did my payment get rejected?
Username is cmgMax

Thanks

We check your account atm.
It is strange how you got 53$ in just 2 days with your low traffic.
Once we have a final decision we release the payment or not.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello very good ads network for bitcoin ad publishers! Only problem is I got one of my payments rejected? The other has been pending for a day, just wondering what happened why did my payment get rejected?
Username is cmgMax

Thanks
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I create a publiser site and i put code to coinland.xyz is looking  cpm show every day but ad in my site not show ad not show but acumulation cpm many total
legendary

If you dont tell me your usernames, I can't help you ...
It's in the comments above that, anyway, my username is theeye23 but I activate it manually.
But my site in publisher section has Blocked status.

Your website is blocked because you have applied using a subdomain:  xfaucet.digi-eye.xyz
I have deleted your website now, so you can apply with the main domain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

It's in the comments above that, anyway, my username is theeye23 but I activate it manually.
But my site in publisher section has Blocked status.
legendary
I have joined and created ad campaigns also but still no statistics showing on dashboard and balance of $5 is same there in account.
I have two ads in advertiser dashboard and both are active but still showing pending. Its been since last week.

Dont understand whats issue.

Your username please?
Mine is also like that, I already activate the pricing in the Manage Targetting section and it is indicated as Success and the account balance decreases, but the status is Pending:

I have joined and created ad campaigns also but still no statistics showing on dashboard and balance of $5 is same there in account.
I have two ads in advertiser dashboard and both are active but still showing pending. Its been since last week.

Your username please?
Mine is also like that, I already activate the pricing in the Manage Targetting section and it is indicated as Success and the account balance decreases, but the status is Pending:

legendary

Your username please?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502

Good day OP.

Why my site in publisher section was disappear?
My username is theeye23

You got a emailwith the reason.

I didn't receive an e-mail about that. These are only the e-mails I received from bitvertise:

And now, the site I registered has a Block status.

legendary
Good day OP.

My username is theeye23

You got a emailwith the reason.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If i register as Publisher does your AD-Network support SSL-only Websites ?
(don't want to have mixed content on my page - so that the visitor gets SSL-errors.)
Good day OP.

My username is theeye23
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
here are results for $5 bonus advertising :

i got 6 members registered.

it's good while it was free  Cheesy
legendary

New security filter added to detect, prevent as well as reverse all kinds of automated and invalid click attempts.

Come and get $5 welcome bonus!
legendary
Thanks for the fast payment. I have earned $11.33 in just two days. This ad network bitvertiser.net is better than bitmedia and coinad.

Kudos Admin.

Here's my proof

Thank you for your feedback!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks for the fast payment. I have earned $11.33 in just two days. This ad network bitvertiser.net is better than bitmedia and coinad.

Kudos Admin.

Here's my proof

http://i.imgur.com/uGy5WRA.png
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
do you accept brand new domains too? What is the min requirement for the website to be approved?

We could accept nw domains too, if it does not already have 20 ads and 0 content.
For example: we do not accept a new domain with a faucetbox script and 0 original content.
thank you, i'm just asking because many networks accept new domains like a-ads, adhitz, adsense, coinurl..but most have high restrictions too on the other side. IMO now when the MellowAds are loosing their ranking and reputation it's a good time to accept all faucets.  Huh

A-ads, adhitz, coinurl are useless ...
Forget about Adsense (they wont accept ever a faucet and soon they will ban all those websites)
If you have a website, apply and we will check it.
We pay much , much better than MellowAds.
thank you for accepting my site, I can only agree that Adhitz is the waste of time they have the hardest click filter Smiley I'm satisfied with a-ads and coinurl though, I can't use adsense on my site I would get banned very quickly and I need that account for other sites.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
Superiorus...

I was liking your ad network. I was at your side. But that kind of ad is a big trash.

I'm sorry to say that.

Those ads aren't popups or popunders. In my site, they redirect my user taking him off from my site. I'm loosing visitors this may.

If an advertiser targets USA, United Kingdom and European users, I will lose my most precious traffic.

Other ads network like Bidvertiser and Adfly let you disable this kind of ad. You should think about this. So I can return to you netowrk!

Golden tip: I gave you this tip before and I give it again. Look for some viruscan API from some reliable site and create an automatic script which checks every URL linked by your advertises. Cut off malware advertisers, please.
I had same issue redirect ads like this I will loosing visitors.

at lest set a disable option for a publisher he wont  disable this kind of ad.

Exactly.

If you provide an option to disable those bad CPM ads, I will get back to your network. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Superiorus...

I was liking your ad network. I was at your side. But that kind of ad is a big trash.

I'm sorry to say that.

Those ads aren't popups or popunders. In my site, they redirect my user taking him off from my site. I'm loosing visitors this may.

If an advertiser targets USA, United Kingdom and European users, I will lose my most precious traffic.

Other ads network like Bidvertiser and Adfly let you disable this kind of ad. You should think about this. So I can return to you netowrk!

Golden tip: I gave you this tip before and I give it again. Look for some viruscan API from some reliable site and create an automatic script which checks every URL linked by your advertises. Cut off malware advertisers, please.
I had same issue redirect ads like this I will loosing visitors.

at lest set a disable option for a publisher he wont  disable this kind of ad.
Pages:
Jump to: